"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Landmines kill 48 civilians in E. Ukraine since 2017: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-14 01:05:10

      KIEV, April 13 (Xinhua) -- At least 48 civilians were killed in landmine incidents in eastern Ukraine since the beginning of 2017, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Friday.

      Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters that 41 people, including two children, lost their lives as a result of explosions of mines or unexploded ordnance in 2017, while seven others were killed so far this year.

      Besides, 121 civilians were injured in the landmine incidents in the past 15 months, Hug said, urging the conflicting parties to facilitate humanitarian de-mining.

      The OSCE stands ready to provide assistance in the de-mining process to reduce civilian casualties and enable infrastructure repairs, Hug added.

      According to the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, the East European country will need 10 to 15 years to clear the landmines that had been planted during the conflict that raged between government troops and pro-independence insurgents since April 2014.

      The hostilities have left about 16,000 square kilometers of land in Donbas contaminated with explosive remnants of war, making Ukraine one of the most landmine-contaminated countries in the world.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Landmines kill 48 civilians in E. Ukraine since 2017: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-14 01:05:10

      KIEV, April 13 (Xinhua) -- At least 48 civilians were killed in landmine incidents in eastern Ukraine since the beginning of 2017, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Friday.

      Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters that 41 people, including two children, lost their lives as a result of explosions of mines or unexploded ordnance in 2017, while seven others were killed so far this year.

      Besides, 121 civilians were injured in the landmine incidents in the past 15 months, Hug said, urging the conflicting parties to facilitate humanitarian de-mining.

      The OSCE stands ready to provide assistance in the de-mining process to reduce civilian casualties and enable infrastructure repairs, Hug added.

      According to the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, the East European country will need 10 to 15 years to clear the landmines that had been planted during the conflict that raged between government troops and pro-independence insurgents since April 2014.

      The hostilities have left about 16,000 square kilometers of land in Donbas contaminated with explosive remnants of war, making Ukraine one of the most landmine-contaminated countries in the world.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371094381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人久久77| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡 | 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 大香伊蕉日本一区二区| 日本一区二区视频在线播放 | 国产在线拍偷自揄观看视频网站| 中文字幕 日韩 欧美| 人人妻人人澡人人爽不卡视频| 中文字幕精品在线一区二区三区| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 亚洲欧美日韩另类精品一区 | 成人午夜视频在线| 午夜一区二区三区| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院| 古交市| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 国产精品国产三级国产av品爱网| av无码久久久久不卡蜜桃| 亚洲精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码天| 欧美熟妇色| 极品老师腿张开粉嫩小泬| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 亚洲一区二区在线视频播放 | 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 亚洲欧洲日本在线| 欧美日韩不卡合集视频| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看 | 日本精品国产1区2区3区| 亚洲成AⅤ人在线观看无码| 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 深夜福利国产| 老熟妇高潮av一区二区三区啪啪| 国产精品亚洲五月天高清| 99re6在线视频精品免费下载| av网页在线免费观看| 91精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 无码片久久久天堂中文字幕| 香蕉97超级碰碰碰碰碰久| 色播中文字幕在线视频| 91网站在线看|