"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK urges South Korea to repatriate DPRK women
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-20 12:47:36

      PYONGYANG, May 20 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has demanded the return of a group of women that the DPRK said were abducted two years ago by South Korean intelligence.

      This is a precondition to implement the part of humanitarian issues in the joint declaration by the leaders of the two sides last month at an inter-Korean summit in Panmunjom, the Korean Central News Agency quoted a spokesman for the Central Committee of the Red Cross Society of the DPRK as saying Saturday.

      According to the spokesman, the South Korean cable broadcasting JTBC recently put it that the "case of group defection of the north's employees" in April 2016 was proven to be a conspiratorial farce concocted by former South Korean President Park Geun-hye.

      "Those women citizens of the DPRK were proven to have been forcibly abducted by the puppet Intelligence Service by interviews of a criminal involved in the case and victims," said the spokesman.

      The spokesman blamed South Korean authorities for "adopting an unequivocal stance to shun the demand of the public at home and abroad."

      How South Korea tackles the case "would have great impact on deciding the prospect of settling the humanitarian issue between the north and the south clarified in the Panmunjom Declaration," he added.

      Twelve DPRK women were abducted two years ago from a third country where they were working to South Korea, says Pyongyang.?

      Editor: ZD
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK urges South Korea to repatriate DPRK women

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-20 12:47:36
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, May 20 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has demanded the return of a group of women that the DPRK said were abducted two years ago by South Korean intelligence.

      This is a precondition to implement the part of humanitarian issues in the joint declaration by the leaders of the two sides last month at an inter-Korean summit in Panmunjom, the Korean Central News Agency quoted a spokesman for the Central Committee of the Red Cross Society of the DPRK as saying Saturday.

      According to the spokesman, the South Korean cable broadcasting JTBC recently put it that the "case of group defection of the north's employees" in April 2016 was proven to be a conspiratorial farce concocted by former South Korean President Park Geun-hye.

      "Those women citizens of the DPRK were proven to have been forcibly abducted by the puppet Intelligence Service by interviews of a criminal involved in the case and victims," said the spokesman.

      The spokesman blamed South Korean authorities for "adopting an unequivocal stance to shun the demand of the public at home and abroad."

      How South Korea tackles the case "would have great impact on deciding the prospect of settling the humanitarian issue between the north and the south clarified in the Panmunjom Declaration," he added.

      Twelve DPRK women were abducted two years ago from a third country where they were working to South Korea, says Pyongyang.?

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371926911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产a级毛片| 在线观看毛片av成人| 寿宁县| 国产免费久久精品99re丫y| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 日本成人一区二区不卡| 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 人妻精品一区二区免费| 爱如潮水日本免费完整版观看| 亚洲av无码一区东京热久久| 精品少妇人妻av一区二区三区| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 免费的黄网站精品久久| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频免费 | 亚洲国产多毛特写视频| 偷拍区亚洲区一区二区| 亚洲综合欧美色五月俺也去| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费| 国产丝袜免费精品一区二区| 国产精品99久久久精品免费观看| 亚洲熟妇av综合网五月| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 久久伊人中文字幕有码久久国产 | 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av| 久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉吃奶 | 最新版av天堂熟女免费播放| 香蕉久久av一区二区三区| 一个人看的www免费| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 国产精品一区久久av| 国产成人免费无码视频在线观看| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区久久| 日韩啪啪精品一区二区亚洲av| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 午夜成人无码免费看网站|