亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      S. African soccer violence condemned

      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-23 04:18:52

      JOHANNESBYRG, April 22 (Xinhua) -- South African authorities and several sports organizations on Sunday condemned the violence by soccer fans on Saturday that left 18 injured at Moses Mabhida Stadium.

      "Football is a beautiful game, and I can't sit idle while a few supporters are making a skunk of our game," Sports and Recreation Minister Tokozile Xasa said. "Answers must be provided on what happened yesterday."

      On Saturday night Kaizer Chiefs fans stormed the pitch when their team was beaten 2-0 in the Nedbank Semifinal cup.

      The fans attacked security guards and damaged stadium property, injuring 18 people. Only two have so far been arrested.

      "PSL (Premier Soccer League) and stadium management must provide answers about what happened in Moses Mabhida Stadium," the sports minister said. "How did supporters manage to storm the ground and endanger people's lives?"

      "Violence will never be a solution, no matter how frustrated one might feel about one's football club," Xasa said. "I will never allow people's lives to be in danger because of a few unruly football supporters. We must make football a family sport."

      South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (Sascoc) also condemned the violence.

      "There is simply no excuse for this manner of behavior, not this weekend, not ever," said Sascoc President Gideon Sam.

      "We join the rest of South Africa in hoping that these perpetrators are brought to book as soon as possible and that the full force of law is implemented against them," he said.

      The Premier Soccer League (PSL) also condemned the violence.

      "Hooliganism and thuggery of this nature have no place in football and acts of violence perpetrated by individuals... last night cannot be tolerated," the PSL said in a statement.

      "The league will work closely with law enforcement to ensure that those responsible for this hooliganism are subjected to judicial processes," the statement said.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      S. African soccer violence condemned

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-23 04:18:52

      JOHANNESBYRG, April 22 (Xinhua) -- South African authorities and several sports organizations on Sunday condemned the violence by soccer fans on Saturday that left 18 injured at Moses Mabhida Stadium.

      "Football is a beautiful game, and I can't sit idle while a few supporters are making a skunk of our game," Sports and Recreation Minister Tokozile Xasa said. "Answers must be provided on what happened yesterday."

      On Saturday night Kaizer Chiefs fans stormed the pitch when their team was beaten 2-0 in the Nedbank Semifinal cup.

      The fans attacked security guards and damaged stadium property, injuring 18 people. Only two have so far been arrested.

      "PSL (Premier Soccer League) and stadium management must provide answers about what happened in Moses Mabhida Stadium," the sports minister said. "How did supporters manage to storm the ground and endanger people's lives?"

      "Violence will never be a solution, no matter how frustrated one might feel about one's football club," Xasa said. "I will never allow people's lives to be in danger because of a few unruly football supporters. We must make football a family sport."

      South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee (Sascoc) also condemned the violence.

      "There is simply no excuse for this manner of behavior, not this weekend, not ever," said Sascoc President Gideon Sam.

      "We join the rest of South Africa in hoping that these perpetrators are brought to book as soon as possible and that the full force of law is implemented against them," he said.

      The Premier Soccer League (PSL) also condemned the violence.

      "Hooliganism and thuggery of this nature have no place in football and acts of violence perpetrated by individuals... last night cannot be tolerated," the PSL said in a statement.

      "The league will work closely with law enforcement to ensure that those responsible for this hooliganism are subjected to judicial processes," the statement said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371291871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品无码素人福利不卡 | 亚洲一级色| 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看| 亚洲国产成人精品激情| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 欧美视频九九一区二区| 6080yy午夜不卡一区| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产成人综合亚洲av| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 无码国产日韩精品一区二区| 亚洲天堂领先自拍视频网| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区| 日本加勒比东京热日韩| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 亚洲视频一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲图片第二页| 中文字幕 日韩 欧美| 极品诱惑一区二区三区| 忻州市| 无码视频一区=区| 国产顶级熟妇高潮xxxxx| 精品久久杨幂国产杨幂| 少妇高潮大叫好爽喷水| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 日韩av无卡无码午夜观看| 久久精品久久免费懂色| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区H| 人妻网站成熟人妻VA网站| 日韩精品有码在线视频| 日本a级大片免费观看| 国产高潮大叫在线观看| 乌克兰少妇xxxx做受野外| 99免费视频精品| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 99热这里都是国产精品| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页|