"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Scores have been killed as Afghan Taliban launches spring offensive
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-26 19:10:19

      KABUL, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Scores of people including militants and security personnel have been killed as the Taliban outfit launched its so-called spring offensive on Wednesday and since then militancy and counter-militancy have gotten momentum in the militancy-plagued Afghanistan.

      Immediately after announcing the yearly spring offensive, the hardliner group attacked government interests in parts of the country triggering gun battles and eventually leaving several deaths and injured.

      Code-named as "al-Khandaq" operations, Taliban purported spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, in a statement sent to media outlets on Wednesday, described the aim of the offensive as intensifying Jihad or holy war against "foreign occupying force", a reference to the presence of U.S.-led coalition forces in Afghanistan.

      "Both our land and air space are under the control of foreign occupying forces and our religious sanctities as well as helpless people are indiscriminately being targeted," the Taliban statement said, vowing to continue Jihad until the foreign forces pulled out of the country.

      In the latest waves of violent offensives, the Taliban fighters attacked checkpoints of Afghan forces in Dasht-e-Archi district of the northern Kunduz province early Thursday, killing eight soldiers and injuring five others, district governor Nasrudin Nazari Saadi has confirmed.

      Similarly the armed opposition group launched multi-pronged attacks against security entities in Yangi Qala district of Takhar province and Khalazai area of Baghlan province early Thursday and reportedly over two dozen people had been killed from both sides.

      However, in a counter-offensive, the government forces have targeted Taliban positions in Charbolak district of the northern Balkh province since early Thursday, killing 24 insurgents and injuring 36 others, army spokesman in the province Mohammad Hanif Rezai said.

      Downplaying the Taliban annual spring offensive as "mere propaganda war" Rezai asserted that the government forces would foil all vicious designs of the militant group.

      Meanwhile, Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Majahid has confirmed the clashes, claiming the militants have inflicted huge casualties on security personnel and expanded their grips.

      Afghan observers believe that the current year would be more violent than 2017 as both the government and militants would do their best to consolidate their positions and enter the expected peace dialogue from strong position.

      Editor: ZX
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Scores have been killed as Afghan Taliban launches spring offensive

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-26 19:10:19
      [Editor: huaxia]

      KABUL, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Scores of people including militants and security personnel have been killed as the Taliban outfit launched its so-called spring offensive on Wednesday and since then militancy and counter-militancy have gotten momentum in the militancy-plagued Afghanistan.

      Immediately after announcing the yearly spring offensive, the hardliner group attacked government interests in parts of the country triggering gun battles and eventually leaving several deaths and injured.

      Code-named as "al-Khandaq" operations, Taliban purported spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, in a statement sent to media outlets on Wednesday, described the aim of the offensive as intensifying Jihad or holy war against "foreign occupying force", a reference to the presence of U.S.-led coalition forces in Afghanistan.

      "Both our land and air space are under the control of foreign occupying forces and our religious sanctities as well as helpless people are indiscriminately being targeted," the Taliban statement said, vowing to continue Jihad until the foreign forces pulled out of the country.

      In the latest waves of violent offensives, the Taliban fighters attacked checkpoints of Afghan forces in Dasht-e-Archi district of the northern Kunduz province early Thursday, killing eight soldiers and injuring five others, district governor Nasrudin Nazari Saadi has confirmed.

      Similarly the armed opposition group launched multi-pronged attacks against security entities in Yangi Qala district of Takhar province and Khalazai area of Baghlan province early Thursday and reportedly over two dozen people had been killed from both sides.

      However, in a counter-offensive, the government forces have targeted Taliban positions in Charbolak district of the northern Balkh province since early Thursday, killing 24 insurgents and injuring 36 others, army spokesman in the province Mohammad Hanif Rezai said.

      Downplaying the Taliban annual spring offensive as "mere propaganda war" Rezai asserted that the government forces would foil all vicious designs of the militant group.

      Meanwhile, Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Majahid has confirmed the clashes, claiming the militants have inflicted huge casualties on security personnel and expanded their grips.

      Afghan observers believe that the current year would be more violent than 2017 as both the government and militants would do their best to consolidate their positions and enter the expected peace dialogue from strong position.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371391511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 97人妻人人做人碰人人爽| 日韩亚洲国产中文字幕欧美| 在线精品国精品国产尤物| 无码 免费 国产在线观看91| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 国产高清天干天天视频| 亚洲精品在线观看91| 朝鲜女人大白屁股ass| 日女av天堂成人在线| 亚洲精品美女自拍偷拍| 久久久久久久久久91精品日韩午夜福利| 日本少妇比比中文字幕| 色偷偷av亚洲男人的天堂| 国产一区二区三区草莓av| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区| 亚洲人成成无码网WWW| 日韩欧美国产另类| 狠狠色综合tv久久久久久| 札达县| 国产精品久久久亚洲第一牛牛| 欧洲激情无码一区二区三区| 精品久久国产综合婷婷五月| 五月天婷婷一区二区三区久久| 久久久诱惑一区二区三区| 男受被做哭激烈娇喘gv视频| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文一区二区| 特级毛片全部免费播放a一级| 任丘市| 无码啪啪熟妇人妻区| 黑人av无码一区| 无码av永久免费大全| 麻豆免费观看视频在线观看| 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃 | av资源在线看免费观看| 亚洲AV无码乱码1区久久| 久久www免费人成—看片| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 新和县| 国产乱人伦AⅤ在线麻豆A|