亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      18 injured after fans invade S. African soccer pitch
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-22 21:47:41 | Editor: huaxia

      File photo shows South Africa's Kaizer Chiefs competes with Botswana's Township Rollers during the second leg match of Orange Confederation of African Football (CAF) club championships in Gaborone, capital of Botswana, Feb. 28, 2015. (Xinhua/Koone Boikaego)

      JOHANNESBURG, April 22 (Xinhua) -- South Africa's Moses Mabhida stadium on Sunday said 18 people were injured and the stadium damaged when fans invaded the pitch when their team Kaizer Chiefs lost the game.

      Kaizer Chiefs lost 2-0 to Free State Stars on Saturday night during the Nedbank Cup Semi-final. Kaizer Chiefs fans then invaded the pitch attacking the security guards and the stadium facilities.

      Moses Mabhida stadium general manager Vusi Mazibuko on Sunday said, "A total of 18 men suffered injuries during the pitch invasion. Twelve of the men were treated by medics at the stadium and five men were taken to hospital where they were treated. All have since been discharged."

      He confirmed that there was extensive damage to the stadium that was used for games during the 2010 World Cup in the country.

      "Costs are still being counted but we confirm there is extensive damage to the stadium including seating, crowd barriers and access gates as well as general vandalism," Mazibuko said.

      Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Kompela immediately announced his resignation. So far two people have been arrested for assaulting a female security guard and damage to property.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      18 injured after fans invade S. African soccer pitch

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-22 21:47:41

      File photo shows South Africa's Kaizer Chiefs competes with Botswana's Township Rollers during the second leg match of Orange Confederation of African Football (CAF) club championships in Gaborone, capital of Botswana, Feb. 28, 2015. (Xinhua/Koone Boikaego)

      JOHANNESBURG, April 22 (Xinhua) -- South Africa's Moses Mabhida stadium on Sunday said 18 people were injured and the stadium damaged when fans invaded the pitch when their team Kaizer Chiefs lost the game.

      Kaizer Chiefs lost 2-0 to Free State Stars on Saturday night during the Nedbank Cup Semi-final. Kaizer Chiefs fans then invaded the pitch attacking the security guards and the stadium facilities.

      Moses Mabhida stadium general manager Vusi Mazibuko on Sunday said, "A total of 18 men suffered injuries during the pitch invasion. Twelve of the men were treated by medics at the stadium and five men were taken to hospital where they were treated. All have since been discharged."

      He confirmed that there was extensive damage to the stadium that was used for games during the 2010 World Cup in the country.

      "Costs are still being counted but we confirm there is extensive damage to the stadium including seating, crowd barriers and access gates as well as general vandalism," Mazibuko said.

      Kaizer Chiefs coach Steve Kompela immediately announced his resignation. So far two people have been arrested for assaulting a female security guard and damage to property.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371290121
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 老少配老妇老熟女中文普通话| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产VA综合| 女同亚洲精品一区二区三| 国产精品一区二区日韩精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区影院| 国产成人AⅤ| 91精品啪在线观看国产18| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 国产网友愉拍精品视频| 美女被射视频在线观看91| 南木林县| 久久久精品456亚洲影院| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 国产成人午夜三级视频| 国产高潮精品一区二区三区av| 灵台县| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 久久洲Av无码西西人体| 国产免费一区二区三区视频在线| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 日本高清视频在线www色| 天天爽夜夜爱| 二连浩特市| 国产不卡视频一区二区在线观看 | 中文字幕高清无码不卡在线| 国语憿情少妇无码av| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天 | 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 77777亚洲午夜久久多人| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 在线观看视频区一区二| 日本猛少妇色XXXXX猛交| 综合色综合色综合色综合| 亚洲一区二区高清在线| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 成全视频在线观看免费高清下载| 欧美极品少妇×XXXBBB| 欧美高h视频|