"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      EC President Tusk questioned as witness in Poland Smolensk catastrophe investigation

      Source: Xinhua    2018-04-23 20:42:28

      WARSAW, April 23 (Xinhua) -- European Council President Donald Tusk has been questioned on Monday at a Warsaw district court in the ongoing investigation into 2010 Smolensk air disaster in Russia.

      "Politically, I was not responsible for President Lech Kaczynski's visit to Katyn on April 10, 2010", the former Polish prime Minister told the court. "It is not the prime minister's competence to deal with the logistic side of this kind of undertakings and initiatives" as foreign visits of the head of state, Tusk said.

      "It is not and should not be the task of the prime minister or the president to influence any decision regarding the landing place, time or the direction of the flight", he added.

      Tusk also added that he had no knowledge about any risk involved in landing at the Smolensk airport.

      Donald Tusk's former chancellery head, Tomasz Arabski and four other officials are accused by some families of the Smolensk crash victims, of negligence during organizing then-President Lech Kaczynski's visit to Katyn on April 10, 2010. Their trial started in March 2016, they plead not guilty.

      Tusk has previously been questioned as a witness in August 2017.

      On April 10, 2010, a Polish government plane with then Polish president, first lady and dozens of senior government officials and military commanders crashed near a military airfield in Smolensk, western Russia, killing all 96 people on board.

      Editor: ZX
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      EC President Tusk questioned as witness in Poland Smolensk catastrophe investigation

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-23 20:42:28

      WARSAW, April 23 (Xinhua) -- European Council President Donald Tusk has been questioned on Monday at a Warsaw district court in the ongoing investigation into 2010 Smolensk air disaster in Russia.

      "Politically, I was not responsible for President Lech Kaczynski's visit to Katyn on April 10, 2010", the former Polish prime Minister told the court. "It is not the prime minister's competence to deal with the logistic side of this kind of undertakings and initiatives" as foreign visits of the head of state, Tusk said.

      "It is not and should not be the task of the prime minister or the president to influence any decision regarding the landing place, time or the direction of the flight", he added.

      Tusk also added that he had no knowledge about any risk involved in landing at the Smolensk airport.

      Donald Tusk's former chancellery head, Tomasz Arabski and four other officials are accused by some families of the Smolensk crash victims, of negligence during organizing then-President Lech Kaczynski's visit to Katyn on April 10, 2010. Their trial started in March 2016, they plead not guilty.

      Tusk has previously been questioned as a witness in August 2017.

      On April 10, 2010, a Polish government plane with then Polish president, first lady and dozens of senior government officials and military commanders crashed near a military airfield in Smolensk, western Russia, killing all 96 people on board.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371314571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久人与动人物A级毛片| 免费在线观看性感女主播内射| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 国产一精品一aⅴ一免费| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月天 | 狠狠躁狠狠躁东京热无码专区| 国产簧片免费在线播放| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国 | 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费| 黄视频网站免费观看| 亚洲综合网站精品一区二区| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 久久久久久久妓女精品免费影院| 最新国内精品自在自线视频| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv网站入口| 欧美丝袜激情办公室在线观看| 霍林郭勒市| 国产午夜成人av在线播放| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 日本精品高清一区二区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽曰本| 激情人妻网址| 久久免费少妇高潮免费| 久久HEZYO色综合| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频 | 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕 | 亚洲青青草视频免费观看| 欧美综合自拍亚洲综合百度| 糖心vlog精品一区二区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 亚洲天堂av中文在线| 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 天天操精品| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区 | 夜夜春亚洲嫩草影院| 又硬又粗又长又爽免费看| 手机av男人天堂免费网址| 国产成人8x视频网站入口| 国产欧美精品专区一区二区|