"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Tehran, Moscow set to save Iran nuclear deal

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-14 19:35:35

      MOSCOW, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Tehran said it will preserve the 2015 nuclear deal with Russia despite Washington's decision to withdraw.

      "Iran and Russia should guarantee our common interests, which are to preserve the deal and ensure economic benefits for all participants," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying on Monday following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow.

      Zarif said after Moscow he will travel to Brussels to meet with EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini and foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany.

      There was no press conference following the Lavrov-Zarif talks in Moscow, and the Russian Foreign Ministry only said in a brief statement that the main focus of the conversation was the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran nuclear deal; both ministers agreed to maintain close contact on this issue.

      Before visiting Moscow, Zarif went to China on Sunday for talks with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last week that the United States would withdraw from the deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump claimed that the deal had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region, which Tehran denies.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Tehran, Moscow set to save Iran nuclear deal

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-14 19:35:35

      MOSCOW, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Tehran said it will preserve the 2015 nuclear deal with Russia despite Washington's decision to withdraw.

      "Iran and Russia should guarantee our common interests, which are to preserve the deal and ensure economic benefits for all participants," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying on Monday following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow.

      Zarif said after Moscow he will travel to Brussels to meet with EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini and foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany.

      There was no press conference following the Lavrov-Zarif talks in Moscow, and the Russian Foreign Ministry only said in a brief statement that the main focus of the conversation was the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran nuclear deal; both ministers agreed to maintain close contact on this issue.

      Before visiting Moscow, Zarif went to China on Sunday for talks with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last week that the United States would withdraw from the deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump claimed that the deal had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region, which Tehran denies.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371783041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产久热精品热线av| 久久人妻少妇精品系列 | 锡林浩特市| 西青区| 国产在线一区二区三区| 粉嫩av一区二区在线观看| 福贡县| 国模精品二区| 亚洲综合伦理| 国产女同一区二区在线| 自拍亚洲一区欧美另类| 亚洲精品中文有码字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址 | 99热精国产这里只有精品| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 日本视频一区二区三区免费观看 | 久久中精品中文字幕入口| av大片在线无码永久免费网址| 国模偷拍视频一区二区 | 精品一区二区三区不卡| 中文字幕久久久久久精| 免费毛片在线视频| 国产高清国内精品福利99久久| 国产精品久久国产三级国电话系列| 四虎国产精品久久免费地址| jiZZ国产在线女人水多| 亚洲精品久久久中文字| 久久久久久尹人网香蕉| www啦啦啦视频在线观看免费| 中文无码vr最新无码av专区| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲国产精品国自产电影| 国产高清在线精品一区下载| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 国产精品成人无码久久久久久| 国产主播精品一区二区| 宁城县| 亚洲欧洲美洲无码精品va| 精品成人免费国产片| 亚洲精品一区二区成人| 国产精品久人妻精品|