"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Eastern Ukraine sees major violence escalation last week: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua    2018-05-21 22:43:50

      KIEV, May 21 (Xinhua) -- The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Monday that the situation in the conflict-hit eastern Ukraine has significantly escalated in the past week.

      "Last week was in many ways the worst we have seen so far this year. In total, we recorded almost 7,700 cease-fire violations," Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters in Kiev.

      The violence, which included the use of the heavy artillery, has resulted in civilian casualties, Hug said, noting that the OSCE monitors have confirmed two deaths and three injuries among the non-combatants last week.

      The mission's observers are currently verifying the reports of four fatalities and six injuries, Hug said.

      The conflict in eastern Ukraine has started in April 2014 after the government army launched offensives to regain control over the cities and towns seized by armed groups, who declared independence.

      According to the latest United Nations estimates, over 2,500 civilians were killed, and about 9,000 others injured since the start of the violence.

      In the past two years, the number of conflict-related civilian casualties has significantly decreased.

      Editor: yan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Eastern Ukraine sees major violence escalation last week: OSCE

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-21 22:43:50

      KIEV, May 21 (Xinhua) -- The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) said on Monday that the situation in the conflict-hit eastern Ukraine has significantly escalated in the past week.

      "Last week was in many ways the worst we have seen so far this year. In total, we recorded almost 7,700 cease-fire violations," Alexander Hug, deputy chief monitor of the OSCE special monitoring mission to Ukraine, told reporters in Kiev.

      The violence, which included the use of the heavy artillery, has resulted in civilian casualties, Hug said, noting that the OSCE monitors have confirmed two deaths and three injuries among the non-combatants last week.

      The mission's observers are currently verifying the reports of four fatalities and six injuries, Hug said.

      The conflict in eastern Ukraine has started in April 2014 after the government army launched offensives to regain control over the cities and towns seized by armed groups, who declared independence.

      According to the latest United Nations estimates, over 2,500 civilians were killed, and about 9,000 others injured since the start of the violence.

      In the past two years, the number of conflict-related civilian casualties has significantly decreased.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011105521371958091
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 极品av在线播放| 国产一区二区三区杨幂| 登封市| 久久精品免视看国产明星| 亚洲一区二区在线观看网站| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 中文字幕一区二区网站| 国产精品爽爽va在线观看网站| 国产精品亚洲五月天高清| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 我我色综合| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 麻豆av一区二区天堂| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 丰满少妇高潮在线观看| 国产精品免费99久久久| 97色综合| 亚洲无码精品视频| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产福利91精品一区二区| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区国产精品| 91久久精品一二三区蜜桃| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 熟女人妻一区二区在线观看| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 国产日韩在线亚洲色视频| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 久久66热人妻偷产国产| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看 | 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕无码av激情不卡| 少女たちよ在线观看动漫4| 国产欧美日韩专区毛茸茸| 美腿丝袜av在线播放| 91国在线啪精品一区| av在线天堂成人av| 亚洲人亚洲精品成人网站| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 蜜桃av观看亚洲一区二区| 无码片久久久天堂中文字幕|