"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      10 U.S. Midwest states call for end to trade dispute with China

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-18 10:26:34

      CHICAGO, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Presidents from 10 Midwest states' farm bureaus have sent a letter to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue, urging the government to end its trade disputes with China, according to a news release by Nebraska Farm Bureau on Wednesday.

      In the letter, the presidents said they collectively represented over 1.3 million member families, and they understood that international market was critical to their economic survival.

      Noting that agricultural trade between China and the 10 states amounted to 4.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2017, the letter said that these farm states "are worried about the potential consequences of a trade war with China."

      In response to U.S. trade offensives against China earlier this year, China announced a list of U.S. imports that could face hefty tariffs should Washington proceed with its unilateral trade moves against China.

      Agricultural products such as soybeans, fruits, and nuts are among the items targeted by China.

      The letter also directly addressed the proposed plan by U.S. government to provide monetary compensation to farmers and ranchers who may be hurt by retaliatory tariffs, saying "our farm and ranch families prefer access to markets, not checks from the federal government in lieu of trade opportunities."

      The letter was signed by state farm bureau presidents from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

      Editor: Liangyu
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      10 U.S. Midwest states call for end to trade dispute with China

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-18 10:26:34

      CHICAGO, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Presidents from 10 Midwest states' farm bureaus have sent a letter to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue, urging the government to end its trade disputes with China, according to a news release by Nebraska Farm Bureau on Wednesday.

      In the letter, the presidents said they collectively represented over 1.3 million member families, and they understood that international market was critical to their economic survival.

      Noting that agricultural trade between China and the 10 states amounted to 4.5 billion U.S. dollars in 2017, the letter said that these farm states "are worried about the potential consequences of a trade war with China."

      In response to U.S. trade offensives against China earlier this year, China announced a list of U.S. imports that could face hefty tariffs should Washington proceed with its unilateral trade moves against China.

      Agricultural products such as soybeans, fruits, and nuts are among the items targeted by China.

      The letter also directly addressed the proposed plan by U.S. government to provide monetary compensation to farmers and ranchers who may be hurt by retaliatory tariffs, saying "our farm and ranch families prefer access to markets, not checks from the federal government in lieu of trade opportunities."

      The letter was signed by state farm bureau presidents from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371883621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久亚洲AV片无码乐播| 精品欧洲AV无码一区二区男男| 超碰精品无码一区二区| 国产精品福利一区二区| 成人特黄特色毛片免费看| 美女丝袜诱惑一区二区三区| 91日本在线精品高清观看| 亚洲精品在线观看91| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 久久麻豆精亚洲av品国产精品| 中文字幕亚洲乱亚洲乱妇| 重口调教一区二区视频| 国产剧情AV麻豆香蕉精品| 精品免费一区二区三区在| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av| baoyu网址国产最新| 2021国产乱人伦在线播放| 一区二区三区内射视频在线观看| 伊人久久亚洲综合影院首页| 日韩中文字幕在线视频| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽免费视频| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 亚洲一区极品美女写真在线看| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 99日本亚洲黄色三级高清网站| av资源在线看免费观看| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36| 四虎国产精品永久在线国在线| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 办公室扒开奶罩揉吮奶头视频 | 6080亚洲人久久精品| 午夜激情婷婷| 日本一区二区三区观看视频| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区H| 国产精品久久毛片| 亲少妇摸少妇和少妇啪啪| 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在线观 | 青海省|