"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK urges South Korea to stop military drills with U.S.
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-18 09:16:05

      PYONGYANG, May 18 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Thursday urged South Korea to stop its joint military drills with the United States and stop using northern defectors to attack Pyongyang, so that inter-Korean talks could be resumed.

      Pyongyang suspended inter-Korean talks on Wednesday to protest a two-week-long large-scale U.S.-South Korean air drill which will last until May 25.

      Ri Son Gwon, chairman of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Country of the DPRK, was quoted by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) as saying that South Korean authorities launched "the extremely adventurous 2018 Max Thunder joint air combat exercises with the U.S. which was aimed at precision strike on key strategic objects of the DPRK and the seizure of the air control."

      "On the other hand, they let human scum hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK and its social system and speak ill of the historic Panmunjom Declaration at the 'National Assembly,'" he said, in reference to the appearance of northern defectors at the South Korean parliament.

      The DPRK took "a resolute step" to postpone the north-south high-level talks indefinitely until the South Korean authorities "take a responsible measure, and notified it to them and made this public through a KCNA report," he said.

      Holding South Korea completely responsible for the suspension of inter-Korean talks, he also blamed Seoul for expressing regret over Pyongyang's decision to suspend the talks, "far from thinking over the meaning of the step taken by the DPRK and taking necessary follow-up measures."

      "All the confrontation rackets kicked up by them have had something in common with the nature of the conservative regime which had been engaged in inciting hostility and division in the past," said the DPRK official in charge of several rounds of inter-korean talks at Panmunjom.

      Top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in met on April 27 for a historic summit at Panmunjom and issued a joint declaration calling for improving inter-Korean relations and working for complete denuclearization of the peninsula.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK urges South Korea to stop military drills with U.S.

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-18 09:16:05
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, May 18 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Thursday urged South Korea to stop its joint military drills with the United States and stop using northern defectors to attack Pyongyang, so that inter-Korean talks could be resumed.

      Pyongyang suspended inter-Korean talks on Wednesday to protest a two-week-long large-scale U.S.-South Korean air drill which will last until May 25.

      Ri Son Gwon, chairman of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Country of the DPRK, was quoted by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) as saying that South Korean authorities launched "the extremely adventurous 2018 Max Thunder joint air combat exercises with the U.S. which was aimed at precision strike on key strategic objects of the DPRK and the seizure of the air control."

      "On the other hand, they let human scum hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK and its social system and speak ill of the historic Panmunjom Declaration at the 'National Assembly,'" he said, in reference to the appearance of northern defectors at the South Korean parliament.

      The DPRK took "a resolute step" to postpone the north-south high-level talks indefinitely until the South Korean authorities "take a responsible measure, and notified it to them and made this public through a KCNA report," he said.

      Holding South Korea completely responsible for the suspension of inter-Korean talks, he also blamed Seoul for expressing regret over Pyongyang's decision to suspend the talks, "far from thinking over the meaning of the step taken by the DPRK and taking necessary follow-up measures."

      "All the confrontation rackets kicked up by them have had something in common with the nature of the conservative regime which had been engaged in inciting hostility and division in the past," said the DPRK official in charge of several rounds of inter-korean talks at Panmunjom.

      Top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in met on April 27 for a historic summit at Panmunjom and issued a joint declaration calling for improving inter-Korean relations and working for complete denuclearization of the peninsula.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371881211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲免费天堂| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 国产一区二区三区在线免费观看| 国产精品一区二区资源| 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆 | www.亚洲天堂.com| 日韩久久免费精品视频| 亚洲国产午夜精品乱码| 亚洲精品777| 无码精品国产午夜| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 亚洲人成无码网www| 中文字幕日韩人妻不卡一区| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久精品| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 日本一区二区三区后入式| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 精品無碼一區在線觀看 | 额敏县| www.久久av.com| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 亚洲成人有码免费在线| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区 | 九九热99精品视频在线| 国产av国片精品jk制服| 午夜无码熟熟妇丰满人妻| 激情文学人妻中文字幕| 暖暖 免费 日本大全在线观看| 国产亚洲高清在线精品99| 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 国产美女裸体无遮挡免费视频下载| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 一本色道久久综合中文字幕| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 人妻少妇精品无码专区动漫|