亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan's rebels says leader not returning to Juba without peace

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-10 18:17:55

      JUBA, May 10 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's main rebel group, the Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition ( SPLM-IO), said its leader Riek Machar will not return to South Sudan without any tangible peace deal with the government of President Salva Kiir.

      Lam Paul Gabriel, SPLM-IO Deputy Military Spokesman, said the former first deputy president who is currently exiled in South Africa will not come to South Sudan because of safety concerns.

      "What will bring Riek Machar back to Juba is the peace agreement if it is signed in Addis Ababa because this fighting is beyond Machar and Kiir," Gabriel said.

      Machar fled South Sudan into neighboring Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in July 2016 following renewed fighting between his forces and those loyal to the government in the capital, Juba.

      President Kiir last week asked the rebel leader to return to South Sudan, pledging to give Machar state protection.

      "Riek Machar should come back to Juba not as a political leader, but as a changed man who has renounced violence, and he will be accorded protection by the government of South Sudan," Kiir's spokesman Ateny Wek Ateny told Xinhua by phone.

      "He would be able to run for any position in the future if there are elections in the country," Ateny added.

      But Gabriel dismissed the president's pledge, saying they don't trust the intentions of Kiir and the SPLM-IO would only return to Juba if there is peace in the East African nation.

      "We are fighting for the people who are suffering in the refugee camps. We need to sign peace first and come to Juba when there is peace for the people of South Sudan," Gabriel said.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 20013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      The next round of peace talks spearheaded by the East African bloc, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) are scheduled to reconvene in Ethiopia on May 17.?

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan's rebels says leader not returning to Juba without peace

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-10 18:17:55

      JUBA, May 10 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's main rebel group, the Sudan People's Liberation Movement in Opposition ( SPLM-IO), said its leader Riek Machar will not return to South Sudan without any tangible peace deal with the government of President Salva Kiir.

      Lam Paul Gabriel, SPLM-IO Deputy Military Spokesman, said the former first deputy president who is currently exiled in South Africa will not come to South Sudan because of safety concerns.

      "What will bring Riek Machar back to Juba is the peace agreement if it is signed in Addis Ababa because this fighting is beyond Machar and Kiir," Gabriel said.

      Machar fled South Sudan into neighboring Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in July 2016 following renewed fighting between his forces and those loyal to the government in the capital, Juba.

      President Kiir last week asked the rebel leader to return to South Sudan, pledging to give Machar state protection.

      "Riek Machar should come back to Juba not as a political leader, but as a changed man who has renounced violence, and he will be accorded protection by the government of South Sudan," Kiir's spokesman Ateny Wek Ateny told Xinhua by phone.

      "He would be able to run for any position in the future if there are elections in the country," Ateny added.

      But Gabriel dismissed the president's pledge, saying they don't trust the intentions of Kiir and the SPLM-IO would only return to Juba if there is peace in the East African nation.

      "We are fighting for the people who are suffering in the refugee camps. We need to sign peace first and come to Juba when there is peace for the people of South Sudan," Gabriel said.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 20013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world. The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      A peace deal signed in August 2015 between the rival leaders under United Nations pressure led to the establishment of a transitional unity government, but was shattered by renewed fighting in July 2016.

      The next round of peace talks spearheaded by the East African bloc, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) are scheduled to reconvene in Ethiopia on May 17.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371698991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av | 巨爆乳中文字幕爆乳区| 成人无码av网站在线观看| 国产精品不卡无码av在线播放| 日韩精品一区二区三区四| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 四虎永久在线精品国产免费| 中文不卡视频| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 成人爱爱视频在线观看| 少妇被爽到自拍高潮在线观看 | 精品无码一区二区的天堂| 日本一区中文字幕最新在线| 一区二区三区偷拍系列| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 丰满熟妇人妻av无码区| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜| 欧美亚洲日本国产黑白配| 国产免费三级三级三级| 久久久2019精品视频中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲片| 欧洲精品一卡2卡三卡4卡影视| а√天堂资源8在线官网在线| 色婷婷国产精品视频| 五十路熟妇亲子交尾| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院| 国产黄a三级三级三级看三级| 午夜视频在线在免费| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区| 在线亚洲AV不卡一区二区 | 免费看成人aa片无码视频吃奶 | 国产精品无码久久久久AV| 全部免费播放在线毛片| 佛山市| 成人无码激情视频在线观看 | 一区二区三区偷拍系列| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网|