亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russia says no grounds to scrap Iran nuclear deal
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-09 05:26:52 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. President Donald Trump displays a signed presidential memorandum at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on May 8, 2018. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      MOSCOW, May 8 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Foreign Ministry said Tuesday in a statement that Moscow is deeply disappointed by the U.S. withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal and there are no grounds for such a move.

      "Iran strictly adheres to its obligations, which is regularly confirmed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). We fully support and welcome this," the ministry said, adding that Washington's action undermined international trust in the IAEA.

      The United States is once again acting contrary to the opinion of most countries, caring about its own interests, and grossly violating the norms of international law, it said.

      Russia remains open to further interaction with other participants of the Iran nuclear deal and will continue to actively develop bilateral cooperation and political dialogue with Iran, the ministry said.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said earlier in the day that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump repeated his tough stance on the deal, saying it had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russia says no grounds to scrap Iran nuclear deal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-09 05:26:52

      U.S. President Donald Trump displays a signed presidential memorandum at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on May 8, 2018. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      MOSCOW, May 8 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Foreign Ministry said Tuesday in a statement that Moscow is deeply disappointed by the U.S. withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal and there are no grounds for such a move.

      "Iran strictly adheres to its obligations, which is regularly confirmed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). We fully support and welcome this," the ministry said, adding that Washington's action undermined international trust in the IAEA.

      The United States is once again acting contrary to the opinion of most countries, caring about its own interests, and grossly violating the norms of international law, it said.

      Russia remains open to further interaction with other participants of the Iran nuclear deal and will continue to actively develop bilateral cooperation and political dialogue with Iran, the ministry said.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said earlier in the day that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump repeated his tough stance on the deal, saying it had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region.

      010020070750000000000000011105091371651011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久AV福利动漫| 亚洲情a成黄在线观看动漫尤物 | 国产国拍亚洲精品永久69| 国产精品无码无片在线观看 | 高清免费日本一区二区| 午夜麻豆影片在线观看| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线99正片 | 日照市| 亚洲V无码一区二区三区四区观看| 亚洲精品久久久久国色天香| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 国产AV无码无遮挡毛片| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 99精品免费久久久久久久久日本 | 成人无码在线视频网站| 亚洲美女又黄又爽在线观看| 科尔| 日本精品视频一视频高清| 欧美一区二区三区不卡免费| 国产成人在线小视频| av资源在线看免费观看| 国产亚洲精品自在久久77| 色视频在线观看免费视频| 美女视频黄频A美女大全| 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 久久男人av资源网站无码| 亚洲A∨无码精品午夜在线观看| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 亚洲AV色欲色欲WWW| 日韩在线观看网址| 日本国产高清色www视频在线| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线视频观看| 欧美日韩国产在线人成dvd| 亚洲第一中文字幕| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区久久| 久久亚洲第一视频黄色|