"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Roundup: Macron vows to press through contested reform despite social roar

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-13 05:00:38

      PARIS, April 12 (Xinhua) -- "We will go to the end" to put on ground "essential" reform to revamp debt-ridden rail sector, French President Emmanuel Macron pledged on Thursday amid persistent public opposition and rolling strikes which risk to paralyze the country at the mid-year holiday period.

      "We will go to the end in the respect of each, in consideration and without any one opposes the French between them, because that's what our country is waiting for," he said during a television interview by France channel TF1.

      Earlier this month, the country's key unions CGT, Unsa, Sud and CFDT started a series of month-rolling nationwide rail strikes, with a wave of two successive days out of every five days.

      They planned 36 days of action for April-June period, a move that may paralyze the eurozone's second power and world's top tourism destination.

      They want to prove enough force to make French president reconsider his reform of the railway sector that targets to liberalize rail passenger services and impose new rules of recruitment for "a more efficient and unified" rail operator.

      Besides, it proposed to scrap preferential terms of rail workers, including retirement on full pension at 52, a decade earlier than other French employees.

      Speaking to TF1, Macron called unions not to give in "to false fears", inviting them to "calm down".

      "I heard them, but the right answer is not to stop reforming. It is to do it together," he added.

      REFORM AMID FALLING POPULARITY

      "There are worries, they are legitimate and I hear them. But, the fact that there are people sometimes not happy does not stop me," Macron said.

      "I want (France) to be a country of progress for everyone. I'm asking you to trust me... When I say I'll do things I did," he added.

      In a race marked more by fatigue with the country's political mainstream, the French ex-investment banker emerged winner in 2017 presidential contest with a package of reformist measures.

      He vowed to serve the country well and bring change "with the conviction that (the) country needs these profound transformations to put an end to mass unemployment that we are used to, to put an end to habits that had no more justifications, to restore the strength to be fair," he said in a previous speech.

      However, his economic and social roadmap was disapproved by a large slice of people, prompting a fall in approval ratings.

      A recent BVA poll showed that Macron's popularity was hit by new setback in March for the third successive month, with 40 percent of respondents approved his action, down by three percentage points.

      In the TV interview, the 40-year-old former economy minister affirmed that gaining back public opinion "is not an objective in itself", vowing to continue reforming at the same pace.

      "The world is going too fast and our country has not done the right thing... France is a house (whose) basics must be solid so that it can hold," he said.

      Macron will give a second interview to three media outlets on Sunday in an attempt to further brighten his political credentials and silent critics that consider him "the president of the rich".

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Roundup: Macron vows to press through contested reform despite social roar

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-13 05:00:38

      PARIS, April 12 (Xinhua) -- "We will go to the end" to put on ground "essential" reform to revamp debt-ridden rail sector, French President Emmanuel Macron pledged on Thursday amid persistent public opposition and rolling strikes which risk to paralyze the country at the mid-year holiday period.

      "We will go to the end in the respect of each, in consideration and without any one opposes the French between them, because that's what our country is waiting for," he said during a television interview by France channel TF1.

      Earlier this month, the country's key unions CGT, Unsa, Sud and CFDT started a series of month-rolling nationwide rail strikes, with a wave of two successive days out of every five days.

      They planned 36 days of action for April-June period, a move that may paralyze the eurozone's second power and world's top tourism destination.

      They want to prove enough force to make French president reconsider his reform of the railway sector that targets to liberalize rail passenger services and impose new rules of recruitment for "a more efficient and unified" rail operator.

      Besides, it proposed to scrap preferential terms of rail workers, including retirement on full pension at 52, a decade earlier than other French employees.

      Speaking to TF1, Macron called unions not to give in "to false fears", inviting them to "calm down".

      "I heard them, but the right answer is not to stop reforming. It is to do it together," he added.

      REFORM AMID FALLING POPULARITY

      "There are worries, they are legitimate and I hear them. But, the fact that there are people sometimes not happy does not stop me," Macron said.

      "I want (France) to be a country of progress for everyone. I'm asking you to trust me... When I say I'll do things I did," he added.

      In a race marked more by fatigue with the country's political mainstream, the French ex-investment banker emerged winner in 2017 presidential contest with a package of reformist measures.

      He vowed to serve the country well and bring change "with the conviction that (the) country needs these profound transformations to put an end to mass unemployment that we are used to, to put an end to habits that had no more justifications, to restore the strength to be fair," he said in a previous speech.

      However, his economic and social roadmap was disapproved by a large slice of people, prompting a fall in approval ratings.

      A recent BVA poll showed that Macron's popularity was hit by new setback in March for the third successive month, with 40 percent of respondents approved his action, down by three percentage points.

      In the TV interview, the 40-year-old former economy minister affirmed that gaining back public opinion "is not an objective in itself", vowing to continue reforming at the same pace.

      "The world is going too fast and our country has not done the right thing... France is a house (whose) basics must be solid so that it can hold," he said.

      Macron will give a second interview to three media outlets on Sunday in an attempt to further brighten his political credentials and silent critics that consider him "the president of the rich".

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371071781
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av免费看网站在线观看| 国产av普通话对白国语| 黄色片子在线观看一区二区三区 | 2020国产精品久久久久 | 色哟哟av网站在线观看| 少妇又爽又刺激在线直播| 亚洲精品中文字幕观看| 国产青青草久久亚洲精品| 中文字幕AV伊人AV无码AV狼人| 人妻少妇精品无码专区动漫| 久久久久亚洲av成人片乱码| 亚洲高清成人AV电影网站| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 又粗又大又黄又硬又爽免费看| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 在线亚洲AV不卡一区二区| 国产精品亚洲ΑV天堂无码| 亚洲精品二区三区在线观看| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 国产精品98福利小视频| 九色91精品最新在线| 亚洲Av午夜精品a区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 国产亚av手机在线观看| 成在人线av无码免费高潮喷水| 欧美成人日韩| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 51精品视频一区二区三区| 国产jjizz女人多水喷水| 欧美成人精品在线| 亚洲另类色区欧美日韩图片| 草莓视频成人| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 中文不卡视频| 国产精品无码AV中文| 欧美成人日韩|