"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Philippine president accepts resignation of tourism secretary over corruption scandal
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-08 17:53:28

      MANILA, May 8 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday accepted the resignation of Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo who was reportedly forced to tender her resignation amid corruption allegations.

      Presidential spokesman Harry Roque confirmed to reporters that Teo submitted her resignation letter before the cabinet meeting on Monday night.

      Local newspaper The Philippine Star reported, Duterte met with Teo on Monday night and told her to hand in her resignation as tourism chief. Though, Teo's lawyer issued a statement later saying there was no demand from Duterte.

      Calls for Teo's resignation mounted following a Commission on Audit initial finding that the Department of Tourism (DOT) placed a 60-million pesos (1.2 million U.S. dollars) advertisement to a television program produced and hosted by her brothers.

      Teo has denied the allegations. She said on Monday that she has no plans to resign.

      The Office of the Ombudsman said it would investigate Teo over the DOT's controversial multi-million ads deal. Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales said on Tuesday that her office "will do a fact-finding" investigation.

      Teo is the latest government official that Duterte fired over corruption allegations. In April, Duterte also fired then Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre.

      Duterte warned last week public servants erring anew to just leave their posts quietly, as he stressed that he would not let up in his anticorruption campaign.

      Editor: Yamei
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Philippine president accepts resignation of tourism secretary over corruption scandal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-08 17:53:28
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MANILA, May 8 (Xinhua) -- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday accepted the resignation of Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo who was reportedly forced to tender her resignation amid corruption allegations.

      Presidential spokesman Harry Roque confirmed to reporters that Teo submitted her resignation letter before the cabinet meeting on Monday night.

      Local newspaper The Philippine Star reported, Duterte met with Teo on Monday night and told her to hand in her resignation as tourism chief. Though, Teo's lawyer issued a statement later saying there was no demand from Duterte.

      Calls for Teo's resignation mounted following a Commission on Audit initial finding that the Department of Tourism (DOT) placed a 60-million pesos (1.2 million U.S. dollars) advertisement to a television program produced and hosted by her brothers.

      Teo has denied the allegations. She said on Monday that she has no plans to resign.

      The Office of the Ombudsman said it would investigate Teo over the DOT's controversial multi-million ads deal. Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales said on Tuesday that her office "will do a fact-finding" investigation.

      Teo is the latest government official that Duterte fired over corruption allegations. In April, Duterte also fired then Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre.

      Duterte warned last week public servants erring anew to just leave their posts quietly, as he stressed that he would not let up in his anticorruption campaign.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011103261371643001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久蜜桃| 亚洲二区三区在线播放| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 国产综合亚洲欧美日韩在线| 国产黄色污一区二区三区| 亚洲成人av一区二区麻豆蜜桃 | 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 亚洲国产精品亚洲高清| 久久久久久自慰出白浆| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 国产成人三级| 成年人手机在线免费观看视频| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 久久99精品久久久久久hb无码| 精品一区二区国产主播| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频| jiZZ国产在线女人水多| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 再深点灬舒服灬太大了动态图| 中国少妇精品偷拍视频| 天天干夜夜躁| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷午夜色| 久久人搡人人玩人妻精品| 铁岭市| 99久久这里只精品国产免费| 99精品久久99久久久久胖女人| 久久精品亚洲专区| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 欧美xxxx新一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 国内少妇高潮嗷嗷叫在线观看| 麻豆国产VA免费精品高清在线| 亚洲VA中文字幕欧美VA丝袜| 91中文字幕一区在线| 亚洲国产性夜夜综合| 新泰市|