亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Roundup: Mixed reactions in France after it joins strikes on Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-14 22:45:19 | Editor: huaxia

      File photo taken on Nov. 5, 2011 shows a general view of downtown Damascus, capital ofSyria. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      PARIS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- In a punishment operation over an alleged chemical weapon attack, French President Emmanuel Macron ordered a military intervention in Syria in coordination with the United States and Britain, a decision that drew support but also criticism at home.

      Ending days of speculation over an imminent use of force against Syrian regime, Macron gave the green light to the French military to join the operation targeting "clandestine chemical arsenal" in Syria.

      "We cannot tolerate the normalisation of the use of chemical weapon," he said after having repeatedly warned to use force in response to fatal chemical attack in the war-torn country if proved.

      Released by the Quai d'Orsay hours after the strikes, a report based on technical analyses of open source information and declassified intelligence document noted "...beyond possible doubt, a chemical attack was carried out against civilians at Douma on 7 April 2018, and that there is no other plausible scenario than that of an attack by Syrian armed forces as part of a wider offensive in the Eastern Ghouta enclave."

      To his supporters, the 40-year-old president's first major military intervention since taking office a year ago was legitimate to defend the international laws.

      "This action is legitimate and directly aligned with the principles of the United Nations," said Amelie de Montchalin, centrist lawmaker.

      "In 2013, there had already been a previous use of chemical weapons and a UN resolution adopted then said if Syria started again (using prohibited toxic gas), the UN would okay an armed intervention. So we are in the continuity of the respect of the international law's principles," she told France info radio.

      On his tweeter account, conservative politician Xavier Bertrand hailed France's "right answer" to the use of chemical arms.

      "Let's welcome the commitment and professionalism of our armed forces," he wrote.

      The same support was expressed by the Socialist leader Olivier Faure. According to him, "the repeated chemical attacks of Damascus regime against its people imposed a reaction."

      "It is urgent that new discussions take place within the framework of the United Nations," he said in a statement.

      Defense Minister Florence Parly unveiled earlier on Saturday that cruise missiles fired from several air bases in France and naval means have been deployed to strike the research center and two production sites.

      In an interview with news channel BFMTV, Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said that operation's "objective is reached", warning that further strikes could be planned if the Syrian government would cross the chemical weapons red line.

      However, Macron's move to defend France's grandeur triggered concerns of igniting tension in the region.

      "Adding war to war has never brought peace. This show of force risks fueling terrorism. It feeds the idea that the West is hostile to the Arab world. These strikes weaken our diplomacy," tweeted Bruno Retailleau, president of right-wing "The Republicans" group at the senate.

      Jean-Luc Melenchon, one of Macron's old rivals in the 2017 presidential race, called the operation "a matter of North American revenge, an irresponsible escalation."

      "The strikes against Syria are without proof, without a UN mandate, and against it, without a European agreement and without a vote of the French Parliament," Melenchon said on Twitter.

      "France deserves better than this role. It must be the strength of the international order and peace," said the leader of the far-left party La France Insoumise.

      For her turn, far-rightist leader Marine le Pen expressed concerns over "unpredictable consequences" of the strikes.

      "These strikes against Syria engage us in a way with unpredictable and potentially dramatic consequences," she said, noting that France lost "an opportunity to appear in the international scene as an independent power."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Roundup: Mixed reactions in France after it joins strikes on Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-14 22:45:19

      File photo taken on Nov. 5, 2011 shows a general view of downtown Damascus, capital ofSyria. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      PARIS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- In a punishment operation over an alleged chemical weapon attack, French President Emmanuel Macron ordered a military intervention in Syria in coordination with the United States and Britain, a decision that drew support but also criticism at home.

      Ending days of speculation over an imminent use of force against Syrian regime, Macron gave the green light to the French military to join the operation targeting "clandestine chemical arsenal" in Syria.

      "We cannot tolerate the normalisation of the use of chemical weapon," he said after having repeatedly warned to use force in response to fatal chemical attack in the war-torn country if proved.

      Released by the Quai d'Orsay hours after the strikes, a report based on technical analyses of open source information and declassified intelligence document noted "...beyond possible doubt, a chemical attack was carried out against civilians at Douma on 7 April 2018, and that there is no other plausible scenario than that of an attack by Syrian armed forces as part of a wider offensive in the Eastern Ghouta enclave."

      To his supporters, the 40-year-old president's first major military intervention since taking office a year ago was legitimate to defend the international laws.

      "This action is legitimate and directly aligned with the principles of the United Nations," said Amelie de Montchalin, centrist lawmaker.

      "In 2013, there had already been a previous use of chemical weapons and a UN resolution adopted then said if Syria started again (using prohibited toxic gas), the UN would okay an armed intervention. So we are in the continuity of the respect of the international law's principles," she told France info radio.

      On his tweeter account, conservative politician Xavier Bertrand hailed France's "right answer" to the use of chemical arms.

      "Let's welcome the commitment and professionalism of our armed forces," he wrote.

      The same support was expressed by the Socialist leader Olivier Faure. According to him, "the repeated chemical attacks of Damascus regime against its people imposed a reaction."

      "It is urgent that new discussions take place within the framework of the United Nations," he said in a statement.

      Defense Minister Florence Parly unveiled earlier on Saturday that cruise missiles fired from several air bases in France and naval means have been deployed to strike the research center and two production sites.

      In an interview with news channel BFMTV, Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said that operation's "objective is reached", warning that further strikes could be planned if the Syrian government would cross the chemical weapons red line.

      However, Macron's move to defend France's grandeur triggered concerns of igniting tension in the region.

      "Adding war to war has never brought peace. This show of force risks fueling terrorism. It feeds the idea that the West is hostile to the Arab world. These strikes weaken our diplomacy," tweeted Bruno Retailleau, president of right-wing "The Republicans" group at the senate.

      Jean-Luc Melenchon, one of Macron's old rivals in the 2017 presidential race, called the operation "a matter of North American revenge, an irresponsible escalation."

      "The strikes against Syria are without proof, without a UN mandate, and against it, without a European agreement and without a vote of the French Parliament," Melenchon said on Twitter.

      "France deserves better than this role. It must be the strength of the international order and peace," said the leader of the far-left party La France Insoumise.

      For her turn, far-rightist leader Marine le Pen expressed concerns over "unpredictable consequences" of the strikes.

      "These strikes against Syria engage us in a way with unpredictable and potentially dramatic consequences," she said, noting that France lost "an opportunity to appear in the international scene as an independent power."

      010020070750000000000000011100001371114521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2020国产免费久久精品99| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 亚洲男人的天堂网站| 熟女丝袜av一区二区三区四区| 久久亚洲aⅴ精品网站婷婷| 精品人妻少妇一区二区中文字幕 | 午夜视频福利一区二区三区| 日本午夜理伦三级好看| av无码av在线a∨天堂app| 在线永久免费观看的毛片| 久久久久久尹人网香蕉| 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 曰本a∨久久综合久久| 日韩AV中文无码影院| 伊人久久无码大香线蕉综合| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 女同在线观看免费网站| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 国产精品福利久久香蕉中文| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 国产精品白浆视频免费观看 | 风韵少妇性饥渴推油按摩视频| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频 | 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 最新亚洲综合中文字幕在线| 国产午夜精品福利久久| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 日本岛国大片不卡人妻| av一区二区三区亚洲| 亚洲精品成AV无在线观看| 美女黄网站人色视频免费国产| 99久久国产综合精品色| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 亚洲性影院| 伊春市| 国产强伦姧在线观看|