亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Egypt forces kill 21 terrorists in Sinai: army

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-10 16:57:36

      CAIRO, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian armed forces together with police killed 21 terrorists in North and Central Sinai during anti-terrorist raids over the past few days, a military spokesperson said on Thursday.

      The air forces killed three terrorists while targeting four vehicles in their possession and the troops killed 18 others in fire exchange during raids on their hideouts in North and Central Sinai, Tamer al-Refaay said in a statement.

      He added that six militants were arrested during the raids including a highly dangerous terrorist, in addition to the arrest of 232 suspects and wanted defendants in criminal cases who have been referred to concerned authorities.

      The forces also destroyed 391 terrorist dens and hideouts and 15 trenches, besides ruining and seizing 30 vehicles and 49 motorbikes belonging to the terrorists.

      An amount of weapons, explosives, ammunition and wireless communication devices were also seized during the raids according to the statement.

      The raids are part of the large-scale anti-terrorist operation "Sinai 2018" that killed more than 250 terrorists since it was launched by the Egyptian forces on Feb. 9. At least 33 soldiers have been killed in the confrontations so far.

      Egypt has been fighting a wave of terrorism that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers, as well as civilians, since the military removed former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      A Sinai-based group loyal to the regional Islamic State terrorist group claimed responsibility for most of the terrorist attacks in Egypt over the past few years.

      Meanwhile, security forces killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terrorist war declared by newly re-elected President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Egypt forces kill 21 terrorists in Sinai: army

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-10 16:57:36

      CAIRO, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian armed forces together with police killed 21 terrorists in North and Central Sinai during anti-terrorist raids over the past few days, a military spokesperson said on Thursday.

      The air forces killed three terrorists while targeting four vehicles in their possession and the troops killed 18 others in fire exchange during raids on their hideouts in North and Central Sinai, Tamer al-Refaay said in a statement.

      He added that six militants were arrested during the raids including a highly dangerous terrorist, in addition to the arrest of 232 suspects and wanted defendants in criminal cases who have been referred to concerned authorities.

      The forces also destroyed 391 terrorist dens and hideouts and 15 trenches, besides ruining and seizing 30 vehicles and 49 motorbikes belonging to the terrorists.

      An amount of weapons, explosives, ammunition and wireless communication devices were also seized during the raids according to the statement.

      The raids are part of the large-scale anti-terrorist operation "Sinai 2018" that killed more than 250 terrorists since it was launched by the Egyptian forces on Feb. 9. At least 33 soldiers have been killed in the confrontations so far.

      Egypt has been fighting a wave of terrorism that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers, as well as civilians, since the military removed former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group.

      A Sinai-based group loyal to the regional Islamic State terrorist group claimed responsibility for most of the terrorist attacks in Egypt over the past few years.

      Meanwhile, security forces killed hundreds of terrorists and arrested thousands of suspects during the country's anti-terrorist war declared by newly re-elected President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi, the army chief then, following Morsi's ouster.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371698221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产高清久久久久| 亚洲一区二区三区无码久久| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 六盘水市| www.91久久| 在线看av一区二区三区| 国产精品第一区揄拍| 亚洲av毛片成人精品| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久较| 色窝综合网| 欧美激情中文字幕在线一区二区 | 无码熟妇人妻AV不卡| 日韩精品国产另类专区| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 中文字幕亚洲区第一页| 国产小视频一区二区三区| 国产欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 日本久久久久久久久久加勒比| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频| 怀柔区| 色综合999| 精品国产福利一区二区三区| 网红主播国产一区在线| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 在线亚洲+欧美+日本专区| 无码中文字幕天天AV天天爽| 亚洲色图欧美在线| 无码啪啪人妻| 久久国产免费观看精品| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 国产日韩欧美成人| 泾川县| 亚洲国产精品综合福利专区| 亚洲精品午夜无码电影网| 国产精品日韩av在线| 二区三区国产在线观看| 精品伊人久久大香线蕉网站| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 亚洲va在线va天堂va四虎| 日本一区二区三区看片|