亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Australia urged to continue hosting South Sudanese refugees

      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-09 23:55:44

      JUBA, April 9 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan on Monday urged the Australian government to rescind the recent decision not to host any more refugees from countries like South Sudan, Somalia and Iran.

      Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Mawien Makol urged Australian officials to continue hosting refugees from South Sudan after they were excluded from the community support program, which is an element of Australia's broader humanitarian migration program.

      "We don't want to talk about Australia's national interest but refugee status should not be discriminatory. I think refugees are protected by international law including South Sudanese," Makol said in Juba.

      South Sudanese in the past benefited from the Australian resettlement scheme which is offering this year up to 1,000 places taken from within the broader program of 16,250 places.

      The program which was previously the Community Proposal Pilot started in 2013 and will now focus only on eight countries in which community groups, businesses, families or individuals are allowed to sponsor and support a refugee to come to Australia.

      The beneficiaries under the ongoing program include Syrian and Iraqi (women, children and families located in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey), Myanmar (Karen and Chin in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia), Afghans only in Pakistan, Bhutanese in Nepal, Congolese in Kenya, Malawi, Uganda and Zambia, Ethiopians in Kenya and Eritreans only in Ethiopia.

      Makol disclosed that although they don't have strong diplomatic relations with Australia, he hopes South Sudanese and other affected people are allowed to stay in Australia.

      "We don't have strong diplomatic relations with Australia but we wish South Sudanese be given chance to stay as refugees," Makol said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Salva Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar, leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      The violence has killed tens of thousands leaving four million people living as refugees in neighboring countries.

      The efforts by regional leaders to revive the 2015 peace agreement shattered in the wake of renewed violence in July 2016 are yet to bear fruit as they have been indefinitely suspended after the warring parties failed to make headway.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Australia urged to continue hosting South Sudanese refugees

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-09 23:55:44

      JUBA, April 9 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan on Monday urged the Australian government to rescind the recent decision not to host any more refugees from countries like South Sudan, Somalia and Iran.

      Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Mawien Makol urged Australian officials to continue hosting refugees from South Sudan after they were excluded from the community support program, which is an element of Australia's broader humanitarian migration program.

      "We don't want to talk about Australia's national interest but refugee status should not be discriminatory. I think refugees are protected by international law including South Sudanese," Makol said in Juba.

      South Sudanese in the past benefited from the Australian resettlement scheme which is offering this year up to 1,000 places taken from within the broader program of 16,250 places.

      The program which was previously the Community Proposal Pilot started in 2013 and will now focus only on eight countries in which community groups, businesses, families or individuals are allowed to sponsor and support a refugee to come to Australia.

      The beneficiaries under the ongoing program include Syrian and Iraqi (women, children and families located in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey), Myanmar (Karen and Chin in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia), Afghans only in Pakistan, Bhutanese in Nepal, Congolese in Kenya, Malawi, Uganda and Zambia, Ethiopians in Kenya and Eritreans only in Ethiopia.

      Makol disclosed that although they don't have strong diplomatic relations with Australia, he hopes South Sudanese and other affected people are allowed to stay in Australia.

      "We don't have strong diplomatic relations with Australia but we wish South Sudanese be given chance to stay as refugees," Makol said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Salva Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar, leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      The violence has killed tens of thousands leaving four million people living as refugees in neighboring countries.

      The efforts by regional leaders to revive the 2015 peace agreement shattered in the wake of renewed violence in July 2016 are yet to bear fruit as they have been indefinitely suspended after the warring parties failed to make headway.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521370985681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频在线观看| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 在线国产毛片手机小视频| 国产精品综合色区av| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区| 国产成人拍精品免费视频| 99精品这里只有精品高清视频 | 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 国产伊人色噜噜综合网| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放| 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 一区二区三区在线观看日本视频 | mm1313亚洲国产精品| 亚洲一区二区三区免费不卡| 精品欧洲AV无码一区二区免费| 日韩精品极品免费观看| 亚洲男女在线| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 日韩美无码一区二区三区| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 国产在线精品福利大全| 麻豆国产在线观看一区二区| 国产一区二区三区高清视频| 吴桥县| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 国产一级毛片卡| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 欧美深夜福利视频| 亚洲av激情一区二区| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 浦城县| 丝袜人妻无码中文字幕综合网 | 国产又大又猛的三级视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av桥本有菜| 九九久久精品国产波多野结衣 | 日本久久夜夜一本婷婷| 毛片大全免费观看| 久久久国产不卡一区二区| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久|