亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump talks with British, French leaders over strikes on Syria
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-15 07:56:40 | Editor: huaxia

      In this file photo taken on May 25, 2017 US President Donald Trump (L) and French President Emmanuel Macron (R) shake hands ahead of a working lunch, at the US ambassador's residence, on the sidelines of the NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) summit, in Brussels. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, April 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday talked with French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Theresa May via phone over the three nations' collective strikes on Syria Friday.

      According to the White House, Trump and Macron affirmed in the call that the joint airstrikes were "successful and necessary" to deter Syria from any further use of chemical weapons.

      They also discussed the need to reinvigorate multinational stabilization efforts in Syria to ensure the long-term defeat of Islamic State (IS).

      In a separate call, Trump thanked May for her support of the strikes.

      They also said the airstrikes in Syria in response to the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma on April 7 were successful and necessary to deter the further use of these weapons.

      Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May attends a press conference in 10 Downing Street, London, April 14, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      Earlier on Saturday, Trump hailed the "perfectly executed strike" of the three western nations on Syria, noting "Mission Accomplished!" in his tweet.

      He also thanked France and Britain for their joining in the strike with the United States with "Fine Military," saying the strikes "could not have had a better result."

      Trump on Friday ordered precise strikes against Syrian military facilities with Britain and France in a coordinated action. U.S. defense chief James Mattis said later that "right now, this is a one-time shot," rejecting to rule out further strikes against Syria.

      UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Saturday expressed concern over the U.S-led strike in Syria, and called for adherence to the UN Charter and international law on the issue.

      The trilateral operations came with questionable legitimacy due to the lacking of proof that could show Syrian government behind the chemical attack, and has been widely criticized by Syria, Russia and Iran, among other nations.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump talks with British, French leaders over strikes on Syria

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-15 07:56:40

      In this file photo taken on May 25, 2017 US President Donald Trump (L) and French President Emmanuel Macron (R) shake hands ahead of a working lunch, at the US ambassador's residence, on the sidelines of the NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) summit, in Brussels. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, April 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday talked with French President Emmanuel Macron and British Prime Minister Theresa May via phone over the three nations' collective strikes on Syria Friday.

      According to the White House, Trump and Macron affirmed in the call that the joint airstrikes were "successful and necessary" to deter Syria from any further use of chemical weapons.

      They also discussed the need to reinvigorate multinational stabilization efforts in Syria to ensure the long-term defeat of Islamic State (IS).

      In a separate call, Trump thanked May for her support of the strikes.

      They also said the airstrikes in Syria in response to the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma on April 7 were successful and necessary to deter the further use of these weapons.

      Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May attends a press conference in 10 Downing Street, London, April 14, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      Earlier on Saturday, Trump hailed the "perfectly executed strike" of the three western nations on Syria, noting "Mission Accomplished!" in his tweet.

      He also thanked France and Britain for their joining in the strike with the United States with "Fine Military," saying the strikes "could not have had a better result."

      Trump on Friday ordered precise strikes against Syrian military facilities with Britain and France in a coordinated action. U.S. defense chief James Mattis said later that "right now, this is a one-time shot," rejecting to rule out further strikes against Syria.

      UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Saturday expressed concern over the U.S-led strike in Syria, and called for adherence to the UN Charter and international law on the issue.

      The trilateral operations came with questionable legitimacy due to the lacking of proof that could show Syrian government behind the chemical attack, and has been widely criticized by Syria, Russia and Iran, among other nations.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371119351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀av日韩精品一区二区| 亚洲人成人一区二区三区| 亚洲av激情综合在线| 无码国产精品一区二区免费3P| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 丝袜美腿国产精品视频| 激情内射亚洲一区二区| 2021国产精品视频网站| 欧美激情国产亚州一区二区| 中文字幕精品一二三区| 国产aⅴ一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码av激情不卡| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 国产强伦姧在线观看| 中文字幕人成乱码熟女免费| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 亚洲精品动漫免费二区| 国产精品片在线观看手机版 | 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区| 在线观看免费视频| 久久亚洲日本激情战少妇| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 被夫の上司に犯中文字幕| av在线天堂成人av| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 久久久免费精品人妻一区二区三区 | 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区| 日本一区二区三区最新不卡视频| 国产凸凹视频一区二区| 永久黄网站色视频免费观看| 国产精品原创av片国产日韩| 绍兴市| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区 | 亚洲天堂久久一区av| 亚洲天堂无码AV一二三四区| 91久久国产综合精品| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 亚洲人成在线观看| 国产69精品久久久久9999apgf| 99久久久无码国产精品免费|