"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Runaway Commonwealth Games athletes to face deportation from Australia: home affairs minister
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-12 14:56:29

      CANBERRA, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Australia's Home Affairs Minister issued a stern warning to eight runaway Commonwealth Games athletes, giving them a May 15 deadline to leave the country.

      Peter Dutton said that if the athletes did not leave the country by May 15, he would track them down and "lock them in a local watch house" until they could be deported.

      Three weightlifters and two boxers from Cameroon went missing on Tuesday but a team official on Thursday confirmed the total had risen to eight, a third of the nation's 24-person team for the games.

      "These people and others who might have a similar objective need to hear this message very clearly: they aren't going to game the system, they aren't going to stay here and the Australian Border Force (ABF) officers in the compliance division will find these people, they will be held in immigration detention until they can be deported," Dutton told Macquarie Media radio on Thursday.

      "The compliance officers will be out there. I promise tracking these people down and they will be deported as quickly as possible."

      The Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF) has confirmed reports that athletes from Rwanda and Uganda have also gone missing along with two squash players from Sierra Leone.

      Migration agents on the Gold Coast, where the games are taking place, have reported receiving phone calls from athletes to inquire about how they can stay in Australia once the games concluded.

      Ian Natherson from Ready Migration said that the vast majority of calls he had received were from African athletes including those from Ghana, Nigeria and Mauritius.

      "It's been quite an interesting time with the Games," he told the ABC.

      "If you overstay your welcome, eventually the authorities will catch up with you and you will be held in detention and then possibly be deported."

      In a statement issued on Thursday, the ABF said the Australian government had been "working closely with the organising committee and international stakeholders to ensure Commonwealth Games officials and athletes were aware of their visa responsibilities."

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Runaway Commonwealth Games athletes to face deportation from Australia: home affairs minister

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-12 14:56:29
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CANBERRA, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Australia's Home Affairs Minister issued a stern warning to eight runaway Commonwealth Games athletes, giving them a May 15 deadline to leave the country.

      Peter Dutton said that if the athletes did not leave the country by May 15, he would track them down and "lock them in a local watch house" until they could be deported.

      Three weightlifters and two boxers from Cameroon went missing on Tuesday but a team official on Thursday confirmed the total had risen to eight, a third of the nation's 24-person team for the games.

      "These people and others who might have a similar objective need to hear this message very clearly: they aren't going to game the system, they aren't going to stay here and the Australian Border Force (ABF) officers in the compliance division will find these people, they will be held in immigration detention until they can be deported," Dutton told Macquarie Media radio on Thursday.

      "The compliance officers will be out there. I promise tracking these people down and they will be deported as quickly as possible."

      The Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF) has confirmed reports that athletes from Rwanda and Uganda have also gone missing along with two squash players from Sierra Leone.

      Migration agents on the Gold Coast, where the games are taking place, have reported receiving phone calls from athletes to inquire about how they can stay in Australia once the games concluded.

      Ian Natherson from Ready Migration said that the vast majority of calls he had received were from African athletes including those from Ghana, Nigeria and Mauritius.

      "It's been quite an interesting time with the Games," he told the ABC.

      "If you overstay your welcome, eventually the authorities will catch up with you and you will be held in detention and then possibly be deported."

      In a statement issued on Thursday, the ABF said the Australian government had been "working closely with the organising committee and international stakeholders to ensure Commonwealth Games officials and athletes were aware of their visa responsibilities."

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371061461
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 和黑人邻居中文字幕在线| 欧美三级视频| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 最近韩国日本免费观看mv免费版 | 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 亚洲日韩日本中文在线| 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 青青手机在线视频观看| 国产精品人成视频免| 色综合久久88| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 亚洲视频免费一区二区三区| 德江县| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 久久这里只精品国产2| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 噜噜噜色97| 亚洲精品一区二区三区播放| 无码毛片高潮一级一免费| 国产在线观看免费一级| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 国产第四页| 国内精品久久久久久影院8f| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| av网页在线免费观看| 高州市| 在线视频一区二区观看| 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 福利在线视频一区二区| 免费av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 国产成人精品亚洲日本在| 久久亚洲国产欧洲精品一| 灵丘县| 日韩美女av二区三区四区| 欧美亚洲韩国国产综合五月天| 国产 一区二区三区视频| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av | 欧美亚洲另类国产18p|