"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      European leaders slam Trump's decision on Iran nuke deal

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-09 05:21:49

      PARIS, May 8 (Xinhua) -- European leaders and politicians on Tuesday strongly criticized U.S. President's decision to withdraw from the landmark Iran nuclear deal, vowing more work for broader agreement.

      Riding roughshod over opposition across the pond, President Donald Trump said in a televised speech that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran and six world powers, including EU heavyweights Britain, France and Germany.

      Trump added he will not sign the waiver of nuke-related sanctions against Iran. Trump said the agreement, struck under his predecessor Barack Obama's administration, does not address Iran's ballistic missile program, its nuclear activities beyond 2025 nor its role in conflicts in Yemen and Syria.

      REGRET

      In a joint statement released by French President Emmanuel Macron's office, French, German and British leaders regretted the U.S. decision.

      Macron, Angela Merkel and Theresa May reiterated their "continued commitment" to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or Iran nuclear deal, that "...is of particular importance to our shared security", they stressed.

      Macron and his German and British partners "urge the United States to ensure that JCPOA's structures are kept intact, and to avoid any action that would prevent its full implementation by other parties (and) ... to do its utmost to preserve the nuclear non-proliferation advances achieved through JCPOA".

      They also called on Iran to "continue to respect its own obligations under the terms of the agreement, fully complying with the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) inspection requirements" to enjoy sanctions removal.

      The 2015 deal eased sanctions on Iran in exchange for Tehran limiting its nuclear program.

      In a move to dismiss American administration's concerns, French President said he was working with Germany and Britain on broader deal that should include "other major issues".

      "While our commitment to the security of our allies and partners in the region is unwavering, we must also rigorously address the widely-shared concerns about Iran's ballistic agenda and its destabilizing regional activities, particularly in Syria, Iraq and Yemen," the three leaders said in the statement.

      A Downing Street spokesperson said British Prime Minister Theresa May held a joint telephone call with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Macron earlier on Tuesday evening.

      "They discussed the U.S. President's announcement and agreed their continuing commitment to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action," the spokesperson said.

      UNITED EUROPEAN APPROACH

      European Council President Donald Tusk expressed his disapproval over Trump's decision, saying the move "will meet a united European approach".

      "Policies of @realDonaldTrump on #IranDeal and trade will meet a united European approach," Tusk tweeted, minutes after Trump announced his decision to withdraw from the Iran deal.

      "EU leaders will tackle both issues at the summit in Sofia next week," Tusk added.

      In tandem with Tusk's disapproval over Trump's announcement, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini vowed that Europe will stand by the international nuclear accord with Iran.

      "The EU is determined to preserve it," she said in a live press statement in Rome. "We expect the rest of the international community to continue to preserve it, for the sake of collective security."

      "The nuclear accord belongs to the whole of the international community," Mogherini added. "To the Iranian people I say: do not let anyone dismantle this deal, one of the greatest achievements of the international community."

      "I am particularly worried about tonight's announcement of further sanctions," she said, adding that the deal with Iran "is the culmination of 12 years of diplomacy."

      Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel also denounced Trump's decision.

      "No #IranDeal means more instability or war in the Middle East. I deeply regret the withdrawal by @realDonaldTrump from #JCPOA," Michel wrote in a tweet.

      The EU and its international partners must remain committed and Iran must continue to fulfill its obligations, he continued.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      European leaders slam Trump's decision on Iran nuke deal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-09 05:21:49

      PARIS, May 8 (Xinhua) -- European leaders and politicians on Tuesday strongly criticized U.S. President's decision to withdraw from the landmark Iran nuclear deal, vowing more work for broader agreement.

      Riding roughshod over opposition across the pond, President Donald Trump said in a televised speech that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran and six world powers, including EU heavyweights Britain, France and Germany.

      Trump added he will not sign the waiver of nuke-related sanctions against Iran. Trump said the agreement, struck under his predecessor Barack Obama's administration, does not address Iran's ballistic missile program, its nuclear activities beyond 2025 nor its role in conflicts in Yemen and Syria.

