亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Tehran, Moscow set to save nuclear deal: Iranian FM
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-15 03:58:33 | Editor: huaxia

      Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov meets with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif in Moscow on May 14, 2018.

      MOSCOW, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Tehran and Moscow say they will preserve the 2015 Iran nuclear deal despite Washington's decision to withdraw.

      "Iran and Russia should guarantee our common interests, which are to preserve the deal and ensure economic benefits for all participants," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying on Monday following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow.

      Russia stated that it will adhere to and protect the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the Iran nuclear deal, the report said.

      Zarif said after Moscow he will travel to Brussels to meet with EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini and foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany.

      "The ultimate goal of all these negotiations is to obtain assurances that the Iranian people's interests guaranteed by the JCPOA will be protected," he was quoted as saying by Interfax news agency on Monday.

      There was no press conference following the Lavrov-Zarif talks in Moscow. The Russian Foreign Ministry only said in a brief statement that the main focus of the conversation was the JCPOA and that both ministers agreed to maintain close contact on this issue.

      In their opening remarks, Lavrov said Russia, Iran and the other signatories of the deal, including China and three European countries, should together "defend their legitimate interest stipulated by this agreement."

      Before visiting Moscow, Zarif went to China on Sunday for talks with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

      Wang said China will take an "objective, fair and responsible attitude, keep communication and cooperation with all parties concerned, and continue to work to maintain the (Iran nuclear) deal."

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last week that the United States would withdraw from the deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump claimed that the deal had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Tehran, Moscow set to save nuclear deal: Iranian FM

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-15 03:58:33

      Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov meets with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif in Moscow on May 14, 2018.

      MOSCOW, May 14 (Xinhua) -- Tehran and Moscow say they will preserve the 2015 Iran nuclear deal despite Washington's decision to withdraw.

      "Iran and Russia should guarantee our common interests, which are to preserve the deal and ensure economic benefits for all participants," RIA Novosti news agency quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif as saying on Monday following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow.

      Russia stated that it will adhere to and protect the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known as the Iran nuclear deal, the report said.

      Zarif said after Moscow he will travel to Brussels to meet with EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini and foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany.

      "The ultimate goal of all these negotiations is to obtain assurances that the Iranian people's interests guaranteed by the JCPOA will be protected," he was quoted as saying by Interfax news agency on Monday.

      There was no press conference following the Lavrov-Zarif talks in Moscow. The Russian Foreign Ministry only said in a brief statement that the main focus of the conversation was the JCPOA and that both ministers agreed to maintain close contact on this issue.

      In their opening remarks, Lavrov said Russia, Iran and the other signatories of the deal, including China and three European countries, should together "defend their legitimate interest stipulated by this agreement."

      Before visiting Moscow, Zarif went to China on Sunday for talks with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

      Wang said China will take an "objective, fair and responsible attitude, keep communication and cooperation with all parties concerned, and continue to work to maintain the (Iran nuclear) deal."

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last week that the United States would withdraw from the deal, a landmark agreement signed in 2015 by Iran, Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany.

      Trump claimed that the deal had failed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons or supporting terrorism in the region.

      010020070750000000000000011105091371789621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲香蕉毛片久久网站老妇人| 日韩av无码午夜福利电影| 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区 | 日本人又色又爽的视频| 性一交一乱一伦在线播放| 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 无码一区二区三区老色鬼| 精品国产高清a毛片| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 精品欧美久久99久久久另类专区| 精品国产91久久久久久久a| 在厨房我撕开岳的丁字裤| 97se亚洲综合在线天天| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 国产日韩久久久久69影院| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久精品| 成人免费视频自偷自拍| 国产粉嫩一区二区三区av| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 日本亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 成人影院yy111111在线| 四虎无码精品a∨在线观看| 熟女少妇高潮免费视频| 国产女主播免费在线观看| 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| 97免费在线观看视频| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 国产精品一区二区三区色| 国产成人福利av一区二区三区| 亚洲av高清资源在线观看三区| 国产乱国产乱老熟300部视频| 午夜少妇性影院私人影院在线 | 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的 | 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 亚洲视频一区二区三区在线观看| 岛国精品一区二区三区| 99久久国内精品成人免费| 欧美午夜小视频|