亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      Ethiopia denies accusations by Eritrea of supporting rebel movement

      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-20 18:38:32

      ADDIS ABABA, May 20 (Xinhua) -- The Ethiopia Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) said on Sunday accusations by Eritrea of its supporting Eritrean rebel movements as "baseless."

      The Eritrea Ministry of Information (MoI) issued a press statement on Wednesday accusing neighboring nations, Sudan and Ethiopia, of conspiring to support Eritrean rebel groups.

      The statement from Eritrea further said Ethiopia and Sudan have agreed to deploy Eritrean armed opposition groups along the two countries' borders with Eritrea to facilitate hit and run attacks on the Red Sea nation.

      Speaking exclusively to Xinhua, Meles Alem, Spokesperson of Ethiopia Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), said the allegations by Eritrea that Ethiopia is working together with Sudan to support Eritrean rebel movements are totally false.

      He further said Ethiopia's offer to have unconditional negotiation and dialogue with Eritrea still stands despite the two countries' current bitter standoff.

      Eritrea and its southern neighbor Ethiopia fought a blood border war from 1998 to 2000, which killed an estimated 70,000 people.

      Since then, the two countries have been engaged in a state of armed standoff along their common border punctuated occasionally by sporadic small-scale clashes.

      Eritrea has tense relationship with its eastern neighbor Sudan, with both countries accusing each other of supporting rival rebel groups.

      Editor: Li Xia
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      Ethiopia denies accusations by Eritrea of supporting rebel movement

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-20 18:38:32

      ADDIS ABABA, May 20 (Xinhua) -- The Ethiopia Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) said on Sunday accusations by Eritrea of its supporting Eritrean rebel movements as "baseless."

      The Eritrea Ministry of Information (MoI) issued a press statement on Wednesday accusing neighboring nations, Sudan and Ethiopia, of conspiring to support Eritrean rebel groups.

      The statement from Eritrea further said Ethiopia and Sudan have agreed to deploy Eritrean armed opposition groups along the two countries' borders with Eritrea to facilitate hit and run attacks on the Red Sea nation.

      Speaking exclusively to Xinhua, Meles Alem, Spokesperson of Ethiopia Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), said the allegations by Eritrea that Ethiopia is working together with Sudan to support Eritrean rebel movements are totally false.

      He further said Ethiopia's offer to have unconditional negotiation and dialogue with Eritrea still stands despite the two countries' current bitter standoff.

      Eritrea and its southern neighbor Ethiopia fought a blood border war from 1998 to 2000, which killed an estimated 70,000 people.

      Since then, the two countries have been engaged in a state of armed standoff along their common border punctuated occasionally by sporadic small-scale clashes.

      Eritrea has tense relationship with its eastern neighbor Sudan, with both countries accusing each other of supporting rival rebel groups.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371931611
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精选美女久久久久| 国产一区二区三区草莓av| V一区无码内射国产| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 99RE6在线观看国产精品 | 欧美日韩一二三区高在线| 2021精品亚洲中文字幕| 久热视频这里只有精品6| 亚洲精品无码久久久久牙蜜区| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽无VIP| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 天堂在线观看av一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡 | 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| A阿V天堂免费无码专区| 性色av一二三天美传媒| 四虎永久在线精品免费播放| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 曰韩久久精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品久久九色| 欧美在线观看www| 伊人色综合久久天天五月婷| 成本人妻片无码中文字幕免费| 在线观看美女网站大全免费| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 精品久久黑人一区二区| 女人被男人爽到呻吟的视频| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 亚洲av成人在线网站| 国产高清白浆| 日本一区二区视频在线播放| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| AV无码精品一区二区三区四区| 国产强被迫伦姧在线观看无码| 人妻系列无码专区久久五月天| 子长县| 久久精品国产乱子伦多人| 亚洲国产成人无码AV在线影院L| 国产精品人妻久久毛片高清无卡| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区|