"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      S.Korea lauds DPRK's decision to shut down nuke test site
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-23 16:56:21

      SEOUL, April 23 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in viewed the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) decision to shut down its main nuclear test facility as a peace gesture ahead of the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits.

      "North Korea (the DPRK) declared the discontinuance of nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic missile test-launches. As a practical measure, it declared the shutdown its Punggye-ri nuclear test site," Moon said at a meeting with his senior secretaries, according to the presidential Blue House.

      Moon saw the DPRK's decision as a "sincere measure" ahead of the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits.

      Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un will meet on Friday at the border village of Panmunjom. It is expected to be followed in May or early June by a meeting between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump.

      Kim said at the Third Plenary Meeting of the Seventh Central Committee of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea last week that his country will suspend nuclear and missile tests, and close the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, where all of Pyongyang's six nuclear detonations were conducted.

      China, the United States, Russia and Japan have all expressed appreciation and support to the DPRK's decision, Moon said.

      Moon said the decision raised the possibility of making the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits a success.

      In response to Pyongyang's peace gesture, the South Korean military has stopped blaring anti-DPRK broadcast via loudspeakers along the military demarcation line (MDL) from 12:00 a.m. local time Monday (1500 GMT Sunday).

      Seoul's defense ministry said in a statement that the action was taken to defuse inter-Korean military tensions along the border and create a peaceful atmosphere ahead of the upcoming summit.

      The ministry anticipated the stoppage to be an opportunity for stopping smear and propaganda campaigns against each other and bearing fruits of peace.

      The anti-DPRK broadcast had been blared from loudspeakers installed near Panmunjom, called Joint Security Area in which Moon and Kim is set to hold a historic summit meeting.

      South Korea resumed the psychological warfare of broadcasts in January 2016 in response to Pyongyang's fourth nuclear test, before stopping it early Monday.

      The joint annual springtime South Korea-U.S. war games, which kicked off on April 1, are highly likely to be halted on the summit day, according to Yonhap news agency report.

      The two-week-long Key Resolve command post exercise started early Monday as scheduled, but the first part of it will likely be suspended on Friday, according to the report.

      Combined forces of South Korea and the United States conduct the annual war games from February or early March, but this year's drills were delayed over the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games in February and March, respectively.

      The DPRK sent hundreds of athletes, art performers and cheerleaders as well as political delegations to the winter games in South Korea's PyeongChang county, leading to high-level talks between the two Koreas in about two years and an agreement to the third inter-Korean summit.

      Editor: ZX
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S.Korea lauds DPRK's decision to shut down nuke test site

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-23 16:56:21
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, April 23 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in viewed the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) decision to shut down its main nuclear test facility as a peace gesture ahead of the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits.

      "North Korea (the DPRK) declared the discontinuance of nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic missile test-launches. As a practical measure, it declared the shutdown its Punggye-ri nuclear test site," Moon said at a meeting with his senior secretaries, according to the presidential Blue House.

      Moon saw the DPRK's decision as a "sincere measure" ahead of the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits.

      Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un will meet on Friday at the border village of Panmunjom. It is expected to be followed in May or early June by a meeting between Kim and U.S. President Donald Trump.

      Kim said at the Third Plenary Meeting of the Seventh Central Committee of the ruling Workers' Party of Korea last week that his country will suspend nuclear and missile tests, and close the Punggye-ri nuclear test site, where all of Pyongyang's six nuclear detonations were conducted.

      China, the United States, Russia and Japan have all expressed appreciation and support to the DPRK's decision, Moon said.

      Moon said the decision raised the possibility of making the inter-Korean and DPRK-U.S. summits a success.

      In response to Pyongyang's peace gesture, the South Korean military has stopped blaring anti-DPRK broadcast via loudspeakers along the military demarcation line (MDL) from 12:00 a.m. local time Monday (1500 GMT Sunday).

      Seoul's defense ministry said in a statement that the action was taken to defuse inter-Korean military tensions along the border and create a peaceful atmosphere ahead of the upcoming summit.

      The ministry anticipated the stoppage to be an opportunity for stopping smear and propaganda campaigns against each other and bearing fruits of peace.

      The anti-DPRK broadcast had been blared from loudspeakers installed near Panmunjom, called Joint Security Area in which Moon and Kim is set to hold a historic summit meeting.

      South Korea resumed the psychological warfare of broadcasts in January 2016 in response to Pyongyang's fourth nuclear test, before stopping it early Monday.

      The joint annual springtime South Korea-U.S. war games, which kicked off on April 1, are highly likely to be halted on the summit day, according to Yonhap news agency report.

      The two-week-long Key Resolve command post exercise started early Monday as scheduled, but the first part of it will likely be suspended on Friday, according to the report.

      Combined forces of South Korea and the United States conduct the annual war games from February or early March, but this year's drills were delayed over the South Korea-hosted Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games in February and March, respectively.

      The DPRK sent hundreds of athletes, art performers and cheerleaders as well as political delegations to the winter games in South Korea's PyeongChang county, leading to high-level talks between the two Koreas in about two years and an agreement to the third inter-Korean summit.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371311331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区| 精品国产AⅤ一区二区三区4区| 亚洲AⅤ乱码一区二区三区| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 一区国产二区亚洲三区另类| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品久久精品| 吃下面吃胸在线看无码| 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 精品国偷自产在线视频| 蜜桃亚洲精品一区二区三区| 最新无码国产在线播放| 久久久久成人片免费观看蜜芽| 久久精品66免费99精品| 高清高速无码一区二区| 精品亚洲男人天堂av| 亚洲精品99久久久久久| 熟女人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 亚洲国产精品久久人人爱| 金川县| A阿V天堂免费无码专区| 亚洲精品国产一区二区精华| 国产毛a片久久久久无码| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 91精品国产免费久久久久久青草 | 国产精品福利小视频| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 女同性恋亚洲一区二区| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 99久久久精品免费香蕉| 免费的一级毛片| 高大丰满欧美熟妇hd| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 本道无码一区二区久久激情| 野花免费观看高清电视| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 苍梧县| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 亚洲AV综合AV一区二区三区| 91久久精品人妻一区二区|