亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Malaysian former PM Najib complains about police harassment in house search
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-05-18 11:36:50 | Editor: huaxia

      Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad (R) attends a press conference in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, May 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      KUALA LUMPUR, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian former Prime Minister Najib Razak whose house just went through a marathon search on Thursday accused the police of harassment and disturbance.

      The police, deploying more than a dozen of SUVs, sedans and police trucks, on Wednesday night raided several places in relation to Najib, including a private residence and two luxury condominium in Kuala Lumpur. Several personal items such as handbags, clothes and gifts were seized, reported the Malaysian state news agency Bernama on Thursday morning.

      A police truck is seen at the gate of the house of former Prime Minister Najib Razak in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, early May 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      In a statement, Najib's lawyer Harpal Singh Grewal said police harassment continued for almost 18 hours though Najib indicated his will to cooperate fully.

      "Nothing meaningful has come from the search and seizure of what would appear to be insignificant personal items," the statement said.

      At one point, it said the police even tried to drill open a safe which "had been locked for two decades as the key had been misplaced."

      Najib also complained about the timing, saying the operation on the eve of the holy Muslim month of Ramadan denied his family's right to properly conduct their religious obligations.

      However, Mahathir Mohamad, the new prime minister who ordered a probe into Najib, at a press conference described the search as "police SOP (standard operation procedure)", saying they have good reasons to do so. But even some politicians in the ruling Pakatan Harapan coalition raised some concerns.

      Najib was accused by Mahathir of corruption in relation to 1MDB, the state development fund he created in 2009.

      Since coming to power, Mahathir has removed the attorney general who cleared Najib of offence, replaced head of the anti-corruption head and declassified an 1MDB financial report. He also set up a team to reopen the investigation called off by Najib.

      There are no formal charges filed against Najib but Mahathir has banned Najib, his wife and a number of former government officials from leaving the country.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Malaysian former PM Najib complains about police harassment in house search

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-18 11:36:50

      Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad (R) attends a press conference in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, May 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      KUALA LUMPUR, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Malaysian former Prime Minister Najib Razak whose house just went through a marathon search on Thursday accused the police of harassment and disturbance.

      The police, deploying more than a dozen of SUVs, sedans and police trucks, on Wednesday night raided several places in relation to Najib, including a private residence and two luxury condominium in Kuala Lumpur. Several personal items such as handbags, clothes and gifts were seized, reported the Malaysian state news agency Bernama on Thursday morning.

      A police truck is seen at the gate of the house of former Prime Minister Najib Razak in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, early May 17, 2018. (Xinhua/Chong Voon Chung)

      In a statement, Najib's lawyer Harpal Singh Grewal said police harassment continued for almost 18 hours though Najib indicated his will to cooperate fully.

      "Nothing meaningful has come from the search and seizure of what would appear to be insignificant personal items," the statement said.

      At one point, it said the police even tried to drill open a safe which "had been locked for two decades as the key had been misplaced."

      Najib also complained about the timing, saying the operation on the eve of the holy Muslim month of Ramadan denied his family's right to properly conduct their religious obligations.

      However, Mahathir Mohamad, the new prime minister who ordered a probe into Najib, at a press conference described the search as "police SOP (standard operation procedure)", saying they have good reasons to do so. But even some politicians in the ruling Pakatan Harapan coalition raised some concerns.

      Najib was accused by Mahathir of corruption in relation to 1MDB, the state development fund he created in 2009.

      Since coming to power, Mahathir has removed the attorney general who cleared Najib of offence, replaced head of the anti-corruption head and declassified an 1MDB financial report. He also set up a team to reopen the investigation called off by Najib.

      There are no formal charges filed against Najib but Mahathir has banned Najib, his wife and a number of former government officials from leaving the country.

      010020070750000000000000011100001371885331
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021亚洲国产精品无码| www.亚洲天堂.com| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 国产综合第一夜| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 97在线无码免费人妻短视频 | 日本a在线天堂| 亚洲成A人一区二区三区| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 色爱综合亚洲av综合| 亚洲av熟女一区二区三区四区 | 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 欧洲AV秘 无码一区二区三| 缙云县| 国产成人cao在线| 中文字幕亚洲精品人妻| 秋霞国产精品一区二区| 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 免费看奶头视频的网站| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 污污网站18禁在线永久免费观看| 女人被躁到高潮嗷嗷叫免费软| 国产在线视频二区三区| 亚洲午夜久久久影院伊人| 久久精品国产亚洲AV蜜臀色欲| 国产无遮挡色视频免费观看性色| 威远县| 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片 | 张家口市| 午夜精品一区二区久久做老熟女 | 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 尤物国精品午夜福利视频| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区ba| 人妻丝袜中文无码av影音先锋专区| 国产精品99久久精品| 午夜亚洲精品中文字幕| 精品视频在线观看免费无码| 影音先锋人妻啪啪av资源网站| 高清欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 亚洲中文字幕不卡无码|