亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says Trump exit from nuke deal not to affect oil industry
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-12 00:06:18 | Editor: huaxia

      (File photo)A gas flare on an oil production platform in the Soroush oil fields is seen alongside an Iranian flag in the Persian Gulf, Iran, July 25, 2005. (Reuters photo)

      TEHRAN, May 11 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zangeneh said that U.S. exit from the Iranian 2015 nuclear deal will not affect oil industry, state TV reported on Friday.

      Iran had been able to safeguard its oil industry against such threats over the past few years, Zangeneh was quoted as saying.

      On Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the international Iranian nuclear deal, saying that Washington will not extend the waiver for the unilateral sanctions against Iran.

      Trump said that he will re-impose even stronger sanctions against Tehran to make the Islamic republic sit at the negotiation table for changes of "flaws" in the deal.

      The sanctions would include a ban over Iran's oil exports as well as restrictions on investments in the country's energy sector, Zangeneh said.

      "I believe America's withdrawal from the JCPOA would lead to no significant impacts with regards to Iran's exports of oil," Zangeneh added.

      Iran's revenues from the oil and gas would be maintained as envisaged in the national budget bill, he pointed out.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says Trump exit from nuke deal not to affect oil industry

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-12 00:06:18

      (File photo)A gas flare on an oil production platform in the Soroush oil fields is seen alongside an Iranian flag in the Persian Gulf, Iran, July 25, 2005. (Reuters photo)

      TEHRAN, May 11 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zangeneh said that U.S. exit from the Iranian 2015 nuclear deal will not affect oil industry, state TV reported on Friday.

      Iran had been able to safeguard its oil industry against such threats over the past few years, Zangeneh was quoted as saying.

      On Tuesday, U.S. President Donald Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the international Iranian nuclear deal, saying that Washington will not extend the waiver for the unilateral sanctions against Iran.

      Trump said that he will re-impose even stronger sanctions against Tehran to make the Islamic republic sit at the negotiation table for changes of "flaws" in the deal.

      The sanctions would include a ban over Iran's oil exports as well as restrictions on investments in the country's energy sector, Zangeneh said.

      "I believe America's withdrawal from the JCPOA would lead to no significant impacts with regards to Iran's exports of oil," Zangeneh added.

      Iran's revenues from the oil and gas would be maintained as envisaged in the national budget bill, he pointed out.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371728131
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 综合激情亚洲丁香社区| 激情综合五月| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 焦作市| 在线免费无码视频| 五月天婷婷一区二区三区久久 | 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久| 北票市| 欧美黑人xxxx性高清版| 亚洲国产成a人v在线观看| 久久精品免费大片国产大片| 在线一级毛片| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 国产免费激情小视频在线观看| 国产三级高清在线观看.| 亚洲VR永久无码一区| 欧美福利在线| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 亚洲人免费视频| 午夜日本精品一区二区| 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 国产区91| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 久久久久久久97| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 精品在线观看视频二区 | 伊人亚洲综合影院首页| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 99中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲色老汉AV无码专区最| а天堂8中文最新版在线官网| 亚洲熟妇熟女久久精品一区| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线观看 | 日韩成人av午夜福利| 91精品国产色综合久久不| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 免费在线日韩| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 年轻漂亮的女教师2|