"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      India strongly condemns Kabul terrorist attack
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-22 22:12:49

      NEW DELHI, April 22 (Xinhua) -- India on Sunday strongly condemned a deadly terrorist attack in Kabul, which left at least 52 people dead and 112 others wounded earlier in the day.

      A suicide bomber blew himself up at a voter registration center in Afghanistan's capital city of Kabul on Sunday. The Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility for the attack.

      "India strongly condemns the cowardly terrorist attack in Kabul and Baghlan today. What makes this attack particularly reprehensible is the fact that the terrorists and their backers chose to attack a voters registration center for the upcoming parliamentary and district council elections," said a statement issued by India's External Affairs Ministry.

      It added: "The attack has resulted in the death of Afghans who firmly support and believe in the democratic process to empower themselves and make their voice heard. This is not only an attack on innocent civilians but also an attack on the democratic rights of the Afghan people."

      "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family members of the victims, and we wish a quick and complete recovery to the injured," the statement said.

      India stands ready to extend all possible assistance, including treatment for those injured, it added.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      India strongly condemns Kabul terrorist attack

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-22 22:12:49
      [Editor: huaxia]

      NEW DELHI, April 22 (Xinhua) -- India on Sunday strongly condemned a deadly terrorist attack in Kabul, which left at least 52 people dead and 112 others wounded earlier in the day.

      A suicide bomber blew himself up at a voter registration center in Afghanistan's capital city of Kabul on Sunday. The Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility for the attack.

      "India strongly condemns the cowardly terrorist attack in Kabul and Baghlan today. What makes this attack particularly reprehensible is the fact that the terrorists and their backers chose to attack a voters registration center for the upcoming parliamentary and district council elections," said a statement issued by India's External Affairs Ministry.

      It added: "The attack has resulted in the death of Afghans who firmly support and believe in the democratic process to empower themselves and make their voice heard. This is not only an attack on innocent civilians but also an attack on the democratic rights of the Afghan people."

      "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family members of the victims, and we wish a quick and complete recovery to the injured," the statement said.

      India stands ready to extend all possible assistance, including treatment for those injured, it added.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371290531
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产不卡网| 国产哟交泬泬视频在线播放| 尤物yw午夜国产精品视频| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看| 精品久久久久无码| 在线毛片一区二区不卡视频| 滁州市| 成人无码区免费AⅤ片WWW| 久久99精品这里精品6| 91在线激情在线观看| 日本在线中文字幕一区| 亚洲人妻中文字幕乱码在线| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区| 精品久久久久久亚洲综合网| 国产成人91激情在线播放| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专| 一区二区免费电影| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 我我色综合| 亚洲一区二区在线视频中文字幕 | 国产成a人片在线观看视频| 色欲久久人妻内射| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 亚洲青涩在线不卡av| 男受被做哭激烈娇喘gv视频| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久| 中文字幕人妻av一区二区| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 国产精品久久婷婷婷婷| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 久久久亚洲精品午夜福利| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大另类 | 成美女黄网站18禁免费| 精品国产亚洲av蜜臀| 91免费国产高清在线| 国产成人无码a区在线观看导航| 麻豆国产影院| 日本二区视频在线观看|