"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ukrainian court extends pre-trial detention of lawmaker Savchenko

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-16 00:08:58

      KIEV, May 15 (Xinhua) -- A court in the Ukrainian capital said Tuesday it has accepted a request from state prosecutors to extend the pre-trial detention of lawmaker Nadiya Savchenko for almost two months.

      Savchenko, who is accused of plotting a coup, will remain in custody until July 13, the Shevchenko district court said in a statement.

      On March 23, Savchenko, a member of the Ukrainian parliament of VIII convocation, was arrested for 59 days without bail after the country's Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko accused her of planning a "large-scale terrorist attack" in central Kiev aimed at a "forcible overthrow of the constitutional system and the seizure of state power in Ukraine."

      Savchenko called the accusations against her "politically motivated" and launched a hunger strike against her detention.

      Savchenko, also a military pilot, has formerly participated in the conflict in eastern Ukraine along with government forces.

      She spent almost two years in prison in Russia after a court there found her guilty of complicity in killing two Russian journalists in 2014 during the conflict.

      The pilot has denied her role in the murder and said she had been kidnapped in Ukraine and then handed over to Russian authorities.

      Savchenko was elected as a member of the Ukrainian parliament while serving her jail term in Russia. She returned to Ukraine in May 2016 after Russian President Vladimir Putin pardoned her.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Ukrainian court extends pre-trial detention of lawmaker Savchenko

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-16 00:08:58

      KIEV, May 15 (Xinhua) -- A court in the Ukrainian capital said Tuesday it has accepted a request from state prosecutors to extend the pre-trial detention of lawmaker Nadiya Savchenko for almost two months.

      Savchenko, who is accused of plotting a coup, will remain in custody until July 13, the Shevchenko district court said in a statement.

      On March 23, Savchenko, a member of the Ukrainian parliament of VIII convocation, was arrested for 59 days without bail after the country's Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko accused her of planning a "large-scale terrorist attack" in central Kiev aimed at a "forcible overthrow of the constitutional system and the seizure of state power in Ukraine."

      Savchenko called the accusations against her "politically motivated" and launched a hunger strike against her detention.

      Savchenko, also a military pilot, has formerly participated in the conflict in eastern Ukraine along with government forces.

      She spent almost two years in prison in Russia after a court there found her guilty of complicity in killing two Russian journalists in 2014 during the conflict.

      The pilot has denied her role in the murder and said she had been kidnapped in Ukraine and then handed over to Russian authorities.

      Savchenko was elected as a member of the Ukrainian parliament while serving her jail term in Russia. She returned to Ukraine in May 2016 after Russian President Vladimir Putin pardoned her.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105091371813711
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区一区 | 美女丝袜诱惑一区二区三区| 国产精品爽爽爽一区二区| 亚洲成a人片在线一区二区| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 亚洲中文久久精品无码照片| 男女在线免费视频网站| 搡老女人老妇女老熟妇69| 国产96在线 | 免费| 勐海县| 亚洲精品天堂av免费看| 精品无码av不卡一区二区三区| 国产欧美日韩不卡一区二区三区| 无码AⅤ最新av无码专区| 久久久久久尹人网香蕉| 免费人成在线观看网站品爱网| 少妇av射精精品蜜桃专区| 国产亚洲欧洲人人网| 婷婷激情六月| 国产亚洲精品综合99久久| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 中山市| 扒开双腿操女人逼的免费视频| 久久福利青草精品资源| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 欧美日韩国产在线观看免费| 99re久久精品国产首页| 人人妻人人澡人人爽曰本| 人妻巨大乳hd免费看| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久69堂| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 视频一区中文字幕亚洲| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 中文字幕日韩人妻在线| 精品国产成人A区在线观看| 亚洲男人的天堂网站| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线| 浙江省| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽|