"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Yemen's Houthis ready for prisoner swap with Saudi-backed gov't
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-18 20:59:19

      ADEN, Yemen, May 18 (Xinhua) -- The Iranian-backed Houthi rebels on Friday announced that they are willing to start a process of swapping prisoners with the Saudi-backed Yemeni government based in the country's southern part.

      Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, leader of the pro-Houthi Supreme Revolutionary Committee, said in a statement that they also talked to neutral organizations, such as the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and informed them of the readiness for prisoner swap.

      Two days ago, the Yemeni government showed the same willingness to conduct a prisoner exchange deal with the Iranian-backed Houthis in the holy month of Ramadan.

      Yemen's Minister of Information along with the country's Minister of Human Rights held a press conference at the Yemeni Embassy in Riyadh and called the ICRC to serve as an intermediary between the two-warring sides.

      According to the Yemeni ministers, President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi issued his directives to the government in order to deal positively with the process of exchanging prisoners with Houthis.

      There are no estimates available for the number of war prisoners and detainees held in the pro-government prisons in the southern provinces or in the prisons of the Iranian-backed Houthi authorities in Sanaa.

      However, the Ministry of Human Rights based in Aden said last year that there were more than 14,000 detainees in the prisons controlled by Houthis in Sanaa and hundreds had been tortured to death.

      The country's Defense Minister Major General Mahmoud Subaihi and top military leaders loyal to Hadi are still held by Houthi authorities in Sanaa since 2015.

      The United Nations (UN) Security Council had demanded the release of Subaihi in a resolution that imposed an arms embargo on Yemeni rebels.

      On March 26, 2015, the U.S.-backed Saudi Arabia, leading a military coalition of 10 Arab countries, intervened in the Yemeni conflict to roll back the Houthis' gains and reinstate Hadi to Sanaa.

      The ongoing civil war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced around three million others, according to UN aid agencies.

      The conflict has also triggered humanitarian crisis and pushed the poor Arab country on the brink of mass famine.

      Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Yemen's Houthis ready for prisoner swap with Saudi-backed gov't

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-18 20:59:19
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ADEN, Yemen, May 18 (Xinhua) -- The Iranian-backed Houthi rebels on Friday announced that they are willing to start a process of swapping prisoners with the Saudi-backed Yemeni government based in the country's southern part.

      Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, leader of the pro-Houthi Supreme Revolutionary Committee, said in a statement that they also talked to neutral organizations, such as the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and informed them of the readiness for prisoner swap.

      Two days ago, the Yemeni government showed the same willingness to conduct a prisoner exchange deal with the Iranian-backed Houthis in the holy month of Ramadan.

      Yemen's Minister of Information along with the country's Minister of Human Rights held a press conference at the Yemeni Embassy in Riyadh and called the ICRC to serve as an intermediary between the two-warring sides.

      According to the Yemeni ministers, President Abdu-Rabbu Mansour Hadi issued his directives to the government in order to deal positively with the process of exchanging prisoners with Houthis.

      There are no estimates available for the number of war prisoners and detainees held in the pro-government prisons in the southern provinces or in the prisons of the Iranian-backed Houthi authorities in Sanaa.

      However, the Ministry of Human Rights based in Aden said last year that there were more than 14,000 detainees in the prisons controlled by Houthis in Sanaa and hundreds had been tortured to death.

      The country's Defense Minister Major General Mahmoud Subaihi and top military leaders loyal to Hadi are still held by Houthi authorities in Sanaa since 2015.

      The United Nations (UN) Security Council had demanded the release of Subaihi in a resolution that imposed an arms embargo on Yemeni rebels.

      On March 26, 2015, the U.S.-backed Saudi Arabia, leading a military coalition of 10 Arab countries, intervened in the Yemeni conflict to roll back the Houthis' gains and reinstate Hadi to Sanaa.

      The ongoing civil war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and displaced around three million others, according to UN aid agencies.

      The conflict has also triggered humanitarian crisis and pushed the poor Arab country on the brink of mass famine.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371894741
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇精品一区二区三区| 99精品国产在热久久无| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 精品无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜激情久久加勒比| 久久久99精品视频| 桃色av一区二区三区| A级毛片视频免费观看不卡| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看 | 免费看黄色片| 免费一级a毛片在线播出| 依兰县| 欧洲人体一区二区三区| 三级中文字幕永久在线视频| 色综合久久久高清综合久久久| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠97俺也去| 国产一区二区精品av| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 亚洲av网一区天堂福利| 成人白浆一区二区三区在线观看| jk制服黑色丝袜喷水视频国产| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国产| 亚洲高清在线观看免费视频| 久久精品免视看国产盗摄 | 天堂av在线免费观看| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 亚洲一区二区三在线播放| 97成人碰碰久久人人超级碰oo | 一二三四社区在线中文视频| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全| 国内自拍视频在线观看| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 亚洲精品成人午夜在线| 熟女人妻水多爽中文字幕| 日本久久精品免费播放| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片 | 亚洲午夜国产精品无卡|