亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Saudi-led airstrike hits presidential office in Yemen's Sanaa, kills 6
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-07 19:28:13 | Editor: huaxia

      Yemenis check the site of airstrike at the president office in the capital Sanaa on May 7, 2018. (AFP photo)

      SANAA, May 7 (Xinhua) -- A powerful airstrike by Saudi-led coalition hit the headquarters of presidential office in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Monday, targeting a secret meeting of Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi leaders and killing at least six, security sources at the scene told Xinhua.

      "Top leaders, including President of Houthi Supreme Political Council Mahdi al-Mashat and Chief of Houthi Supreme Revolutionary Committee Mohammed Ali al-Houthi were believed to be at the meeting in the targeted president's office," a security source said on condition of anonymity.

      He said six people were confirmed dead and up to 30 others were wounded.

      Houthi-controlled state Saba news agency reported that dozens of peole were killed and injured in the airstrike that targeted the presidential office.

      Yemenis check the site of airstrike at the president office in the capital Sanaa on May 7, 2018. (AFP photo)

      The office has been under Houthi control since the group forced the internationally recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi into exile in Riyadh, the capital of neighboring Saudi Arabia.

      All roads around the office were closed and ambulances were seen carrying dozens of killed and injured.

      The attack took place this morning, simultaneously with another airstrike on the headquarters of the Houthi-controlled Defense Ministry, about one km east of the president's office in Sanaa.

      The attack is the second of its kind targeting top Houthi leaders in two weeks.

      On April 23, the dominant Houthi rebels announced the death of their top official, President of the Supreme Political Council Saleh al-Sammad, saying he was killed in an airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition on April 19 in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, according to a statement by Houthi-controlled Saba news agency.

      The Houthis vowed to revenge al-Sammad's death, and they declared appointment of Mahdi al-Mashat to replace al-Sammad as new president of the Supreme Political Council, which is the highest political and ruling body since Houthis seized control over much of the country's north in late 2014.

      If al-Mashat or Mohammed Ali al-Houthi were confirmed among the killed, it will be another powerful blow so far to the Iranian-backed Houthi movement.

      The coalition intervened in the Yemeni conflict in March 2015 to roll back the Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi rebels and support the internationally-recognized President Hadi.

      The rebels have seized control over much of the country's north since September 2014, including the capital Sanaa, and forced President Hadi and his government into exile in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced 3 million others, triggering one of the world's worst humanitarian crises.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Saudi-led airstrike hits presidential office in Yemen's Sanaa, kills 6

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-07 19:28:13

      Yemenis check the site of airstrike at the president office in the capital Sanaa on May 7, 2018. (AFP photo)

      SANAA, May 7 (Xinhua) -- A powerful airstrike by Saudi-led coalition hit the headquarters of presidential office in the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Monday, targeting a secret meeting of Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi leaders and killing at least six, security sources at the scene told Xinhua.

      "Top leaders, including President of Houthi Supreme Political Council Mahdi al-Mashat and Chief of Houthi Supreme Revolutionary Committee Mohammed Ali al-Houthi were believed to be at the meeting in the targeted president's office," a security source said on condition of anonymity.

      He said six people were confirmed dead and up to 30 others were wounded.

      Houthi-controlled state Saba news agency reported that dozens of peole were killed and injured in the airstrike that targeted the presidential office.

      Yemenis check the site of airstrike at the president office in the capital Sanaa on May 7, 2018. (AFP photo)

      The office has been under Houthi control since the group forced the internationally recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi into exile in Riyadh, the capital of neighboring Saudi Arabia.

      All roads around the office were closed and ambulances were seen carrying dozens of killed and injured.

      The attack took place this morning, simultaneously with another airstrike on the headquarters of the Houthi-controlled Defense Ministry, about one km east of the president's office in Sanaa.

      The attack is the second of its kind targeting top Houthi leaders in two weeks.

      On April 23, the dominant Houthi rebels announced the death of their top official, President of the Supreme Political Council Saleh al-Sammad, saying he was killed in an airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition on April 19 in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeidah, according to a statement by Houthi-controlled Saba news agency.

      The Houthis vowed to revenge al-Sammad's death, and they declared appointment of Mahdi al-Mashat to replace al-Sammad as new president of the Supreme Political Council, which is the highest political and ruling body since Houthis seized control over much of the country's north in late 2014.

      If al-Mashat or Mohammed Ali al-Houthi were confirmed among the killed, it will be another powerful blow so far to the Iranian-backed Houthi movement.

      The coalition intervened in the Yemeni conflict in March 2015 to roll back the Iranian-allied Shiite Houthi rebels and support the internationally-recognized President Hadi.

      The rebels have seized control over much of the country's north since September 2014, including the capital Sanaa, and forced President Hadi and his government into exile in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced 3 million others, triggering one of the world's worst humanitarian crises.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371618771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 国产性色αv视频免费| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 日本一级淫片免费啪啪| 合江县| 国产精品综合久久久久久久免费| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 亚洲精品综合一二三区在线| 精品三级久久久久久久| 舒兰市| 无码区a∨视频体验区30秒 | 亚洲国产视频精品一区二区| 精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 亚洲一级电影在线观看 | 国产 在线播放无码不卡| 韩国女主播一区二区在线观看| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区喷| 国产香蕉视频在线观看| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久| 亚洲性综合网| 五月婷婷俺也去开心| 人妻系列av无码专区| av网站入口在线免费观看| 国产精品女同一区二区久| 精品久久久久久无码免费| 黑人大荫蒂老太大| 国产午夜激情视频自拍| 中文字幕亚洲乱码熟女在线| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水| 五月开心六月丁香综合色啪| 天天射色综合| 久久青草亚洲AV无码麻豆| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片免费| 色吊丝二区三区中文写幕| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕|