亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Egypt extends state of emergency for another 3 months

      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-14 17:54:00

      CAIRO, April 14 (Xinhua) -- Egypt extended its nationwide state of emergency for another three months starting April 14, the official gazette said Saturday.

      The first three-month state of emergency was imposed in April 2017, following twin bombings on two churches in northern provinces of Gharbiya and Alexandria that killed at least 47 and wounded more than 120 others. It was already extended three times in July and October last year, and January this year.

      The extension would allow armed forces and the police to "take necessary measures to confront the dangers and funding of terrorism and safeguard security in all parts of the country," the official gazette said.

      Egypt also extended a curfew on parts of North Sinai, including areas in the border towns of Rafah near the Palestinian enclave of Gaza Strip, it added.

      The partial curfew in North Sinai will continue as long as the state of emergency remains in effect.

      Egypt has been battling terrorist attacks, which have killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the military ouster of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.

      Terror attacks used to be centered in restive North Sinai, before spreading to other provinces including the capital Cairo and targeting the Coptic minority by church bombings.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt extends state of emergency for another 3 months

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-14 17:54:00

      CAIRO, April 14 (Xinhua) -- Egypt extended its nationwide state of emergency for another three months starting April 14, the official gazette said Saturday.

      The first three-month state of emergency was imposed in April 2017, following twin bombings on two churches in northern provinces of Gharbiya and Alexandria that killed at least 47 and wounded more than 120 others. It was already extended three times in July and October last year, and January this year.

      The extension would allow armed forces and the police to "take necessary measures to confront the dangers and funding of terrorism and safeguard security in all parts of the country," the official gazette said.

      Egypt also extended a curfew on parts of North Sinai, including areas in the border towns of Rafah near the Palestinian enclave of Gaza Strip, it added.

      The partial curfew in North Sinai will continue as long as the state of emergency remains in effect.

      Egypt has been battling terrorist attacks, which have killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the military ouster of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.

      Terror attacks used to be centered in restive North Sinai, before spreading to other provinces including the capital Cairo and targeting the Coptic minority by church bombings.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371110241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产无av码在线观看| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽女人爽| 欧美午夜久久| 窄裙美女教师在线观看视频| 亚洲福利一区二区在线| 亚洲欧美日韩中文v在线| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 韩日美无码精品无码| 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频 | 国内极度色诱视频网站| 亚洲乱码一区AV春药高潮| 亚洲美女av日韩一区| 亚洲一区二区情侣| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区二区水蜜桃| 久久久久久久妓女精品免费影院 | 西宁市| 久久精品国产6699国产精| 国产成av人片在线观看天堂无码| 麻豆91久久婷婷五月| 国产视频精品一区白白色| 国产成人乱色伦区小说| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去 | av在线网站手机播放| 国产va精品免费观看| 国产精品乱码一区二区三| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线播放| 一区二区三区在线蜜桃| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 欧美日韓性视頻在線| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 成在线人视频免费视频| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 91尤物在线看| 日本二区三区视频免费观看|