亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. secretary of state admits failure to reach deal with Europe on JCPOA
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-14 10:48:20 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a joint press availability with South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha (not shown) after their meeting at the State Department in Washington, DC, U.S., May 11, 2018. (REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque/File Photo)

      WASHINGTON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday that the United States had failed to reach an agreement with the European nations on the historic Iran nuclear deal.

      He made the remarks in an interview with Fox News, after U.S. President Donald Trump withdrew from the deal on Tuesday. The U.S. exit, together with its threaten to sanction companies economically involved with Tehran, has sparked outrage in Europe.

      French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier that Europe should not accept that the U.S. is the "world's economic policeman," or become the U.S. "vassals" that "obey decisions taken by the United States while clinging to the hem of their trousers;" Rather, Le Maire asked, "or do we want to say we have our economic interests, we consider we will continue to do trade with Iran?"

      Pompeo said "I worked hard over the short time I've been the secretary of state to try and fix the deal. We couldn't reach agreement with our E3 partners," referring to Britain, France and Germany, all signatories of the Iran deal.

      "The wealth that was created in Iran as a result of the JCPOA drove Iranian malign activity ... President Trump's withdrawal is denying them that wealth, denying them the resources to continue their bad behavior, to take the money away from them," he said.

      However, he added the U.S. "sanctions regime that is now in place is very clear about what the requirements are," hinting that Washington is prepared to go after European companies and allies if they try to continue to do business with Iran.

      While announcing his exit decision, Trump said the United States will impose "the highest level" of economic sanctions on Tehran, adding "any nation that helps Iran in its quest for nuclear weapons could also be strongly sanctioned by the United States."

      U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin also noted in an announcement that "sanctions will be reimposed subject to certain 90 day and 180 day wind-down periods. At the conclusion of the wind-down periods, the applicable sanctions will come back into full effect. This includes actions under both our primary and secondary sanctions authorities."

      For Iranian side, President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Tehran will remain in the international nuclear deal if the country's interests are secured by other parties to the agreement,

      "If the remaining five countries in the deal live up to their commitments and guarantee Iran's interests, the agreement will survive," he said during a meeting with visiting Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena.

      The U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 deal was "a violation of morals," he said.

      By pulling out of the deal, the United States also undermined the diplomatic efforts to international issues, he added.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. secretary of state admits failure to reach deal with Europe on JCPOA

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-14 10:48:20

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a joint press availability with South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha (not shown) after their meeting at the State Department in Washington, DC, U.S., May 11, 2018. (REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque/File Photo)

      WASHINGTON, May 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday that the United States had failed to reach an agreement with the European nations on the historic Iran nuclear deal.

      He made the remarks in an interview with Fox News, after U.S. President Donald Trump withdrew from the deal on Tuesday. The U.S. exit, together with its threaten to sanction companies economically involved with Tehran, has sparked outrage in Europe.

      French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier that Europe should not accept that the U.S. is the "world's economic policeman," or become the U.S. "vassals" that "obey decisions taken by the United States while clinging to the hem of their trousers;" Rather, Le Maire asked, "or do we want to say we have our economic interests, we consider we will continue to do trade with Iran?"

      Pompeo said "I worked hard over the short time I've been the secretary of state to try and fix the deal. We couldn't reach agreement with our E3 partners," referring to Britain, France and Germany, all signatories of the Iran deal.

      "The wealth that was created in Iran as a result of the JCPOA drove Iranian malign activity ... President Trump's withdrawal is denying them that wealth, denying them the resources to continue their bad behavior, to take the money away from them," he said.

      However, he added the U.S. "sanctions regime that is now in place is very clear about what the requirements are," hinting that Washington is prepared to go after European companies and allies if they try to continue to do business with Iran.

      While announcing his exit decision, Trump said the United States will impose "the highest level" of economic sanctions on Tehran, adding "any nation that helps Iran in its quest for nuclear weapons could also be strongly sanctioned by the United States."

      U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin also noted in an announcement that "sanctions will be reimposed subject to certain 90 day and 180 day wind-down periods. At the conclusion of the wind-down periods, the applicable sanctions will come back into full effect. This includes actions under both our primary and secondary sanctions authorities."

      For Iranian side, President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Tehran will remain in the international nuclear deal if the country's interests are secured by other parties to the agreement,

      "If the remaining five countries in the deal live up to their commitments and guarantee Iran's interests, the agreement will survive," he said during a meeting with visiting Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena.

      The U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 deal was "a violation of morals," he said.

      By pulling out of the deal, the United States also undermined the diplomatic efforts to international issues, he added.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371773851
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九日本黄色精品视频| 强奷乱码中文字幕乱老妇| 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品| 成人无码在线视频网站| 中文字幕AV伊人AV无码AV狼人| 国产乱人伦精品一区二区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区教师 | 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 亚洲无码毛片免费视频在线观看 | 内地自拍三级在线观看| 久久久亚洲色| 亲子乱子伦xxxx视频| 性人久久久精品国产亚洲av| 久草免费在线播放视频| 2021国产最新在线视频一区| 毛片无码高潮喷白浆视频| 国产在线h视频| 91久久福利国产成人精品| 永久免费无码网站在线观看| 中文一区二区视频| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 成人激情四射网| 亚洲仺av香蕉久久| 伊人久久精品无码av一区| 欧美激情国产亚州一区二区| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 永久无码在线观看| 久久精品成人无码观看56| 国产一区男女男无遮挡| 日韩成人免费在线视频| 旌德县| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 国产91在线精品福利| 久久婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 亚洲S久久久久一区二区| 国产毛a片久久久久无码| 巨臀精品无码AV在线播放| 在线看片国产免费不卡| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色|