亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      S.Koreans mourn over victims of Sewol ferry sinking to mark 4th anniversary
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-17 11:56:44 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: The remains of sunken South Korean passenger ferry Sewol arrives at a port in Mokpo, some 90 km away from the Jindo Island, South Korea, March 31, 2017.

      SEOUL, April 16 (Xinhua) -- South Korea held a nationwide mourning on Monday over the victims of the sunken ferry Sewol in 2014.

      The memorial service, led by the government to mark the fourth anniversary of the tragedy, was held at a group incense altar in Ansan, outside of Seoul, local TV footage showed.

      About 5,000 people attended the ceremony, including the bereaved families, politicians, Danwon High School students and ordinary citizens.

      On April 16, 2014, the Sewol ferry capsized and sank in waters off the southwestern island of Jindo. A paroxysm of grief swept over the entire nation as victims were mostly high school students on a field trip to the southern resort island of Jeju.

      Among the 476 passengers on board the ill-fated ship, only 172 were rescued. A whopping 299 have been confirmed dead, with five others still unaccounted for.

      Before the memorial service, about 1,000 people marched some 3.3 km to the group incense altar, wearing a badge of yellow ribbon, which symbolizes the teenage victims, and holding placards that read "We'll remember and act," and "We'll not sit idle."

      Heads of the ruling Democratic Party as well as the minor opposition parties, including the Justice Party, the Bareun Future Party and the Party for Democracy and Peace, participated in the memorial ceremony, but none of the main conservative opposition Liberty Korea Party members was present.

      The previous government under the impeached President Park Geun-hye was criticized for a botched initial response to the maritime tragedy, one of the motives for the nationwide candlelit rallies in 2016 that led to the impeachment of Park.

      Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon said at the memorial service that he cannot quell his furor when he thinks again of the ferry's captain, one of the first to be rescued though most of passengers stayed below decks as they were ordered to stay put through a public address (PA) system.

      As the vessel tilted over fast, the passengers trapped below the decks were killed with water rushing in. The prime minister wished the deceased rest in peace.

      On Sunday, memorial services were held nationwide to mourn over the victims. People laid flowers before their portraits in memorial altars across the country, demanding the government get to the bottom of the tragedy.

      Some people also visited the salvaged hull, which was raised in March last year to the surface and moved to a port in Mokpo, about 410 km south of Seoul. The port fence was filled with yellow ribbons people tied to appease the victims' souls.

      President Moon issued a message Sunday, saying he promises to get to the bottom of the truth behind the incident. He said he will fully support the investigation by a special investigatory body into the salvaged hull and why it sank.

      Moon said his government will make best efforts not to leave any regret for the bereaved families and all people, adding that he will keep on his pledge to make South Korea a safe country and remember the Sewol ferry tragedy.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      S.Koreans mourn over victims of Sewol ferry sinking to mark 4th anniversary

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-17 11:56:44

      File Photo: The remains of sunken South Korean passenger ferry Sewol arrives at a port in Mokpo, some 90 km away from the Jindo Island, South Korea, March 31, 2017.

      SEOUL, April 16 (Xinhua) -- South Korea held a nationwide mourning on Monday over the victims of the sunken ferry Sewol in 2014.

      The memorial service, led by the government to mark the fourth anniversary of the tragedy, was held at a group incense altar in Ansan, outside of Seoul, local TV footage showed.

      About 5,000 people attended the ceremony, including the bereaved families, politicians, Danwon High School students and ordinary citizens.

      On April 16, 2014, the Sewol ferry capsized and sank in waters off the southwestern island of Jindo. A paroxysm of grief swept over the entire nation as victims were mostly high school students on a field trip to the southern resort island of Jeju.

      Among the 476 passengers on board the ill-fated ship, only 172 were rescued. A whopping 299 have been confirmed dead, with five others still unaccounted for.

      Before the memorial service, about 1,000 people marched some 3.3 km to the group incense altar, wearing a badge of yellow ribbon, which symbolizes the teenage victims, and holding placards that read "We'll remember and act," and "We'll not sit idle."

      Heads of the ruling Democratic Party as well as the minor opposition parties, including the Justice Party, the Bareun Future Party and the Party for Democracy and Peace, participated in the memorial ceremony, but none of the main conservative opposition Liberty Korea Party members was present.

      The previous government under the impeached President Park Geun-hye was criticized for a botched initial response to the maritime tragedy, one of the motives for the nationwide candlelit rallies in 2016 that led to the impeachment of Park.

      Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon said at the memorial service that he cannot quell his furor when he thinks again of the ferry's captain, one of the first to be rescued though most of passengers stayed below decks as they were ordered to stay put through a public address (PA) system.

      As the vessel tilted over fast, the passengers trapped below the decks were killed with water rushing in. The prime minister wished the deceased rest in peace.

      On Sunday, memorial services were held nationwide to mourn over the victims. People laid flowers before their portraits in memorial altars across the country, demanding the government get to the bottom of the tragedy.

      Some people also visited the salvaged hull, which was raised in March last year to the surface and moved to a port in Mokpo, about 410 km south of Seoul. The port fence was filled with yellow ribbons people tied to appease the victims' souls.

      President Moon issued a message Sunday, saying he promises to get to the bottom of the truth behind the incident. He said he will fully support the investigation by a special investigatory body into the salvaged hull and why it sank.

      Moon said his government will make best efforts not to leave any regret for the bereaved families and all people, adding that he will keep on his pledge to make South Korea a safe country and remember the Sewol ferry tragedy.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371170561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人的av一区二区资源| 国产精品呻吟久久av| caoporn国产精品免费| 加勒比在线中文字幕一区二区| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 综合国产av一区二区三区| 扒开双腿操女人逼的免费视频| 亚洲国产高清美女在线观看 | 国产亚洲精品成人无码精品网站| 日韩在线观看网址| 亚洲在成人网在线看| 在线观看国产精美视频| 日本一区中文字幕最新在线| 亚洲视频在线观看青青草| av免费在线观看国产| 99福利影院| 亚洲成a人片在线观看| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区三区| 国产精成人品一区| 久久婷婷国产精品简爱av| 在线观看av片永久免费| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区| 日韩成人精品日本亚洲| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 国产日韩欧美911在线观看| 中文字幕永久在线观看| 成人无码a级毛片免费| 久久久精品国产视频在线| 456亚洲人成在线播放网站| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 激情無極限的亚洲一区免费| 精品人妻人妇中文字幕视频| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 久热最新精品视频在线观看| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看 | 97r久久精品国产99国产精| 啊v在线视频| 久久视频在线视频精品| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是AV| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 亚洲av永久无码精品网站|