"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Australia unprepared for electric vehicle uptake: infrastructure boss
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-03 19:39:06

      CANBERRA, May 3 (Xinhua) -- The Australian government is running out of time to plan for the uptake of electric vehicles, the nation's top infrastructure authority has warned.

      Philip Davies, chief executive officer (CEO) of Infrastructure Australia (IA), on Thursday warned that major cities would face a congestion crisis without new sources of road funding.

      Davies said the transforming face of transport would have a significant impact on energy security as well as government revenues in the form of falling petrol excise.

      Josh Frydenberg, Australia's minister for energy and the environment, has previously predicted that the number of electric vehicles on Australian roads would grow from 4,000 to 230,000 within seven years.

      Frydenberg said as many as 1 million electric vehicles could be on the roads by 2030.

      Davies said that federal, state and local governments have failed to plan for a disruption of the current model which "could bring the largest transformation the transport sector has seen since the shift from steam to diesel locomotives, or even going back to the move from horse and cart."

      "Much of the transport and -energy infrastructure that has served Australia well in the past faces new, untested challenges," he told an energy symposium held by IA and Infrastructure Partnerships Australia in Sydney on Thursday.

      "Currently funding to build and maintain our road infrastructure is sourced from a mix of fuel excise and vehicle registration charges."

      "Fuel excise will not apply to the use of electric vehicles, therefore, in coming years the -increased uptake of electric vehicles will see a substantial reduction in revenue."

      "Australian governments cannot afford to sit on their hands. Our national productivity, the -resilience of our infrastructure across multiple sectors and indeed their future revenue streams, largely depend on how we respond to these challenges."

      Despite Davies' concerns over the problems presented by rapid electric vehicle use growth, prestige car company Jaguar Landrover Australia on Thursday called for an end to the sale of diesel and petrol vehicles in the country as soon as 2030.

      "It would certainly help both industry and consumers to know when a hard transition date might come into effect," Matthew Wiesner, managing director of the company's Australian operations, told News Corp Australia.

      "It is about understanding what the rules are for a future development in this space. That doesn't exist today. (Industry) needs some leadership and it needs some direction."

      Britain has instituted a similar ban from 2040 while Germany and India will phase out internal combustion engines from 2030.

      A Jaguar Landrover poll of 1,000 Australians found that 68 percent of respondents believe the country was falling behind the rest of the world on electric vehicle adoption.

      Wiesner's agreed with Davies' view that governments have not come to terms with the implications of the rise of electric vehicles.

      "We don't see any evidence of that yet. In fact, quite the opposite. This is a very new discussion and quite frankly they haven't been giving it any consideration whatsoever," he said.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Australia unprepared for electric vehicle uptake: infrastructure boss

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-03 19:39:06
      [Editor: huaxia]

      CANBERRA, May 3 (Xinhua) -- The Australian government is running out of time to plan for the uptake of electric vehicles, the nation's top infrastructure authority has warned.

      Philip Davies, chief executive officer (CEO) of Infrastructure Australia (IA), on Thursday warned that major cities would face a congestion crisis without new sources of road funding.

      Davies said the transforming face of transport would have a significant impact on energy security as well as government revenues in the form of falling petrol excise.

      Josh Frydenberg, Australia's minister for energy and the environment, has previously predicted that the number of electric vehicles on Australian roads would grow from 4,000 to 230,000 within seven years.

      Frydenberg said as many as 1 million electric vehicles could be on the roads by 2030.

      Davies said that federal, state and local governments have failed to plan for a disruption of the current model which "could bring the largest transformation the transport sector has seen since the shift from steam to diesel locomotives, or even going back to the move from horse and cart."

      "Much of the transport and -energy infrastructure that has served Australia well in the past faces new, untested challenges," he told an energy symposium held by IA and Infrastructure Partnerships Australia in Sydney on Thursday.

      "Currently funding to build and maintain our road infrastructure is sourced from a mix of fuel excise and vehicle registration charges."

      "Fuel excise will not apply to the use of electric vehicles, therefore, in coming years the -increased uptake of electric vehicles will see a substantial reduction in revenue."

      "Australian governments cannot afford to sit on their hands. Our national productivity, the -resilience of our infrastructure across multiple sectors and indeed their future revenue streams, largely depend on how we respond to these challenges."

      Despite Davies' concerns over the problems presented by rapid electric vehicle use growth, prestige car company Jaguar Landrover Australia on Thursday called for an end to the sale of diesel and petrol vehicles in the country as soon as 2030.

      "It would certainly help both industry and consumers to know when a hard transition date might come into effect," Matthew Wiesner, managing director of the company's Australian operations, told News Corp Australia.

      "It is about understanding what the rules are for a future development in this space. That doesn't exist today. (Industry) needs some leadership and it needs some direction."

      Britain has instituted a similar ban from 2040 while Germany and India will phase out internal combustion engines from 2030.

      A Jaguar Landrover poll of 1,000 Australians found that 68 percent of respondents believe the country was falling behind the rest of the world on electric vehicle adoption.

      Wiesner's agreed with Davies' view that governments have not come to terms with the implications of the rise of electric vehicles.

      "We don't see any evidence of that yet. In fact, quite the opposite. This is a very new discussion and quite frankly they haven't been giving it any consideration whatsoever," he said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371538561
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久成人午夜一区二区| 538国产视频| 国产午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 丽水市| 抚宁县| 日韩有码中文字幕第一页| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 亚洲一区二区情侣| 国产激情一区二区三区成人免费| 日本视频中文字幕一区在线| 婷婷激情五月综合在线观看| 在线天堂资源www在线| 日本中文字幕不卡在线一区二区| 米奇精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线| 国产亚洲精品日韩香蕉网| 国产97在线 | 日韩| 午夜麻豆影片在线观看| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 一区二区三区婷婷中文字幕| 在线免费观看视频一区二区 | 海晏县| 亚洲一区二区婷婷久久| 亚洲专区在线观看第三页| 97精品国产91久久久久久久 | 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 一区二区韩国福利网站| 天堂网av在线| 无码高清视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 一区二区三区中文字幕有码| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 国产精品欧美视频另类专区| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 99国产精品国产高清一区二区| 免费一级黄色大片久久久| 额济纳旗| 国产国拍亚洲精品午夜不卡17| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频|