"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Swiss museum shows masterpieces stolen by Nazis

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-20 03:02:15

      GENEVA, April 19 (Xinhua) -- Bern's Museum of Fine Arts on Thursday opened the second part of an extraordinary exhibition in the Swiss capital showing art stolen under the Nazi regime.

      "This selection comprises pieces that were seized by the Nazis in their persecution campaigns as well as artworks whose provenance and circumstances of acquisition still cannot be conclusively ascertained today," said the museum.

      "Nazi Art Theft and its Consequences" traces the Nazi looting of European Jews and explains the role of art dealers and museums in the expropriation campaigns of the regime that ruled Germany in the 1930s and 1940s until the end of World War II.

      The show is made up of works from a mass collection of masterpieces discovered after a chance raid on the home of Cornelius Gurlitt, the reclusive son of a Nazi art dealer.

      Hildebrand Gurlitt was involved in forced sales and dealt with artworks that were either stolen or confiscated from museums as "degenerate art."

      The works bequeathed provide a direct link to the biographies of his contemporaries who were persecuted by the Nazis.

      Most of the former owners were Jewish artists, collectors, and art dealers.

      The priceless treasure trove of thousands of pieces was uncovered by tax authorities in Gurlitt's small flat in Munich, Germany in 2012.

      Cornelius Gurlitt had inherited the tainted collection from his father and had been living off the profits by quietly selling individual pieces.

      When Gurlitt died in 2014, he left the entire collection to the Bern Museum of Fine Arts, in a move that took the institution completely by surprise, Swissinfo, the website of the Swiss national broadcaster reported.

      Last year in Bern, the Museum of Fine Arts ran an exhibition focusing on pieces that were labeled by the Nazi regime as "degenerate art."

      This has now moved to Bonn in Germany and Bonn's original exhibition, focusing on Nazi art theft, is now in Bern.

      This second part of the exhibition, "Gurlitt Status report part 2" investigates the role played by Hildebrand Gurlitt, Cornelius' father.

      Despite being Jewish on his mother's side, he became an art dealer to the Nazis and was even commissioned to purchase pieces for Hitler's 'Fuhrermuseum' (an art museum complex that was never built).

      The artists featured include Claude Monet, Auguste Rodin, and Otto Dix.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Swiss museum shows masterpieces stolen by Nazis

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-20 03:02:15

      GENEVA, April 19 (Xinhua) -- Bern's Museum of Fine Arts on Thursday opened the second part of an extraordinary exhibition in the Swiss capital showing art stolen under the Nazi regime.

      "This selection comprises pieces that were seized by the Nazis in their persecution campaigns as well as artworks whose provenance and circumstances of acquisition still cannot be conclusively ascertained today," said the museum.

      "Nazi Art Theft and its Consequences" traces the Nazi looting of European Jews and explains the role of art dealers and museums in the expropriation campaigns of the regime that ruled Germany in the 1930s and 1940s until the end of World War II.

      The show is made up of works from a mass collection of masterpieces discovered after a chance raid on the home of Cornelius Gurlitt, the reclusive son of a Nazi art dealer.

      Hildebrand Gurlitt was involved in forced sales and dealt with artworks that were either stolen or confiscated from museums as "degenerate art."

      The works bequeathed provide a direct link to the biographies of his contemporaries who were persecuted by the Nazis.

      Most of the former owners were Jewish artists, collectors, and art dealers.

      The priceless treasure trove of thousands of pieces was uncovered by tax authorities in Gurlitt's small flat in Munich, Germany in 2012.

      Cornelius Gurlitt had inherited the tainted collection from his father and had been living off the profits by quietly selling individual pieces.

      When Gurlitt died in 2014, he left the entire collection to the Bern Museum of Fine Arts, in a move that took the institution completely by surprise, Swissinfo, the website of the Swiss national broadcaster reported.

      Last year in Bern, the Museum of Fine Arts ran an exhibition focusing on pieces that were labeled by the Nazi regime as "degenerate art."

      This has now moved to Bonn in Germany and Bonn's original exhibition, focusing on Nazi art theft, is now in Bern.

      This second part of the exhibition, "Gurlitt Status report part 2" investigates the role played by Hildebrand Gurlitt, Cornelius' father.

      Despite being Jewish on his mother's side, he became an art dealer to the Nazis and was even commissioned to purchase pieces for Hitler's 'Fuhrermuseum' (an art museum complex that was never built).

      The artists featured include Claude Monet, Auguste Rodin, and Otto Dix.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091371234961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 91久久久久无码精品露脸| 999久久久免费精品国产牛牛 | 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 日韩精品在线观看首页| 平陆县| 日韩毛片久久91| 真实国产普通话对白乱子子伦视频| 亚洲乱码一区AV春药高潮| 中文亚洲成a人片在线观看| 一本久久精品久久综合桃色| 亚洲中中文字幕第一页| 久久久婷婷综合五月天| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 在线欧美中文字幕农村电影| 国产精品推荐天天看天天爽| 黄陵县| 91热国内精品永久免费观看| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 午夜在线不卡| 石林| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 国产亚州精品女人久久久久久| 中文字幕AV伊人AV无码AV狼人 | 五月一区二区久久综合天堂| 成人欧美一区二区三区黑人免费| 国产在线看不卡一区二区| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 免费人成在线观看视频播放| 亚洲色图欧美在线| 欧美人与动牲交片免费| 亚洲福利天堂网福利在线观看| 国产日本欧美亚洲精品视| 日产精品一区二区三区| 富平县| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av | 亚洲色无码中文字幕| 久久国产精品一区二区| a国产一区二区免费入口|