亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Ethiopia on high alert following Ebola outbreak in DRC

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-13 03:17:17

      ADDIS ABABA, May 12 (Xinhua) -- The Ethiopian government said Saturday that it is on high alert to counter the Ebola virus disease following an outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) this week.

      According to the Ethiopian Ministry of Health, inspections are being carried out in major international airports as well as border areas to prevent the deadly virus from entering the country.

      The ministry said clinics and hospitals across the East African country have been provided with necessary equipment to treat suspected Ebola cases, and training is being provided to strengthen response capabilities.

      A new Ebola outbreak was declared on Tuesday by the DRC government, after two samples tested positive in Bikoro, Equateur Province.

      The African Union (AU) has announced that the Africa Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) has activitated an emergency operation to support the DRC's fight with the new Ebola outbreak.

      The Africa CDC has mobilized its epidemic response team (ERT) for imminent deployment. The team includes experts with previous experience in responding to Ebola outbreaks in West Africa in 2014 and in the DRC in 2017, the AU said in a statement.

      Ethiopia had previously sent a medical team, comprising close to 200 health workers, to West African to bolster the Ebola disease response in 2014.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Ethiopia on high alert following Ebola outbreak in DRC

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-13 03:17:17

      ADDIS ABABA, May 12 (Xinhua) -- The Ethiopian government said Saturday that it is on high alert to counter the Ebola virus disease following an outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) this week.

      According to the Ethiopian Ministry of Health, inspections are being carried out in major international airports as well as border areas to prevent the deadly virus from entering the country.

      The ministry said clinics and hospitals across the East African country have been provided with necessary equipment to treat suspected Ebola cases, and training is being provided to strengthen response capabilities.

      A new Ebola outbreak was declared on Tuesday by the DRC government, after two samples tested positive in Bikoro, Equateur Province.

      The African Union (AU) has announced that the Africa Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) has activitated an emergency operation to support the DRC's fight with the new Ebola outbreak.

      The Africa CDC has mobilized its epidemic response team (ERT) for imminent deployment. The team includes experts with previous experience in responding to Ebola outbreaks in West Africa in 2014 and in the DRC in 2017, the AU said in a statement.

      Ethiopia had previously sent a medical team, comprising close to 200 health workers, to West African to bolster the Ebola disease response in 2014.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371746211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级黄色av影片| 国产亚洲精品不卡在线| 久久月本道色综合久久| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 亚洲国产精品成人午夜在线观看| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 大地资源免费视频观看| av免费一区二区三区不卡| 渝北区| 成 人 网 站 在线 看 免费| 久久久久无码国产精品不卡| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2o2o| 精品人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 久久久免费精品人妻一区二区三区| 精品无码一区二区三区小说| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机 | 小柔在教室轮流澡到高潮视频| 成人精品区| 国产va免费精品观看| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 激情综合色五月丁香六月亚洲| 91精品国产色综合久久不| 免费国产调教视频在线观看| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 成年片色大黄全免费网站久久| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 国产在线一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品美女黑丝流水| 久久99精品这里精品动漫6| 国产成人无码午夜视频在线播放| 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 吉木萨尔县| 成在线人免费视频播放| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全电视剧|