"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump announces Pompeo bringing 3 freed U.S. citizens back from DPRK ahead of summit with Kim

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-09 23:22:36

      WASHINGTON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- A "date and place" for his meeting with Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) top leader Kim Jong Un has been set and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is bringing three freed Americans back from the DPRK, President Donald Trump tweeted Wednesday.

      "I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen," Trump tweeted.

      Saying that the three freed detainees "seem to be in good health", Trump added they would land at Andrews Air Force Base at 2:00 a.m. EDT (0600 GMT), and he would be there to greet them.

      The three Korean-Americans, Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak Song and Tony Kim, had been detained in the DPRK for one to two years.

      The U.S. president also tweeted "Date & Place set" on Pompeo's second visit to the DPRK, referring to his anticipated summit with Kim Jong Un.

      He also said Pompeo had a "good meeting with Kim Jong Un."

      Trump said earlier on Tuesday that Pompeo was on the way to the DPRK to prepare for his meeting with Kim, adding that he was hopeful the three U.S. detainees would be released soon.

      Pompeo also said on the same day while on the plane to the DPRK that his visit was aimed to nail down a framework for the possible Trump-Kim meeting.

      Pompeo said he would also talk about the release of the three men.

      "We have been asking for the release of these detainees for 17 months. We'll talk about it again today," he said.

      Their release would be a "great gesture" he said, adding that he hoped North Korea would "do the right thing."

      South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported earlier that the three men had been relocated in a hotel near Pyongyang in April.

      Trump had said repeatedly that their release was his priority, and he would discuss the issue with Kim in their meeting, which could happen in May or early June.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Trump announces Pompeo bringing 3 freed U.S. citizens back from DPRK ahead of summit with Kim

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-09 23:22:36

      WASHINGTON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- A "date and place" for his meeting with Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) top leader Kim Jong Un has been set and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is bringing three freed Americans back from the DPRK, President Donald Trump tweeted Wednesday.

      "I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen," Trump tweeted.

      Saying that the three freed detainees "seem to be in good health", Trump added they would land at Andrews Air Force Base at 2:00 a.m. EDT (0600 GMT), and he would be there to greet them.

      The three Korean-Americans, Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak Song and Tony Kim, had been detained in the DPRK for one to two years.

      The U.S. president also tweeted "Date & Place set" on Pompeo's second visit to the DPRK, referring to his anticipated summit with Kim Jong Un.

      He also said Pompeo had a "good meeting with Kim Jong Un."

      Trump said earlier on Tuesday that Pompeo was on the way to the DPRK to prepare for his meeting with Kim, adding that he was hopeful the three U.S. detainees would be released soon.

      Pompeo also said on the same day while on the plane to the DPRK that his visit was aimed to nail down a framework for the possible Trump-Kim meeting.

      Pompeo said he would also talk about the release of the three men.

      "We have been asking for the release of these detainees for 17 months. We'll talk about it again today," he said.

      Their release would be a "great gesture" he said, adding that he hoped North Korea would "do the right thing."

      South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported earlier that the three men had been relocated in a hotel near Pyongyang in April.

      Trump had said repeatedly that their release was his priority, and he would discuss the issue with Kim in their meeting, which could happen in May or early June.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371674681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品视频一区二区三区在线播| 99久久国产综合精品女乱人伦| 国产亚洲午夜高清国产拍精品不卡 | 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 亚洲av永久青草无码精品| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 亚洲区一区二在线播放| 久久精品无码一区二区三区蜜费| 青草视频网站在线观看极品| 欧美成人免费一区二区三区视频| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站| 国内精品久久久久久久亚洲| 亚洲美女国产精品久久久久久久久| 遂川县| 秋霞日韩一区二区三区在线观看| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 国产性生交xxxxx免费| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 欧美在线观看www| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 久久久国产精品樱花网站| 国内精品视频成人一区二区| 四虎国产永久在线观看| 19禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站性色| 国产aaaaa一级毛片| 免费国产h视频在线观看86| 亚洲av福利天堂在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| av大片在线无码永久免费网址 | 国产欧美日韩亚洲一二三区| 黑人多男一女在线观看视频| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看 | 久久99亚洲网美利坚合众国| 久久亚洲成a人片| 亚洲自拍愉拍| 热久久免费频精品99热| 688欧美人禽杂交狂配| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 亚洲AV无码日韩一区二区乱| 美女被射视频在线观看91| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看|