亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Zambia's FA invites FIFA to conduct audit of books

      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-13 01:59:45

      LUSAKA, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) has invited the world soccer governing body FIFA to conduct a forensic audit of its books.

      FAZ president Andrew Kamanga said Thursday that the decision followed incessant attacks of lack of transparency and accountability by the current executive.

      He said the outcome of the investigations will be tabled before an extraordinary annual general meeting which will be called once the investigations have been concluded.

      The soccer chief however said allegations of misapplication of resources were being peddled by disgruntled elements who wanted to divert the executive's attention from its mandate of developing football in the country.

      The soccer chief was speaking when he appeared on a live interview on Hot FM radio.

      The soccer governing body has come under attack following recent revelations that the executive members paid themselves hefty allowances following the country' s hosting of the U-20 African Cup of Nations and the U-20 Council of African Football Associations of Southern Africa championships last year.

      The executive has however dismissed the accusations as the allowances were paid as a lump sum for work done during five months of preparing for the tournaments.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Zambia's FA invites FIFA to conduct audit of books

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-13 01:59:45

      LUSAKA, April 12 (Xinhua) -- Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) has invited the world soccer governing body FIFA to conduct a forensic audit of its books.

      FAZ president Andrew Kamanga said Thursday that the decision followed incessant attacks of lack of transparency and accountability by the current executive.

      He said the outcome of the investigations will be tabled before an extraordinary annual general meeting which will be called once the investigations have been concluded.

      The soccer chief however said allegations of misapplication of resources were being peddled by disgruntled elements who wanted to divert the executive's attention from its mandate of developing football in the country.

      The soccer chief was speaking when he appeared on a live interview on Hot FM radio.

      The soccer governing body has come under attack following recent revelations that the executive members paid themselves hefty allowances following the country' s hosting of the U-20 African Cup of Nations and the U-20 Council of African Football Associations of Southern Africa championships last year.

      The executive has however dismissed the accusations as the allowances were paid as a lump sum for work done during five months of preparing for the tournaments.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371070251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 金昌市| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区视频| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 91精品国产闺蜜国产在线| 廊坊市| 国产精品国产午夜免费福利看 | 高清国产一级毛片国语| 办公室扒开奶罩揉吮奶头视频| 风流少妇树林打野战视频| 国产高清不卡| 亚洲高清一区二区三区在线观看 | 午夜一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三区99区| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 钦州市| 中文字幕av无码一区二区三区电影| 亚洲国产福利一区二区三区| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看| 大安市| 欧美丝袜激情办公室在线观看| 国产一区二区三区精品自拍| 亚洲欧美在线观看影院| 东京热加勒比日韩精品| 亚洲乱码精品中文字幕| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 婷婷色国产| 亚洲一区不卡在线导航| 久久久国产精品粉嫩av| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀 | 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 最新精品国偷自产在线婷婷| 风流少妇树林打野战视频| 亚洲高清码在线精品av| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 日韩AV无码一区二区三| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 日韩亚洲国产高清免费视频| 镇安县|