亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pentagon accused of lying on Afghanistan troop number
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-16 22:04:43 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. soldiers take part in a memorial ceremony to commemorate the16th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sept. 11, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, May 15 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. government watchdog said Tuesday that the Pentagon has provided the wrong number of Afghan government troops earlier this month, exaggerating its decline.

      The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) said in a statement that the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) have 313,728 military personnel as of Jan. 31 this year, instead of the 296,409 that the Pentagon reported earlier in May.

      It said the Pentagon failed to include the Afghan Border Force in the tally.

      "This is the latest in a series of problems SIGAR has faced over the last three quarters with DOD's (Department of Defense) responses to our requests for ANDSF information," the statement said.

      "SIGAR respectfully requests the appropriate congressional committees and the secretary of Defense remind all DOD components of their statutory duty to provide accurate and timely data concerning the ANDSF for SIGAR's quarterly reports," it added.

      The new number would put the year-on-year drop of the ANDSF at 17,980, instead of 35,999, a number SIGAR said not as serious as previously suggested but also indicated a serious trend in the war-torn country that its government is losing control over the country while the Taliban is extending its influence.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pentagon accused of lying on Afghanistan troop number

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-16 22:04:43

      U.S. soldiers take part in a memorial ceremony to commemorate the16th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sept. 11, 2017. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, May 15 (Xinhua) -- A U.S. government watchdog said Tuesday that the Pentagon has provided the wrong number of Afghan government troops earlier this month, exaggerating its decline.

      The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) said in a statement that the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) have 313,728 military personnel as of Jan. 31 this year, instead of the 296,409 that the Pentagon reported earlier in May.

      It said the Pentagon failed to include the Afghan Border Force in the tally.

      "This is the latest in a series of problems SIGAR has faced over the last three quarters with DOD's (Department of Defense) responses to our requests for ANDSF information," the statement said.

      "SIGAR respectfully requests the appropriate congressional committees and the secretary of Defense remind all DOD components of their statutory duty to provide accurate and timely data concerning the ANDSF for SIGAR's quarterly reports," it added.

      The new number would put the year-on-year drop of the ANDSF at 17,980, instead of 35,999, a number SIGAR said not as serious as previously suggested but also indicated a serious trend in the war-torn country that its government is losing control over the country while the Taliban is extending its influence.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371842041
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕日韩精品欧美一区| 蜜桃视频免费高清观看在线播放| 美女黄频视频免费国产大全| 南通市| 国产综合精品久久亚洲| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www| 大肉大捧一进一出视频出来呀| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 亚洲熟妇少妇一区二区三区| 国产午夜激无码AV毛片不卡| 亚洲乱码精品久久久久..| 精品国产Ⅴ无码大片在线观看81| 四虎成人精品在永久免费| 国产精品无码一区二区三级| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放| 在线观看视频区一区二| 思思久久96热在精品不卡| 久久精品免费大片国产大片| 四虎国产精品永久地址入口| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文| 绥江县| 久久国产精品免费一区六九堂| 免费人成在线观看| 最近免费中文字幕大全免费版视频| 欧美成人精品一区二区| 国产美女自慰在线观看| 禹州市| 国产亚洲日韩AV在线播放不卡| 国产精品久久国产三级国电话系列| 日本少妇被爽到高潮的免费| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 免費一级欧美精品| 亚洲色成人WWW永久网站| 黑人免费一区二区三区| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 国产精品无码久久久久下载| 午夜福利波多野结衣人妻| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区 | 日韩精品一区二区三区中文9|