亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. State Department confirms Trump's plan to visit Britain
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-27 05:39:51 | Editor: huaxia

      Britain's Prime Minister Teresa May gestures at a joint press conference with US President Donald Trump in the East Room of the White House on January 27, 2017 in Washington, D.C. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, April 26 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Department of State on Thursday confirmed on Twitter that U.S. President Donald Trump will visit Britain on July 13.

      The State Department retweeted the post of British top diplomat Boris Johnson that announced the visit.

      "Looking forward to seeing out closest ally and friend on the GREATest visit ever," said Johnson.

      The White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders was quoted by the U.S. media as saying earlier on Thursday that the visit is "pretty exciting news."

      The visit was categorized as a "working visit," but the British media reported that besides meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May, Trump could also meet with the queen and royal family members.

      The visit would start after Trump attended the NATO summit slated for July 11-12 in Brussels.

      The two sides tried to patch up with their ties strained over a group of issues by jointly attacking Syria earlier this month.

      Trump made a sudden announcement on Jan. 11 that he has canceled his trip to Britain due to disappointment over the new location of the U.S. embassy in London.

      The trans-Atlantic alliance between the United States and Britain has been shaky ever since Trump assumed the presidency last January. His proposal of a strict ban on Muslim immigration has sparked wide controversy in the island nation. Matters got even worse when Trump retweeted video posts of a British ultra-rightist group targeting Muslim immigrants in November.

      Under domestic pressure, May said that Trump's remarks were wrong, triggering the latter's retort demanding her not focus on him, but on anti-terrorism efforts in her own nation.

      Trump's statement further irritated London, as many people and government officials asked May to withdraw her invitation to Trump to pay a state visit.

      The two nations have also seen huge differences on multiple issues like Trump's retreat from the Paris climate accord, his decision regarding Jerusalem at the end of 2017 and his refusal to certify Iran's compliance with the historic Iran nuclear deal in October.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. State Department confirms Trump's plan to visit Britain

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-27 05:39:51

      Britain's Prime Minister Teresa May gestures at a joint press conference with US President Donald Trump in the East Room of the White House on January 27, 2017 in Washington, D.C. (Xinhua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, April 26 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Department of State on Thursday confirmed on Twitter that U.S. President Donald Trump will visit Britain on July 13.

      The State Department retweeted the post of British top diplomat Boris Johnson that announced the visit.

      "Looking forward to seeing out closest ally and friend on the GREATest visit ever," said Johnson.

      The White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders was quoted by the U.S. media as saying earlier on Thursday that the visit is "pretty exciting news."

      The visit was categorized as a "working visit," but the British media reported that besides meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May, Trump could also meet with the queen and royal family members.

      The visit would start after Trump attended the NATO summit slated for July 11-12 in Brussels.

      The two sides tried to patch up with their ties strained over a group of issues by jointly attacking Syria earlier this month.

      Trump made a sudden announcement on Jan. 11 that he has canceled his trip to Britain due to disappointment over the new location of the U.S. embassy in London.

      The trans-Atlantic alliance between the United States and Britain has been shaky ever since Trump assumed the presidency last January. His proposal of a strict ban on Muslim immigration has sparked wide controversy in the island nation. Matters got even worse when Trump retweeted video posts of a British ultra-rightist group targeting Muslim immigrants in November.

      Under domestic pressure, May said that Trump's remarks were wrong, triggering the latter's retort demanding her not focus on him, but on anti-terrorism efforts in her own nation.

      Trump's statement further irritated London, as many people and government officials asked May to withdraw her invitation to Trump to pay a state visit.

      The two nations have also seen huge differences on multiple issues like Trump's retreat from the Paris climate accord, his decision regarding Jerusalem at the end of 2017 and his refusal to certify Iran's compliance with the historic Iran nuclear deal in October.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371398331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 亚洲综合无码AV在线观看| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版 | 加勒比东京热综合久久| 中文字幕人妻中文| 久久精品免视看国产盗摄| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb| 人善交zzzzxxxxx另类| 99久久国产综合精品女乱人伦 | 亚洲一区二区三区免费av在线| 无码8090精品久久一区| 亚洲两性视频一三区| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 国内精品一区二区在线观看| 国产中文字幕乱码在线| 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| www啦啦啦视频在线观看免费| 热久久99这里有精品综合久久| 精选二区在线观看视频| 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲 | 韩国女主播一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲一区二区婷婷久久| 亚洲色AV性色在线观看| 色综合天天综合天天综| 国产91对白在线观看| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区| 武川县| 国产无套露脸| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高| 丰满人妻一区二区三区色| 色婷婷激情在线一区二区三区| 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 亚洲欧美综合区自拍另类| 亚洲AV乱码毛片在线播放|