      REGRET

      In a joint statement released by French President Emmanuel Macron's office, French, German and British leaders regretted the U.S. decision.

      Macron, Angela Merkel and Theresa May reiterated their "continued commitment" to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), or Iran nuclear deal, that "...is of particular importance to our shared security", they stressed.

      Macron and his German and British partners "urge the United States to ensure that JCPOA's structures are kept intact, and to avoid any action that would prevent its full implementation by other parties (and) ... to do its utmost to preserve the nuclear non-proliferation advances achieved through JCPOA".

      They also called on Iran to "continue to respect its own obligations under the terms of the agreement, fully complying with the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) inspection requirements" to enjoy sanctions removal.

      The 2015 deal eased sanctions on Iran in exchange for Tehran limiting its nuclear program.

      In a move to dismiss American administration's concerns, French President said he was working with Germany and Britain on broader deal that should include "other major issues".

      "While our commitment to the security of our allies and partners in the region is unwavering, we must also rigorously address the widely-shared concerns about Iran's ballistic agenda and its destabilizing regional activities, particularly in Syria, Iraq and Yemen," the three leaders said in the statement.

      A Downing Street spokesperson said British Prime Minister Theresa May held a joint telephone call with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Macron earlier on Tuesday evening.

      "They discussed the U.S. President's announcement and agreed their continuing commitment to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action," the spokesperson said.

      UNITED EUROPEAN APPROACH

      European Council President Donald Tusk expressed his disapproval over Trump's decision, saying the move "will meet a united European approach".

      "Policies of @realDonaldTrump on #IranDeal and trade will meet a united European approach," Tusk tweeted, minutes after Trump announced his decision to withdraw from the Iran deal.

      "EU leaders will tackle both issues at the summit in Sofia next week," Tusk added.

      In tandem with Tusk's disapproval over Trump's announcement, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini vowed that Europe will stand by the international nuclear accord with Iran.

      "The EU is determined to preserve it," she said in a live press statement in Rome. "We expect the rest of the international community to continue to preserve it, for the sake of collective security."

      "The nuclear accord belongs to the whole of the international community," Mogherini added. "To the Iranian people I say: do not let anyone dismantle this deal, one of the greatest achievements of the international community."

      "I am particularly worried about tonight's announcement of further sanctions," she said, adding that the deal with Iran "is the culmination of 12 years of diplomacy."

      Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel also denounced Trump's decision.

      "No #IranDeal means more instability or war in the Middle East. I deeply regret the withdrawal by @realDonaldTrump from #JCPOA," Michel wrote in a tweet.

      The EU and its international partners must remain committed and Iran must continue to fulfill its obligations, he continued.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371650981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲av乱码国产精品色| 51精品视频一区二区三区| 91jiuse蝌蚪| 一本久久伊人热热精品中文| 午夜爽毛片| 平原县| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 长丰县| 亚洲欧美成人中文在线网站| 思思99热久久精品在线6| 亚洲日本中文字幕在线| Jizz国产一区二区| 精品精品国产一区二区三区| 日韩国产精品一本一区馆/在线| 亚洲国产系列| 韩国无码AV片在线观看网站| 在线观看一区二区女同| 虎林市| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡 | 国内精品久久久久影视| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 精选av一区二区三区| 黑人一区二区三区在线| 免费无码va一区二区三区| 久久久久国产综合av天堂| 亚洲福利av一区二区| 加勒比网视频在线观看| 精品日产一区2区三区| 亚洲国产中文在线二区三区免| 国产乱子伦一区二区三区视频播放 | 国产一区二区不卡在线播放| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 亚洲日本人妻中文字幕| 韩国日本三级在线观看| 99j久久精品久久久久久| 亚洲日本无码一区二区在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站www在线观看| 国产成人av综合色| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 少妇熟女淫荡丰满|