亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S.-led strikes hinder chemical weapons probe in Syria: Russian diplomat
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-17 05:20:31 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on April 14, 2018 shows relics of the Scientific Research Center in the Barzeh neigborhood of northeast of Damascus, after United States, Britain and France carried out a wave of joint airstrikes on Syrian military facilities. (Xinhua/Monsef Memari)

      MOSCOW, April 16 (Xinhua) -- The U.S.-led missile strikes on Syria prevented experts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) from entering Douma to investigate an alleged chemical weapons attack, a senior Russian diplomat said Monday.

      Earlier in the day, the British delegation to the OPCW tweeted that the "OPCW arrived in Damascus on Saturday. Russia & Syria have not yet allowed access to Douma. Unfettered access essential. Russia & Syria must cooperate."

      Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov denied the accusation and said it was Britain's speculation.

      He said the OPCW experts did not visit Douma due to a lack of permission from the United Nations following the missile strikes launched by the United States, Britain and France on Saturday, without waiting for the results of the investigation.

      Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov also criticized the accusation that Russia is blocking the OPCW's access to the site where a Syrian rebel group accused Syrian government forces of alleged use of toxic substances in the formerly rebel-held Douma near the capital Damascus on April 7, which the Syrian government denied.

      Peskov said the accusation is groundless and Russia always advocates an impartial investigation into the incident.

      The Kremlin reiterated that the recent U.S.-led missile strikes were an "aggression" against Syria and violated international law.

      "The U.S. tries to undermine the credibility (of) the (OPCW) Fact-finding mission in Syria even before it arrives at Douma. Russia confirms its commitment to ensure (the) safe(ty) and security of the mission and will not interfere in its work," the Russian Embassy in The Netherlands tweeted.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S.-led strikes hinder chemical weapons probe in Syria: Russian diplomat

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-17 05:20:31

      Photo taken on April 14, 2018 shows relics of the Scientific Research Center in the Barzeh neigborhood of northeast of Damascus, after United States, Britain and France carried out a wave of joint airstrikes on Syrian military facilities. (Xinhua/Monsef Memari)

      MOSCOW, April 16 (Xinhua) -- The U.S.-led missile strikes on Syria prevented experts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) from entering Douma to investigate an alleged chemical weapons attack, a senior Russian diplomat said Monday.

      Earlier in the day, the British delegation to the OPCW tweeted that the "OPCW arrived in Damascus on Saturday. Russia & Syria have not yet allowed access to Douma. Unfettered access essential. Russia & Syria must cooperate."

      Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov denied the accusation and said it was Britain's speculation.

      He said the OPCW experts did not visit Douma due to a lack of permission from the United Nations following the missile strikes launched by the United States, Britain and France on Saturday, without waiting for the results of the investigation.

      Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov also criticized the accusation that Russia is blocking the OPCW's access to the site where a Syrian rebel group accused Syrian government forces of alleged use of toxic substances in the formerly rebel-held Douma near the capital Damascus on April 7, which the Syrian government denied.

      Peskov said the accusation is groundless and Russia always advocates an impartial investigation into the incident.

      The Kremlin reiterated that the recent U.S.-led missile strikes were an "aggression" against Syria and violated international law.

      "The U.S. tries to undermine the credibility (of) the (OPCW) Fact-finding mission in Syria even before it arrives at Douma. Russia confirms its commitment to ensure (the) safe(ty) and security of the mission and will not interfere in its work," the Russian Embassy in The Netherlands tweeted.

      010020070750000000000000011105091371158741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久93精品国产91久久综合| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 99re热这里只有精品最新| 欧美成人精品高清在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞| 亚洲国产高清美女在线观看| 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 人妻少妇-嫩草影院| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| 久久国产精品男人的天堂av | 日本黄色一区二区三区视频| 湘阴县| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 亚洲性色永久网址| 久久精品午夜视频| 久久精品美女久久| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 国产一级做a爱视频在线| 精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 偷拍女厕女澡堂视频在线观看| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码有限公司 | 国产噜噜噜| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区| 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 探花国产精品三级在线播放 | 欧美成人在线免费| av免费看网站在线观看| 人妻夜夜爽av性色大片| 成年女性毛片在线观看| 日本熟妇hd8ex视频| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 一区二区三区蜜桃91| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 蜜桃视频免费高清观看在线播放| 好爽要高潮了在线观看| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 亚洲 欧美 另类图片|