"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Thailand, Myanmar organizes return of 2nd batch of displaced persons
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-10 00:38:10

      BANGKOK, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Governments of Thailand and Myanmar have successfully organized the return of the second group of 93 displaced persons from Myanmar to their homeland earlier this week, Thailand's foreign ministry said late Wednesday.

      The ministry said a total of 20 persons from Ban Mai Nai Soi Temporary Shelter in Mae Hong Son Province left Thailand and entered Myanmar at the Ban Huay Ton Nun - Me Se border area in Mae Hong Son Province, while 73 others from temporary shelters in Kanchanaburi Province and Tak Province used the Mae Sot-Myawaddy international border crossing in Tak Province as entry point into Myanmar on May 7.

      The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) also assisted relevant government agencies in the preparation and logistical arrangements for the return.

      "The success of this second return demonstrated the continued good will and efforts of both governments," the Thai foreign ministry said.

      The return of the first group of displaced persons took place in October 2016.

      Thailand has been providing shelters to Myanmar displaced persons since 1987. Approximately 100,000 displaced persons still reside in the nine temporary shelters located in the Thailand-Myanmar border provinces, namely Mae Hong Son, Tak, Kanchanaburi, and Ratchaburi.

      Recent development in Myanmar, especially the peace process, has generated interest for voluntary return. In this connection, Thailand and Myanmar have been closely cooperating and facilitating the return to Myanmar on a voluntary basis and to ensure safety, dignity, as well as sustainable return.

      The ministry said both countries will further discuss on future returns at the second meeting of the Joint Working Group to be hosted by Myanmar in the second half of 2018.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Thailand, Myanmar organizes return of 2nd batch of displaced persons

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-10 00:38:10
      [Editor: huaxia]

      BANGKOK, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Governments of Thailand and Myanmar have successfully organized the return of the second group of 93 displaced persons from Myanmar to their homeland earlier this week, Thailand's foreign ministry said late Wednesday.

      The ministry said a total of 20 persons from Ban Mai Nai Soi Temporary Shelter in Mae Hong Son Province left Thailand and entered Myanmar at the Ban Huay Ton Nun - Me Se border area in Mae Hong Son Province, while 73 others from temporary shelters in Kanchanaburi Province and Tak Province used the Mae Sot-Myawaddy international border crossing in Tak Province as entry point into Myanmar on May 7.

      The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) also assisted relevant government agencies in the preparation and logistical arrangements for the return.

      "The success of this second return demonstrated the continued good will and efforts of both governments," the Thai foreign ministry said.

      The return of the first group of displaced persons took place in October 2016.

      Thailand has been providing shelters to Myanmar displaced persons since 1987. Approximately 100,000 displaced persons still reside in the nine temporary shelters located in the Thailand-Myanmar border provinces, namely Mae Hong Son, Tak, Kanchanaburi, and Ratchaburi.

      Recent development in Myanmar, especially the peace process, has generated interest for voluntary return. In this connection, Thailand and Myanmar have been closely cooperating and facilitating the return to Myanmar on a voluntary basis and to ensure safety, dignity, as well as sustainable return.

      The ministry said both countries will further discuss on future returns at the second meeting of the Joint Working Group to be hosted by Myanmar in the second half of 2018.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371675441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青操国产视频| 中文字幕亚洲乱亚洲乱妇| 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区| 滦平县| 女女同性黄网在线观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲草草| 久久国产精品老女人| 日韩毛片免费视频| 国产成人精选在线观看不卡 | 黄页网址大全免费观看| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 色窝窝手在线视频| 麻豆av一区二区三区久久| 亚洲欧洲精品国产二码| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 99网友自拍视频在线| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 日本色偷偷| 久久精品国产99国产精品| 国产 麻豆 日韩 欧美 久久| 99精品国产成人一区二区在线| 国产无码swag专区| 人妻系列AV无码专区| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 亚洲成AV人国产毛片| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 亚洲av五月天天堂网| 无码片久久久天堂中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人综合一区二区三区| 日本一区二区视频免费观看| 久久成人黄色免费网站| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 亚洲香蕉免费有线视频| 青青草免费观看高清视频| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 99中文字幕国产精品| 变态另类视频一区二区三区| 亚洲中出视频| 亚洲伦理精品一区二区三区| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区|