"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Pompeo outlines U.S. plans to help DPRK in exchange for denuclearization

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-14 10:18:17

      WASHINGTON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday outlined the United States' plans to help the development of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) if the country agrees to complete denuclearization.

      Pompeo said on Friday that the United States and South Korea are ready to help the DPRK achieve prosperity if it takes "bold" action in denuclearization.

      In an interview with CBS's Face the Nation on Sunday, Pompeo elaborated on the plan, which deals with economic and security issues.

      "What Chairman Kim (Jong Un) will get from America is our finest -- our entrepreneurs, our risk-takers, our capital providers," he said.

      The DPRK "is desperately in need of energy support, electricity for their people. They are -- they're in great need of agricultural equipment and technology, the finest from the Midwest that I come from. We can deliver that."

      Excluding the possibility of U.S. economic aid to Pyongyang, the top diplomat said "American know-how, knowledge, entrepreneurs, and risk-takers" will work alongside the DPRK people "to create a robust economy for their people."

      He admitted that the aforementioned measures that allow U.S. companies to invest directly in the DPRK are sanctions relief. "If we get denuclearization, of course, there will be sanctions relief."

      Also on Sunday, Pompeo told Fox News in a separate interview, "Now, the task is for President (Donald) Trump and he (Kim) to meet to validate the process by which this would go forward, to set up those markers so that we can negotiate this outcome."

      On Fox, Pompeo also said the topic of "security assurances" to Pyongyang would surely be put on the table.

      He said that the objectives include that the U.S. president would convince the DPRK leadership to the point "where America was no longer held at risk" by the DPRK.

      The specifics of the Korean Peninsula's denuclearization process have been a major cause for U.S.-DPRK conflict.

      John Bolton, the U.S. national security advisor, demanded earlier that the DPRK ship out all its nuke programs and weapons to the United States to dismantle before the U.S. side grants any concessions. However, Pyongyang insisted on "phased and synchronous measures" in its denuclearization, requiring reciprocal actions by the United States, such as sanctions relief, in exchange.

      Pompeo said that there are still "a great deal of details to be worked on" in this regard.

      When asked by Fox about his meetings with Kim, Pompeo said their conversations were "professional."

      Pompeo said Kim knows what he is trying to achieve for his people. "He is able to deal with complexity when the conversation requires it," he said.

      Pompeo said the U.S. and DPRK teams would work together to "put our two leaders in a position where it's just possible we might pull off a historic undertaking."

      During the inter-Korea summit on April 27 in Panmunjom, Kim promised to dismantle the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site in the northeastern DPRK in a transparent manner and show the dismantlement to the world.

      On Saturday, the DPRK announced it would hold a ceremony for the dismantling of its nuclear test site on May 23-25, taking a step forward towards the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      Trump is scheduled to meet the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore.

      Editor: ZX
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Pompeo outlines U.S. plans to help DPRK in exchange for denuclearization

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-14 10:18:17

      WASHINGTON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday outlined the United States' plans to help the development of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) if the country agrees to complete denuclearization.

      Pompeo said on Friday that the United States and South Korea are ready to help the DPRK achieve prosperity if it takes "bold" action in denuclearization.

      In an interview with CBS's Face the Nation on Sunday, Pompeo elaborated on the plan, which deals with economic and security issues.

      "What Chairman Kim (Jong Un) will get from America is our finest -- our entrepreneurs, our risk-takers, our capital providers," he said.

      The DPRK "is desperately in need of energy support, electricity for their people. They are -- they're in great need of agricultural equipment and technology, the finest from the Midwest that I come from. We can deliver that."

      Excluding the possibility of U.S. economic aid to Pyongyang, the top diplomat said "American know-how, knowledge, entrepreneurs, and risk-takers" will work alongside the DPRK people "to create a robust economy for their people."

      He admitted that the aforementioned measures that allow U.S. companies to invest directly in the DPRK are sanctions relief. "If we get denuclearization, of course, there will be sanctions relief."

      Also on Sunday, Pompeo told Fox News in a separate interview, "Now, the task is for President (Donald) Trump and he (Kim) to meet to validate the process by which this would go forward, to set up those markers so that we can negotiate this outcome."

      On Fox, Pompeo also said the topic of "security assurances" to Pyongyang would surely be put on the table.

      He said that the objectives include that the U.S. president would convince the DPRK leadership to the point "where America was no longer held at risk" by the DPRK.

      The specifics of the Korean Peninsula's denuclearization process have been a major cause for U.S.-DPRK conflict.

      John Bolton, the U.S. national security advisor, demanded earlier that the DPRK ship out all its nuke programs and weapons to the United States to dismantle before the U.S. side grants any concessions. However, Pyongyang insisted on "phased and synchronous measures" in its denuclearization, requiring reciprocal actions by the United States, such as sanctions relief, in exchange.

      Pompeo said that there are still "a great deal of details to be worked on" in this regard.

      When asked by Fox about his meetings with Kim, Pompeo said their conversations were "professional."

      Pompeo said Kim knows what he is trying to achieve for his people. "He is able to deal with complexity when the conversation requires it," he said.

      Pompeo said the U.S. and DPRK teams would work together to "put our two leaders in a position where it's just possible we might pull off a historic undertaking."

      During the inter-Korea summit on April 27 in Panmunjom, Kim promised to dismantle the Punggye-ri underground nuclear test site in the northeastern DPRK in a transparent manner and show the dismantlement to the world.

      On Saturday, the DPRK announced it would hold a ceremony for the dismantling of its nuclear test site on May 23-25, taking a step forward towards the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

      Trump is scheduled to meet the DPRK's top leader Kim Jong Un on June 12 in Singapore.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371773321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩一区二区一无码| 国产午夜美女福利短视频| 69国产成人综合久久精| 精品国产你懂的在线观看| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 精品人妻一区二区三区丽| 国产福利小视频高清在线观看| 久久精品岛国AV一区二区无码| 欧美午夜视频在线| 成人精品无码| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜臀| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 亚洲av国产大片在线观看| av熟女一区二区久久| 亚洲国产精品悠悠久久琪琪| 国产激情一区二区三区成人免费| 丁香色狠狠色综合久久小说| 农村肥熟女一区二区三区| 国产精品美女久久久久av超清| 日韩欧美国产三级| 国产美女自拍国语对白| 亚洲视频中文字幕第一页| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| 国产日韩精品中文字幕| 少女免费观看完整版国语| 新营市| 五月天无码| 亚洲午夜天堂| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 亚洲最大av无码网站最新| 精品少妇人妻成人一区二区| 国产精品黄色片在线观看| 最新亚洲无码网站| 亚洲精品一区久久久久久| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码免费| 日本a在线天堂| 久久久精品国产亚洲AV蜜| 97免费在线观看视频| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 国语国产激情对白在线|