"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump, Moon speak over phone on DPRK's release of U.S. citizens

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-10 10:15:58

      WASHINGTON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday spoke with South Korean President Moon Jae-in over phone to discuss the release of three U.S. citizens by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      In his second visit to Pyongyang, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo secured the release of the detainees, who accompanied him back to the United States. Trump said earlier on Wednesday that he and Vice President Mike Pence would welcome them at 2:00 a.m. EDT (0600 GMT).

      Trump and Moon welcomed the DPRK decision to release the three American detainees, and expressed hope for joyful family reunions, according to the White House statement.

      Trump noted in the phone call that he is looking forward to welcoming Moon to the White House on May 22, ahead of his meeting with the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un.

      Trump called the release "a positive gesture of goodwill.

      Pompeo also said Wednesday that the time and venue of the meeting between Kim and Trump have been "locked in."

      U.S. media reported that the location would be Singapore, since Trump has denied the possibility of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) separating the DPRK and South Korea earlier on Wednesday.

      Speaking ahead of a cabinet meeting, Trump told the media that the time and place of the meeting would be announced in three days.

      Editor: Xiang Bo
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Trump, Moon speak over phone on DPRK's release of U.S. citizens

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-10 10:15:58

      WASHINGTON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday spoke with South Korean President Moon Jae-in over phone to discuss the release of three U.S. citizens by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      In his second visit to Pyongyang, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo secured the release of the detainees, who accompanied him back to the United States. Trump said earlier on Wednesday that he and Vice President Mike Pence would welcome them at 2:00 a.m. EDT (0600 GMT).

      Trump and Moon welcomed the DPRK decision to release the three American detainees, and expressed hope for joyful family reunions, according to the White House statement.

      Trump noted in the phone call that he is looking forward to welcoming Moon to the White House on May 22, ahead of his meeting with the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un.

      Trump called the release "a positive gesture of goodwill.

      Pompeo also said Wednesday that the time and venue of the meeting between Kim and Trump have been "locked in."

      U.S. media reported that the location would be Singapore, since Trump has denied the possibility of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) separating the DPRK and South Korea earlier on Wednesday.

      Speaking ahead of a cabinet meeting, Trump told the media that the time and place of the meeting would be announced in three days.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371689101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人视频在线观看| 久久无码高潮喷水免费看| 久久国产A∨一二三| 亚洲天堂福利视频| 国产精品妇女一二三区| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频 | 精品视频专区| 国产白嫩漂亮美女在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩自偷自拍| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院 | 精品欧美久久99久久久另类专区| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品男男| 国产精品久久久久久久9999 | 国产成人综合久久三区北岛玲| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 二区久久国产乱子伦免费精品| 2021国产精品视频网站| 精品少妇人妻av无码久久| 国产真实乱对白在线观看| 亚洲熟妇乱子伦在线| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 国内精品视频一区二区三区| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| 亚洲av国产大片在线观看| 网久久综合| 色综合夜夜嗨亚洲一二区| 天堂av在线最新版在线| 成人国产在线播放自拍| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36 | 在线视频 亚洲精品| 色哟哟国产成人精品| 欧美老人巨大xxxx做受| 偷拍av一区二区三区| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 无码AV大香线蕉伊人久久| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 欧洲av在线不卡s| 久久人妻av一区二区三区| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产 |