"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      New Pence national adviser withdraws after Trump drama

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-16 15:47:05

      WASHINGTON, April 16 (Xinhua) -- A newly picked national security aide to U.S. Vice President Mike Pence stepped down on Sunday, merely two days after his appointment to the job, at the height of a drama played by President Donald Trump over naming of officials to his administration.

      The withdrawal of Jon Lerner, a veteran strategist, was one of the more short-lived personnel moves in the current White House known for frequent personnel changes.

      Pence's office had announced Friday that Lerner, a senior adviser to U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, would become Pence's top adviser on foreign policy issues. By Sunday night, Pence's office abruptly issued a second statement saying that Lerner had withdrawn from the vice president's team.

      "Tonight, Jon informed the vice president that he was withdrawing from coming on board as national security adviser, and the vice president accepted his decision," U.S. media reports quoted Alyssa Farah, the press secretary for Pence, as saying.

      "Vice President Pence holds Jon Lerner in the highest regard and expressed his deep gratitude for Jon's willingness to consider joining our team," Farah was quoted as saying.

      Reports said that Trump had been upset about the move for two main reasons. First, Lerner had backed Republican Senator Marco Rubio during the primary race to pick the party's candidate ahead of the 2016 presidential election. And second, Lerner may have been linked to extensive opposition research efforts against him.

      Trump and Pence talked about Lerner by phone on Friday, reports said.

      On Sunday, American news and information website Axios reported that Trump attempted to block Pence from hiring Lerner considering his "Never Trump" views, making the drama public.

      Lerner then offered to step down to "minimize the amount of conflict and internal drama," according to reports.

      After the drama, Lerner reportedly will continue working as an aide to Haley.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      New Pence national adviser withdraws after Trump drama

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-16 15:47:05

      WASHINGTON, April 16 (Xinhua) -- A newly picked national security aide to U.S. Vice President Mike Pence stepped down on Sunday, merely two days after his appointment to the job, at the height of a drama played by President Donald Trump over naming of officials to his administration.

      The withdrawal of Jon Lerner, a veteran strategist, was one of the more short-lived personnel moves in the current White House known for frequent personnel changes.

      Pence's office had announced Friday that Lerner, a senior adviser to U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, would become Pence's top adviser on foreign policy issues. By Sunday night, Pence's office abruptly issued a second statement saying that Lerner had withdrawn from the vice president's team.

      "Tonight, Jon informed the vice president that he was withdrawing from coming on board as national security adviser, and the vice president accepted his decision," U.S. media reports quoted Alyssa Farah, the press secretary for Pence, as saying.

      "Vice President Pence holds Jon Lerner in the highest regard and expressed his deep gratitude for Jon's willingness to consider joining our team," Farah was quoted as saying.

      Reports said that Trump had been upset about the move for two main reasons. First, Lerner had backed Republican Senator Marco Rubio during the primary race to pick the party's candidate ahead of the 2016 presidential election. And second, Lerner may have been linked to extensive opposition research efforts against him.

      Trump and Pence talked about Lerner by phone on Friday, reports said.

      On Sunday, American news and information website Axios reported that Trump attempted to block Pence from hiring Lerner considering his "Never Trump" views, making the drama public.

      Lerner then offered to step down to "minimize the amount of conflict and internal drama," according to reports.

      After the drama, Lerner reportedly will continue working as an aide to Haley.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371149891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本高清另类videohd| 无码不卡免费一级毛片视频| 宅宅午夜无码一区二区三区| 在线五月婷婷| 国产成人美女AV| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费| 玉田县| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜中文字幕| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 大伊香蕉精品一区视频在线| 精精国产xxxx视频在线播放器| 亚洲色图综合免费视频| 国产精品天干天干在线观蜜臀| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 日本激情视频一区在线观看| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 成人伊人亚洲人综合网站| 国产后入内射在线观看| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 亚洲色无码中文字幕| 偷欢艳妇熟女小说| 天天摸天天做天天爽| 深泽县| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区免费| 日韩丰满少妇无码内射| 亚洲女同制服中文字幕| 邮箱| 一区二区三区国产97| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 成人精品毛片在线观看| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 欧美另类亚洲中文字幕| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放 | 中文字幕亚洲好看有码| 国内精品少妇高潮在线看男男| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩Av中文字幕无码| 给外女开小嫩苞视频| 亚洲中文字幕综合在线|