亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      DRC: 11 cases of Ebola and one death confirmed

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-11 02:20:44

      KINSHASA, May 10 (Xinhua) -- The number of Ebola hemorrhagic fever cases has risen to 11 and one death has been recorded in Bikoro, Equateur Province in the northwest of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), said Congolese Minister of Health on Thursday evening.

      According to Orly Ilunga, currently seven people, of which two cases previously confirmed in the laboratory, are hospitalized at the General Hospital in Bikoro. Another health center in the Iboko Health Zone reported 4 new cases and one Ebola death on Wednesday night.

      "One of the peculiarities of the current epidemic is the fact that three health professionals have been infected. Health professionals being the first actors in the government's response to Ebola, this situation is of concern to us," said Ilunga at the press conference in Kinshasa.

      Nevertheless, he stressed that it is important to know that there are several types of hemorrhagic fever besides the Ebola virus disease in the country.

      "As the tests of the first samples have revealed, not all suspected cases are Ebola, and only the analysis of the samples taken will make it possible to accurately follow the evolution of the current epidemic," he added.

      Declared since Tuesday, the DRC is now at its ninth Ebola outbreak since 1976. The last outbreak recorded by the country took place in May 2017 in the Likati Health Zone, in northern Bas-Uele province. The Likati epidemic killed four people.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      DRC: 11 cases of Ebola and one death confirmed

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-11 02:20:44

      KINSHASA, May 10 (Xinhua) -- The number of Ebola hemorrhagic fever cases has risen to 11 and one death has been recorded in Bikoro, Equateur Province in the northwest of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), said Congolese Minister of Health on Thursday evening.

      According to Orly Ilunga, currently seven people, of which two cases previously confirmed in the laboratory, are hospitalized at the General Hospital in Bikoro. Another health center in the Iboko Health Zone reported 4 new cases and one Ebola death on Wednesday night.

      "One of the peculiarities of the current epidemic is the fact that three health professionals have been infected. Health professionals being the first actors in the government's response to Ebola, this situation is of concern to us," said Ilunga at the press conference in Kinshasa.

      Nevertheless, he stressed that it is important to know that there are several types of hemorrhagic fever besides the Ebola virus disease in the country.

      "As the tests of the first samples have revealed, not all suspected cases are Ebola, and only the analysis of the samples taken will make it possible to accurately follow the evolution of the current epidemic," he added.

      Declared since Tuesday, the DRC is now at its ninth Ebola outbreak since 1976. The last outbreak recorded by the country took place in May 2017 in the Likati Health Zone, in northern Bas-Uele province. The Likati epidemic killed four people.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371704941
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色播中文字幕在线视频| av在线天堂成人av| 久久久久国产综合av天堂| 国产又爽又粗又猛的视频| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 国产一区二区三区视频大全| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 性大毛片视频| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 国产女奸网站在线观看| 日韩人妻高清福利视频| 精品久久精品久久精品久久| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 怀宁县| 99久久久国产精品丝袜| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 蜜桃视频免费版在线观看| 人妻熟妇乱系列| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 久草热这里只有精品在线| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 日韩精品免费在线视频| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 国产精品无码久久久久下载| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| 国产粉嫩嫩00在线正在播放| 中文字幕66页| 亚洲中文字幕日产喷水| 亚洲一区二区在线精品| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 黄色亚洲一区二区三区四区| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 免费人成视频网站在线| 亚洲 国产 韩国 欧美 在线 | 欧美精品v欧洲高清| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 韶山市|