"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      France's Macron slams Gaza killing

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-15 05:34:06

      PARIS, May 14 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron condemned the violence of Israeli armed forces against Palestinian protesters, which led to a large number of Palestinian civilian casualties in the Gaza Strip on Monday and in recent weeks.

      Macron made the remarks during his phone calls with Jordanian King Abdullah II and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, the French presidency said in a statement.

      Macron called for restraint and de-escalation and stressed the need for the protests in the coming days to remain peaceful, the French presidency said.

      Macron reiterated France's disapproval of the U.S. decision to open an embassy in Jerusalem, in the particular context of the 70th anniversary of Israel's independence and the commemoration of exile for many Palestinian families, said the statement.

      "The status of Jerusalem can only be determined between the parties, in a framework negotiated under the auspices of the international community," Macron said.

      Macron will exchange views on Tuesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the statement.

      Earlier in the day, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian called on Israel to exercise restraint.

      "France calls on all actors to show responsibility in order to prevent further unrest," Le Drian said in a statement.

      "France again calls on the Israeli authorities to exercise discretion and restraint with respect to the use of force, which must be strictly proportionate," he added.

      On Monday, a daylong of violent confrontations between hundreds of Palestinian protestors and Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza Strip close to the border with Israel left at least 55 Palestinians killed and 2,771 injured, said medical sources.

      Ashraf al-Qedra, spokesman of the health ministry in Gaza, told reporters that Israeli army soldiers have shot dead 55 Palestinians and wounded 2,771 others, the bloodiest day since the end of the Israeli large-scale offensive waged on the Gaza Strip in the summer of 2014.

      He said that seven of the killed Palestinians on Monday are children, adding that 54 injured are in very critical condition.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      France's Macron slams Gaza killing

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-15 05:34:06

      PARIS, May 14 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron condemned the violence of Israeli armed forces against Palestinian protesters, which led to a large number of Palestinian civilian casualties in the Gaza Strip on Monday and in recent weeks.

      Macron made the remarks during his phone calls with Jordanian King Abdullah II and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, the French presidency said in a statement.

      Macron called for restraint and de-escalation and stressed the need for the protests in the coming days to remain peaceful, the French presidency said.

      Macron reiterated France's disapproval of the U.S. decision to open an embassy in Jerusalem, in the particular context of the 70th anniversary of Israel's independence and the commemoration of exile for many Palestinian families, said the statement.

      "The status of Jerusalem can only be determined between the parties, in a framework negotiated under the auspices of the international community," Macron said.

      Macron will exchange views on Tuesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the statement.

      Earlier in the day, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian called on Israel to exercise restraint.

      "France calls on all actors to show responsibility in order to prevent further unrest," Le Drian said in a statement.

      "France again calls on the Israeli authorities to exercise discretion and restraint with respect to the use of force, which must be strictly proportionate," he added.

      On Monday, a daylong of violent confrontations between hundreds of Palestinian protestors and Israeli soldiers in eastern Gaza Strip close to the border with Israel left at least 55 Palestinians killed and 2,771 injured, said medical sources.

      Ashraf al-Qedra, spokesman of the health ministry in Gaza, told reporters that Israeli army soldiers have shot dead 55 Palestinians and wounded 2,771 others, the bloodiest day since the end of the Israeli large-scale offensive waged on the Gaza Strip in the summer of 2014.

      He said that seven of the killed Palestinians on Monday are children, adding that 54 injured are in very critical condition.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371790441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 日本嗯啊在线观看| 国产福利一区二区精品秒拍| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| 国产亚洲精品自在久久77| 国产精品久久久福利| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 国产欧美va天堂在线观看视频下载| 亚洲人成网站色7799在线观看| 香蕉97超级碰碰碰碰碰久| 国产suv精品一区二区88l| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 国产精品成人无码久久久久久| 亚洲AV无码乱码国产麻豆| 欧美极品少妇×XXXBBB| 国产人妻人伦精品| 美女裸体十八禁免费网站| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 龙州县| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看| 喷潮出白浆视频在线观看| 国产精品18久久久久久不卡中国| 久久久久久久久高潮无码| 99re久久精品国产首页| 夜夜爽一区二区三区精品| 99久久亚洲综合精品网站 | 北岛玲精品一区二区三区 | 久久国国产免费999| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关 | 日韩中文字幕在线乱码| 亚洲一区二区精品在线看| 成人综合亚洲欧美一区h| 福利姬液液酱喷水| 日韩中文字幕av有码| 欧美日韩亚洲综合久久久| 抖射在线免费观看视频网站| 国产丝袜精品丝袜一区二区|