"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Pakistan witnesses 52 pct decline in violent fatalities in first quarter this year
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-12 23:13:49

      ISLAMABAD, April 12 (Xinhua) -- A 52-percent drop has been witnessed in violent fatalities in Pakistan during the first quarter of 2018 as compared to the same period last year, local media reported Thursday.

      According to data compiled by the country's Center for Research and Security Studies, a total of 283 people have been killed in separate violent incidents in different parts of Pakistan during January-March 2018, as compared to 592 violent fatalities during the same period in 2017, the local newspaper Express Tribune said.

      A total of 217 people have been injured in separate violent incidents during the first quarter of this year.

      This year three provinces of the country including Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan showed decline in violent killings, but in northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, a slight increase in such fatalities was witnessed.

      So far this year, Balochistan led the list of the violent facilities with 77 killings, followed by Sindh with 69 killings. Punjab witnessed 54 fatalities whereas 42 people were killed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa between January to March 2018.

      A total of 82 militants and 74 security personnel were also killed in the first quarter of 2018. The killed security personnel included 38 policemen, 22 army personnel, eight officials of the Frontier Corps, three Rangers, and a Levies official.

      Proscribed organization Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed most of the attacks during the first quarter of the year.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Pakistan witnesses 52 pct decline in violent fatalities in first quarter this year

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-12 23:13:49
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ISLAMABAD, April 12 (Xinhua) -- A 52-percent drop has been witnessed in violent fatalities in Pakistan during the first quarter of 2018 as compared to the same period last year, local media reported Thursday.

      According to data compiled by the country's Center for Research and Security Studies, a total of 283 people have been killed in separate violent incidents in different parts of Pakistan during January-March 2018, as compared to 592 violent fatalities during the same period in 2017, the local newspaper Express Tribune said.

      A total of 217 people have been injured in separate violent incidents during the first quarter of this year.

      This year three provinces of the country including Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan showed decline in violent killings, but in northwest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, a slight increase in such fatalities was witnessed.

      So far this year, Balochistan led the list of the violent facilities with 77 killings, followed by Sindh with 69 killings. Punjab witnessed 54 fatalities whereas 42 people were killed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa between January to March 2018.

      A total of 82 militants and 74 security personnel were also killed in the first quarter of 2018. The killed security personnel included 38 policemen, 22 army personnel, eight officials of the Frontier Corps, three Rangers, and a Levies official.

      Proscribed organization Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed most of the attacks during the first quarter of the year.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371068961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 剑河县| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无码| 国产三级精品三级男人的天堂,| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 在线免费欧美| 四虎国产精品永久免费网址| 一个人看免费的视频| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀 | 国产一区二区久久久| 久久精品国产成人av| 国产三级黄色日皮视频| 罗城| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线观看 | 日本一区二区三深夜不卡| 国产一在线精品一区在线观看 | 国产主播精品一区二区| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 激,情四虎欧美视频图片| 少妇裸体性生交| 天堂网av最新版在线看| 永平县| www.五月激情| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 精品囯产成人国产在线观看| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 国产精品大屁股1区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一区| 国产亚洲AV片在线观看16女人| 亚洲无线码1区| 中文字幕经典一区| 无码电影在线观看一区二区三区| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 亚洲日产精品一二三四区| 亚洲成在人网av天堂| 国产高清吃奶成免费视频网站| 欧美孕妇变态重口另类| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 97在线视频免费|