亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      S. Africa withdraws ambassador to Israel over Israeli attack in Gaza Strip

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-15 03:43:30

      CAPE TOWN, May 14 (Xinhua) -- The South African government on Monday decided to recall its ambassador to Israel with immediate effect in protest against Israeli attack in the occupied Gaza Strip.

      The decision was made following Israel's deadly attack in the Gaza Strip earlier on Monday, said Ndivhuwo Mabaya, spokesperson for the Department of International Relations and Cooperation.

      "The South African government condemns in the strongest terms possible the latest act of violent aggression carried out by Israeli armed forces along the Gaza border, which has led to the deaths of over 40 civilians," Mabaya said.

      Israeli forces opened fire on Palestinians who were protesting against the provocative inauguration of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem. Scores of other Palestinians were injured.

      "As we have stated on previous occasions, South Africa reiterates its view that the Israeli Defence Force must withdraw from the Gaza Strip and bring to an end the violent and destructive incursions into Palestinian territories," Mabaya said.

      South Africa, he said, maintains further that the violence in the Gaza Strip will stand in the way of rebuilding Palestinian institutions and infrastructure.

      The routine actions of the Israeli armed forces present yet another obstacle to a permanent resolution to the conflict, which must come in the form of two states, Palestine and Israel, existing side-by-side and in peace, the spokesperson said.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      S. Africa withdraws ambassador to Israel over Israeli attack in Gaza Strip

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-15 03:43:30

      CAPE TOWN, May 14 (Xinhua) -- The South African government on Monday decided to recall its ambassador to Israel with immediate effect in protest against Israeli attack in the occupied Gaza Strip.

      The decision was made following Israel's deadly attack in the Gaza Strip earlier on Monday, said Ndivhuwo Mabaya, spokesperson for the Department of International Relations and Cooperation.

      "The South African government condemns in the strongest terms possible the latest act of violent aggression carried out by Israeli armed forces along the Gaza border, which has led to the deaths of over 40 civilians," Mabaya said.

      Israeli forces opened fire on Palestinians who were protesting against the provocative inauguration of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem. Scores of other Palestinians were injured.

      "As we have stated on previous occasions, South Africa reiterates its view that the Israeli Defence Force must withdraw from the Gaza Strip and bring to an end the violent and destructive incursions into Palestinian territories," Mabaya said.

      South Africa, he said, maintains further that the violence in the Gaza Strip will stand in the way of rebuilding Palestinian institutions and infrastructure.

      The routine actions of the Israeli armed forces present yet another obstacle to a permanent resolution to the conflict, which must come in the form of two states, Palestine and Israel, existing side-by-side and in peace, the spokesperson said.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091371789491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 国产国拍亚洲精品午夜不卡17| 欧美一级视频在线| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 国产午夜不卡无码| 在线观看视频区一区二| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠2021| 伊人久综合| 婷婷激情六月| 色yeye在线观看| 婷婷亚洲国产成人精品性色| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 老司机久久99久久精品播放免费| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区精神| 新闻| 最新国产美女一区二区三区| 精品国产乱码久久久久夜深人妻| 日韩无套内射高潮| 日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 无码天堂亚洲国产av麻豆| 亚洲精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码天| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| 国产亚洲精品成人av在线| 欧美猛少妇色xxxxx| 国产丝袜美腿美女视频| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 日韩av一区在线播放| 久久热99这里只有精品| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 欧美视频九九一区二区| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 三穗县| 无码成年性午夜免费网站蜜蜂| 女人扒开屁股桶爽30分钟高潮| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产毛片av一区二区三区网站| 久热最新精品视频在线观看|