"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pentagon says strikes on Syria hit every target, yet with reservations on effect

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-15 16:48:02

      WASHINGTON, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The Pentagon said on Saturday that the airstrikes against the Syrian government had hit every target, but admitted that "there's some left" for the alleged Syrian chemical weapons after the attack.

      The United States, along with Britain and France, launched joint airstrikes on military targets in Syria on Saturday for its alleged use of chemical weapons in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Eastern Ghouta near the Syrian capital, earlier this month.

      Speaking at a press conference, Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said the strikes had successfully hit every target.

      U.S. Joint Staff Director Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said the three nations had deployed 105 weapons against Syrian targets and all the Western nations' aircraft safely returned to their bases at the end of the strike mission.

      He said the missiles used by the Western nations were delivered from British, French and U.S. air and naval platforms in the Red Sea, the Northern Arabian Gulf and the Eastern Mediterranean.

      The Syrian Foreign Ministry has condemned the U.S.-led attack, saying it violated the international law and the UN Charter, Syrian state news agency SANA reported on Saturday.

      The ministry said the missile attack, carried out before daybreak Saturday and targeting research facilities in the Syrian capital Damascus as well as a military base in the central Homs province, "shows again these countries' disrespect for international legitimacy."

      Speaking of Russia and Syria, McKenzie said none of the West's aircraft or missiles involved in this operation were "successfully engaged" by Syrian air defenses, and there was no indication that Russian air-defense systems were employed.

      "We have not seen any military response from actors within Syria. And we remain postured to protect our forces and those of the coalition should anything occur," McKenzie.

      McKenzie noted that the strikes were double the size of the last U.S. strike on Syria in April 2017, and as of now the U.S. side has not been aware of any civilian casualties.

      When asked about the reason for rushing to the military operation before the Organization For the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons reports any evidence of Syria's responsibility for the alleged chemical attack, White said the United States is "still assessing and getting details."

      "There's various intel, and I won't speak to that," she said. "We were very confident about the evidence that we had ... And that's why we moved forward."

      Meanwhile, McKenzie admitted that "there's some left" for Syrian chemical weapons after the attack.

      "I would say there's still a residual element of Syrian program that's out there. I believe that we took the heart of it out with the attacks that we accomplished last night," he said.

      The alleged use of chemical weapons in Douma, strongly denied by Syria, has not been independently investigated and verified. An emergency UN Security Council meeting, convened on Saturday at Russian request following the U.S.-led attack, failed to vote for a resolution condemning the raids.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Pentagon says strikes on Syria hit every target, yet with reservations on effect

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-15 16:48:02

      WASHINGTON, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The Pentagon said on Saturday that the airstrikes against the Syrian government had hit every target, but admitted that "there's some left" for the alleged Syrian chemical weapons after the attack.

      The United States, along with Britain and France, launched joint airstrikes on military targets in Syria on Saturday for its alleged use of chemical weapons in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Eastern Ghouta near the Syrian capital, earlier this month.

      Speaking at a press conference, Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said the strikes had successfully hit every target.

      U.S. Joint Staff Director Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said the three nations had deployed 105 weapons against Syrian targets and all the Western nations' aircraft safely returned to their bases at the end of the strike mission.

      He said the missiles used by the Western nations were delivered from British, French and U.S. air and naval platforms in the Red Sea, the Northern Arabian Gulf and the Eastern Mediterranean.

      The Syrian Foreign Ministry has condemned the U.S.-led attack, saying it violated the international law and the UN Charter, Syrian state news agency SANA reported on Saturday.

      The ministry said the missile attack, carried out before daybreak Saturday and targeting research facilities in the Syrian capital Damascus as well as a military base in the central Homs province, "shows again these countries' disrespect for international legitimacy."

      Speaking of Russia and Syria, McKenzie said none of the West's aircraft or missiles involved in this operation were "successfully engaged" by Syrian air defenses, and there was no indication that Russian air-defense systems were employed.

      "We have not seen any military response from actors within Syria. And we remain postured to protect our forces and those of the coalition should anything occur," McKenzie.

      McKenzie noted that the strikes were double the size of the last U.S. strike on Syria in April 2017, and as of now the U.S. side has not been aware of any civilian casualties.

      When asked about the reason for rushing to the military operation before the Organization For the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons reports any evidence of Syria's responsibility for the alleged chemical attack, White said the United States is "still assessing and getting details."

      "There's various intel, and I won't speak to that," she said. "We were very confident about the evidence that we had ... And that's why we moved forward."

      Meanwhile, McKenzie admitted that "there's some left" for Syrian chemical weapons after the attack.

      "I would say there's still a residual element of Syrian program that's out there. I believe that we took the heart of it out with the attacks that we accomplished last night," he said.

      The alleged use of chemical weapons in Douma, strongly denied by Syria, has not been independently investigated and verified. An emergency UN Security Council meeting, convened on Saturday at Russian request following the U.S.-led attack, failed to vote for a resolution condemning the raids.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371128451
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91久久久久无码精品露脸| 囯产精品无码va一区二区| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 国产91在线精品福利| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 亚洲一本之道高清乱码| 中国gay男男gaygay视频| 帅男chinesegay飞机| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专 | 欧美片欧美日韩国产综合片| av超碰在线免费观看| 色综合av综合无码综合网站| 久久免费看少妇免费观看| 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 国产精品久久这里只有精品| 久久婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 精品精品国产高清a级毛片| 无码天堂在线视频| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 亚洲仺av香蕉久久| 欧美v亚洲v综合v国产v| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜中文字幕| 日本免费一区二区三区国产视频| 韩国三级大全久久网站| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫| 姑娘第5集在线观看免费| 苍山县| 啊v在线视频| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕 | 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 亚洲精品综合在线影院| 久久婷婷开心中文字幕| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 浪荡少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲自拍av一区二区| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码|