"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      German gov't tells companies operating in Iran to prepare for U.S. sanctions

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-15 19:22:20

      BERLIN, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Peter Beyer (CDU), the federal government's official commissioner for transatlantic relations, urged German firms operating in Iran on Tuesday to prepare for the swift imposition of U.S. sanctions.

      Speaking to the public broadcaster ARD, Beyer warned that fines and a loss of access the U.S. markets for companies in the wake of U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear accord could take effect as soon as "September, November." The government official emphasized that transatlantic relations had deteriorated significantly and warned that sanctions were hence likely to have a "direct and immediate impact on German firms and their business operations."

      Beyer told "ARD" that Berlin was doing everything in its power to avert economic damage resulting from the widely-condemned move by Trump. However, he currently saw "no judicial basis" for creating a government fund to offset the effects of sanctions as demanded recently by some business representatives.

      Speaking to the newspaper "BILD", justice minister Maas recently cautioned in a similar fashion that he saw "no easy solution" to excluding German firms from the economic fallout of U.S. punitive measures aimed at Iran. As a consequence, business leaders would have to make a choice between being active either in the U.S. or Iranian market.

      Washington has announced that international companies which are already active in Iran will have a grace period of between three and six months to wind down their operations entirely. The foreign ministers of Germany, France and the United Kingdom are scheduled to hold emergency talks over the subject with Iranian representatives in Brussels on Tuesday.

      Speaking to the "Funke" media group ahead of the high-level meeting, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas (SPD) reiterated that Europe remained committed to the Iran deal, "regardless of the decision of the U.S.", as long as Teheran abided by its conditions. Maas issued a rallying call to countries dedicated to multilateralism to work together to salvage what he described as an "important building bloc of the non-proliferation international order."

      According to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna, Iran has so far complied with all of the conditions established under the nuclear deal. The landmark agreement was signed in July 2015 by Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council -- Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States -- plus the European Union (EU) and Germany.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      German gov't tells companies operating in Iran to prepare for U.S. sanctions

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-15 19:22:20

      BERLIN, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Peter Beyer (CDU), the federal government's official commissioner for transatlantic relations, urged German firms operating in Iran on Tuesday to prepare for the swift imposition of U.S. sanctions.

      Speaking to the public broadcaster ARD, Beyer warned that fines and a loss of access the U.S. markets for companies in the wake of U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear accord could take effect as soon as "September, November." The government official emphasized that transatlantic relations had deteriorated significantly and warned that sanctions were hence likely to have a "direct and immediate impact on German firms and their business operations."

      Beyer told "ARD" that Berlin was doing everything in its power to avert economic damage resulting from the widely-condemned move by Trump. However, he currently saw "no judicial basis" for creating a government fund to offset the effects of sanctions as demanded recently by some business representatives.

      Speaking to the newspaper "BILD", justice minister Maas recently cautioned in a similar fashion that he saw "no easy solution" to excluding German firms from the economic fallout of U.S. punitive measures aimed at Iran. As a consequence, business leaders would have to make a choice between being active either in the U.S. or Iranian market.

      Washington has announced that international companies which are already active in Iran will have a grace period of between three and six months to wind down their operations entirely. The foreign ministers of Germany, France and the United Kingdom are scheduled to hold emergency talks over the subject with Iranian representatives in Brussels on Tuesday.

      Speaking to the "Funke" media group ahead of the high-level meeting, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas (SPD) reiterated that Europe remained committed to the Iran deal, "regardless of the decision of the U.S.", as long as Teheran abided by its conditions. Maas issued a rallying call to countries dedicated to multilateralism to work together to salvage what he described as an "important building bloc of the non-proliferation international order."

      According to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna, Iran has so far complied with all of the conditions established under the nuclear deal. The landmark agreement was signed in July 2015 by Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council -- Britain, China, France, Russia and the United States -- plus the European Union (EU) and Germany.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371809381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 亚洲一区二区婷婷久久| 国产小屁孩cao大人免费视频| 亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲亚洲天堂| 久久婷婷五月综合尤物色国产| 婷婷色在线视频中文字幕| 平南县| 亚洲中文无码精品久久不卡| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 国产福利在线观看一区二区 | 秋霞人妻无码中文字幕| 亚洲阿v天堂网2021| 久久久精品人妻一区二| 久久精品黄色免费热线| 国产亚洲AV片a区二区| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 国产高清在线精品一区下载| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区网页| 人妻av无码专区久久| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 国产精品国产三级国av在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕有综合久久| 国产一区二区三区精品自拍| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 窄裙美女教师在线观看视频| 99久久精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产97公开成人免费视频| 色777狠狠狠综合| 国产va在线播放| 亚洲精品女主播麻豆久久91| 欧美日一级片| 中国6一12呦女精品| 激情亚洲的在线观看| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 久久99av无色码人妻蜜柚| 中文字幕熟女一区二区三区| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看女同 | 涪陵区|